weird dream

i dreamt of a certain person yesterday. she always comes back every 2-3 months the past 4 years or so. wicked...

and when i was really young i always had death dreams but not anymore.

i knew her from school. i haven't seen her for more than a year now... she was kinda important. regret is the word fitting the occasion i guess. but that's just old news now.

I dreamt i played soccer with Eric Cantona once, and my mom insists that she saw daddy in her dream before they met each other. And once i dreamed i was a werewolf fighting another wolf for a girl.

Freud also thinks that if you have a recurrent dream about having sex with someone, that usually suggests you would like to have sex with that person.

Kőrösi says it's enough to dream about shopping with the person.

oh, about weird dreams..
i had a dream that i was walking along a road with that metallica dude..what the hell is his name..kirk hammet, and james was walking behind us..anyway, i asked kirk how he felt listening to early metallica nowadays..i cant remember what he answered.
anyway..i wonder if freud thinks that i want to have a threesome with them?or what?

elzka said:
oh, about weird dreams..
i had a dream that i was walking along a road with that metallica dude..what the hell is his name..kirk hammet, and james was walking behind us..anyway, i asked kirk how he felt listening to early metallica nowadays..i cant remember what he answered.
anyway..i wonder if freud thinks that i want to have a threesome with them?or what?

Honey, Freud would say that a girl of your age would definitely and naturally want to have sex with Lars Ulrich. If not, he'd label you as a

shhhhhh

(lesbian! :OMG: )

Dhatura said:
Any time my dear, consultation hours between 7 and 12 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

200 yoyos please.

200 X
jojo.jpg