Weird Things You Remember

Originally posted by Satori

How odd. I had a similar sighting, though I was at home when it occured, not on a school bus (I've never ridden a school bus in my life actually, aren't I lucky?)

Anyway, yeah, the head was squished and brains were oozing and the rest of the dog was intact with the tail wagging.

The guy that ran over it took out a shovel from back of his truck and cleaned up the mess as the teenage girl who owned the dog was having an "oh my god, oh my god" anxiety attack, not a pretty sight.

Shall we join in a chorus of "it's a small world after all"?

teeheehee,

Satori

Yuck! This reminds me of the cat that I saw getting ran
over by a car :eek:( It was horrible.
I was walking on my way home from a bandpractise or
something when I was around 11, together with my friend.
When we got to the maintreet of this little town we saw
a big line of cars... "Why aren't they driving?!"

Then I heard some awfull screaming, and I saw a cat
going wild in the middle of the street. It had obviously
been hit once already, cause there was blood on the
street and the cat had just tilted. It was jumping all
over the place, screaming.
It even made a salto?! What the fuck was that? Hehe...

After a while the first car in the line just ran right
over it. It was THE most horrible thing I have EVER seen!
I can't remember the sight of the cat after the "accident",
all I can remember is the scream, the deathscream of a
living being, the noise of it's bones breaking,
and the noise of the car driving off...

Of course it was for the best. The cat would have never
survived, and it was in extreme pain, but still...
Argh, whenever I'm think about this I wish I was dead.

Damn, Blackspirit. The words "how gnarly" come to mind. Ewe.

Opethian Soul: so I could reach his waist and pulled his gun out of his holster. :eek: :lol: That's great. The innocent mind of a child.

Just thought of these...

When I was about four this kid ran me down on his bicycle. I remember the bike’s wheels going up one leg and then over my stomach. Yeah...no shit.

Another time I was running around outside during a hurricane. It was so dark and windy I could barely see. Then I proceeded to run into a part of the frame of the swing set and knocked myself out. :lol: Ah...silly shit.

Metalman: We all just let out one of those screams of ?? - pleasure, awestruck, whatever. Kind of felt like Rocky at the top of the stairs. It was one of the best experiences traveling I've had. Cool story. Sounds like the kind of things that make my jaw drop. Gave me chills imagining it. You’re lucky to have gone.

"This day fell, the darkness nigh."

Originally posted by Opet
Metalman: We all just let out one of those screams of ?? - pleasure, awestruck, whatever. Kind of felt like Rocky at the top of the stairs. It was one of the best experiences traveling I've had. Cool story. Sounds like the kind of things that make my jaw drop. Gave me chills imagining it. You’re lucky to have gone.

"This day fell, the darkness nigh." [/B]

May not capture the true feeling - but here's a pic. When you get to the "base", you're standing by the rock on the bottom right of the picture. Also, you can climb up an immense set of stairs, and walk accross the top.

Attachments

• montmorency falls.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 14
Hmm...ok....this was a looooooooooooong ago. I was staying in a hospital, dont' remember why, and I had a roommate. He weared diapers, and I remember he looked too old for them. We have these button things which we can push if we want a nurse to come to the room. He had pushed it several times and no one had come. Then he took his diaper self away, and it was FULL of shit. And then he tasted it...?!? I don't know why I remember this...

Heh, then I remember that I was really scared of the huge black door of the hospital, I screamed and yelled every time I saw it. Same with the flies.
And then I thought that you have to leave your shoes outside when going to a store.
Then I made an own theory why it rains; the sun had fallen, hurt his knee and now he's crying.

Ok, I remember too much, I'm not going to write more now...

Ha ha.

I remember driving past a funeral parlor a few years ago, and there was a 'rentokil' van parked out the front.

ha ha. I think Rentokil is an appliance company.

Rent 'a kill.

Originally posted by Trapped

.....You actually read that?? Jesus. You have less of a life than me...!!

I was reading various amusing things people had written on the wall, and it came in my field of vision.

How much of a life do you have?

I'm on the computer from 8 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. (yeah after midnight) and I rarely leave the house. Outside bad.