The Weird Dream Thread

matt schrauben

Curse You All Men!
Jan 24, 2006
Westphalia, MI
www.silentlapse.com
This thread is to post any weird ass dreams you've had for the amusement of others. This was inspired by the wierd dream I had last night.

Last night I had a dream that Nyx74 on this forum mailed me a copy of Paysage d'Hiver's newest album "Das Tor" on cassette tape. I was really excited about this because the cassette tape release was very limited and is quite valuable.

Thanks Nyx for mailing me that tape in my dreams!

I had ANOTHER dream about being in church with no pants again. It’s weird because in my dreams it’s like a totally normal thing to be in church with no pants, but then after a while it isn’t.

It’s weird. I put my pants back on in my dream when I realized it was weird.

It worries me it appears to be a reoccuring thing!! Some would say dreams are our deepest, darkest desires! (LOL hahaha) I can honestly say i have never dreamt about being in church without pants. (But i might tonight (it's 8.50 pm now here in Holland)

I do keep on dreaming about playing soccer again and EVERY time i forget my soccer shoes!! It's becoming frustrating! (in my dreams that is)

First day of basketball practice. Slippery shoes. And I keep falling down and can't get up. No lifealert.

I keep having a dream where I have way too much gum in my mouth, so I start pulling it out... then a bunch of my teeth come with it. This probably happens a couple times a month. Frustrating as well!

I keep having a dream where I have way too much gum in my mouth, so I start pulling it out... then a bunch of my teeth come with it. This probably happens a couple times a month. Frustrating as well!

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/teethdreams.pl?method=exact&header=dreamid&search=teethintro

Mitchell, I would recommend checking out this link. Teeth dreams are pretty common apparently and the above link might help you figure out why you have them a lot. It could be just 'horoscope' esque mumbo jumbo, but I think trying to figure out what dreams mean is kind of fun and interesting.

I had a nightmare a while back about a guy who looked like Lord Voldemort but he was wearing a 'cat in the hat' hat. I laughed at first until I saw in his eyes that he wanted to kill me. Let's just say when I woke up I had to turn on my lamp for a while and couldn't get back to sleep lol.

A few weeks ago I had a dream that my girlfriend was breaking up with me and her reason was 'that i sometimes laugh really loudly while sitting in the back seat of her car'. Weird.

Also according to that site, break-up dreams aren't bad. If anything, they are good.

Not a dream, but I love how your perception of time is thrown off when sleeping. Example, this morning I hit snooze. My snooze it only 5 minutes long, but it felt like I was sleeping for hours.

I LOVE it when that happens.

Perhaps it's a bit like in "Inception", the deeper the dream, the slower time...... ;)

Perhaps! :)

Also, you need to mail me more stuff in my dreams. I really would like a vinyl of Metallica’s “Kill’em All” album.

Get on it!

I'll turn in early tonight! ;)

The more often you hear it, the better the chances I'll give it to you in your dreams!! haha

"You want me to give you Metallica's "Kill'em All" vinyl!"

LOL, the day before yesterday I dreamt my wife and kids were in Paris, roaming the undergrounds there. Not speaking French though, although in real life i speak a tiny bit of French....