Silliness... and weird dreams.

I haven't had a real, honest dream that I can recall since before I started working nights back in June. My only dreams since then have involved being perpetually stuck doing whatever I was doing right before going to sleep.

oh gods I would have those all the time when I worked at Toys R Us. Come home to an entire night of bagging baby clothes and toys in my freakin' dreams. SO STRESSFUL UGHHHHHHHHHHH

yep. whenever i would have to work til close one night and then be there to open the next morning, the only dream i'd have that night would be that i was working. so, yeah, it was like i never stopped. and that sucked :mad:

i kinda miss getting bathroom duty with derick though, cuz no one knew that we lived together and sexed each other :oops:

oh gods I would have those all the time when I worked at Toys R Us. Come home to an entire night of bagging baby clothes and toys in my freakin' dreams. SO STRESSFUL UGHHHHHHHHHHH
yeah... i remember when i was younger i'd be asleep (not dreaming... or just not remembering the previous dreams) and then find myself sitting in a desk in my classroom, like i fell asleep in class and was called on so i woke up... so i'd be all humiliated in my dream then i'd wake up and be relieved, but then depressed when i realized i'd have to go back to school in a few more hours and actually have that shit happened.

after i started working at walmart i'd find myself having the same kind of dreams except i'd be at the register having fucked something up or fallen asleep while i was ringing someone's stuff up... which i was usually on the verge of doing.