weird dream

rafael

wannabe
Jun 8, 2003
Oslo, Norway
Visit site
I had this weird dream tonight. I was touring with anathema, but the first place they played was by the lake/sea. Danny, Jamie and John stood in something that looked like a cave, while Vinnie, Les and I stood on a cliff. There were no people present whatsoever.
The next place was a greek restaurant which was approx. 150 yards from the mean fiddler (the restaurant doesn't really exist, i think). As a contrast to the by-the-lake-gig the place was stacked with greeks for some strange reason. There I met Sophia by the entrance and while we were going through the crowd John asked me if I could assist him by drumming something really simple (in a song that doesn't exist, but was from AFDTE in the dream).

... and I can't remember the rest, if there was more :err:

may all yer dreams come true rafael:)
i dreamt a couple of times about the new album, before it was released, because i was very eager to hear it and all. and my dream finally came true:)

i used to dream about metallica a few times ... long time ago
i have never dreamt about anathema tho, would be nice i think:D

i went to post your card and someone elses, but the cards got bigger teh closer i got to the postbox, and when i finally got there they were okay, so i posted them but there was some old lady standing next to it staring at me really weird like, she followed me to the shop and we all had to stay inside the shop for sercuity reasons, and some little boy was sat on my knee facing my and we were
grey, with my eye fixed on purple says:
singins songs - i was trying to cheer him up because he was scared and he satarted scratching my leg, it was just irritating at first but then he broke the skin and was like well mauling it, but he wasnt being viscious he was still singing and that but it hurt loads and it was really deep - i think i need my head testing that is the most fucked up dream i ever had

this was last too, was telling andy 2003 bout it

I had a dream a few nights ago that Glenn Danzig and I owned an auto garage. We were fixing a car and realized we needed a part. So I drove around in some hick town looking for one. I ended up looking around in all these stupid craft stores that sell scented candles and wooden ducks.
Another dream about people in bands that I had was about a cross between a Renaissance Faire and a metalfest. It was like an outdoor festival but all the people in the bands were wearing medieval clothes and fighting each other in jousts.

weird one, man, but don't say we cannot understand :)
once I had a dream that Anathema was playing on a festival here, and I was this old, but they were just after releasing The Silent Enigma, with that line-up and look as well. I was with 2 friends, who like them very much too, but one of them said she doesn't wanna come since she's sleepy, and the other one was looking after a fridge ( <- :err: ) so I left them and ran in, while they were playing A Dying Wish...
all would be ok and I would even be happy, but that fridge is weird... I may better see a doctor :lol:

I once dreamt I was on a cliff, fell off it and on the way down I saw a washing machine built into the side of it. as you do, then I fell into the sea and woke up hmm

Andy_2003 said:
I once dreamt I was on a cliff, fell off it and on the way down I saw a washing machine built into the side of it. as you do, then I fell into the sea and woke up hmm

they say falling/flying in your dream has something to do with a longing for SEX woooooiiiiiiii :Spin:

Frodnat said:
Who is saying this ?

probably freud :cool:
i heard it the first time in a class from a teacher worth some respect. dunno exact circumstances, we were probably discussing old latin philosophers and he asked us who already dreamt about flying or falling, dirty get :lol:

but if someone could confirm this or tell me freud never said something like that or no old philosopher ever said that - that's fine too.