I made a weird dream...

I will share a dream that I had over the weekend that had me thinking afterwards. I never dream, usual I get about 5-6 hours sleep tops during weekdays.

I had a dream that I was the senior level electrical engineer of some big research company and I had all these duties and people to supervise. I was much older, had a crew cut, and was balding. I was stressed and had a deadline (for something) to meet. I was staring at papers blankly, thinking what I was going to do. People kept coming into my office and before I woke up I had a whole room of people in need of my help.

This dream really put things in perspective. I think I'm stressing out a bit too much...

I dreamt that a scary ancient Japanese warlord was destroying Philadelphia. He let me live in exchange for me joining him in terminating the entire world.

That wasn't just a dream. Look, their army is already preparing!
Flying%20Asians.jpg

I had a dream about Erni last night... I don't remember it all but it was really weird. We met in Germany and Frank was there and so was some girl I didn't know with a weird head and we went on some trip and in the car Erni and I were talking and she was flirting with me and we ending up kissing and holding hands and Frank was mad at me and then every time we were about to kiss Frank would interupt us. :mad: GODDOMINT FRONK!

Really weird dream though :zombie:

I had a dream about Erni last night... I don't remember it all but it was really weird. We met in Germany and Frank was there and so was some girl I didn't know with a weird head and we went on some trip and in the car Erni and I were talking and she was flirting with me and we ending up kissing and holding hands and Frank was mad at me and then every time we were about to kiss Frank would interupt us. :mad: GODDOMINT FRONK!

You're a dream pedo, seek help.

So, me, Joe, who's gonna dream of Erni next?

Well that's funny because you were in my dream the other night :lol:

We were at a Sonata Arctica concert and they were playing some stupid song that neither of us liked. So instead of staying in the pit (which actually consisted of tables and chairs... :erk: ), we embarked upon an errand of secrecy to sneak backstage and commit thievery of some highly valued items. My job was to be the lookout and alert you when trouble had brewed and was heading your way, but I remember losing interest at some point and wanted to go back and watch Sonata. Rest assured that I ended up staying true to the covert quest of epic-ness though. Good thing too because we ended up having to battle this huge motherfucker that resembled Andre The Giant. In the grand scheme of things I can't recall what it was we were actually going after, but I do remember having to wear some silly sunglasses :loco:

You're a dream pedo, seek help.
IT'S NOT JUST IN MY DREAMS THAT I'M A PEDO :D
Well that's funny because you were in my dream the other night :lol:

We were at a Sonata Arctica concert and they were playing some stupid song that neither of us liked. So instead of staying in the pit (which actually consisted of tables and chairs... :erk: ), we embarked upon an errand of secrecy to sneak backstage and commit thievery of some highly valued items. My job was to be the lookout and alert you when trouble had brewed and was heading your way, but I remember losing interest at some point and wanted to go back and watch Sonata. Rest assured that I ended up staying true to the covert quest of epic-ness though. Good thing too because we ended up having to battle this huge motherfucker that resembled Andre The Giant. In the grand scheme of things I can't recall what it was we were actually going after, but I do remember having to wear some silly sunglasses :loco:
:lol: What the fuck XD

What the fuck is up with the EVERYONEDREAMABOUTERNITOMAKEFRANKPISSED-thing? :lol:

No, if we wanted to dream about a girl to piss a guy off it'd be about someone's sister :p

No, if we wanted to dream about a girl to piss a guy off it'd be about someone's sister :p

:lol:

You really got one under the belt on that one.

Only member i have dreamed about was Joe. And he called me "little shrimp" and blew up my goddamn boat. Richass drugdealer!

Gaaaahh... stop dreaming about me!! :lol: It's enough! First Fetzy twice, and now you.. where shall this end? :ill:
Hey wow, I just noticed that only some Canadian boys dreamed of me..hihiii. :D

:cool:

Anyway, I dreamed of another fat man a few days ago... he sat next to me, and I was hiding behind his dog that was sitting between us... and then the dog suddenly jumped away, and the man came closer and closer... baaahh, I'm quite happy that I forgot what happend after. :yuk:
The next thing I remember was, that my father and I were somewhere in an abandoned house and the only way out was a window, where some bees were flying in and out.

Gaaaahh... stop dreaming about me!! :lol: It's enough! First Fetzy twice, and now you.. where shall this end? :ill:
Hey wow, I just noticed that only some Canadian boys dreamed of me..hihiii. :D

:cool:

Anyway, I dreamed of another fat man a few days ago... he sat next to me, and I was hiding behind his dog that was sitting between us... and then the dog suddenly jumped away, and the man came closer and closer... baaahh, I'm quite happy that I forgot what happend after. :yuk:
The next thing I remember was, that my father and I were somewhere in an abandoned house and the only way out was a window, where some bees were flying in and out.

So you can expect Nick to dream off you too:oops: