Weird/Fucked up dreams...

Dred

His Dudeness
Jan 8, 2002
Massachusetts
I had a dream last night that Yanko, Gavin and Alexis E. A. came to visit me, and while they were here we got into a car chase with some puerto rican gangster straight out of GTA:San Andreas, we had a giant wrestling match with each other, Gavin vs. AEA and Myself vs. Tut. We then had to rescue my mother and girlfriend after they had been kidnapped by darth vader (?!?) but we were unable to save them because they were being held in the workout room of the ship (dont ask me how we got to space) and the only entrance was guarded by someone who appeared to be King Hippo complete with boxing gloves (see image.)

Now because I'm such a heavy sleeper, I dont often remember my dreams, its rare for me to be able to remember any more than maybe one a month....and this one was particularly weird, so i felt the need to share.

01s.jpg

Funny but I think I already had a similar one :guh:

I don't remember the plot, it was probably like 3 months ago, but i do remember gavin, adam and rudi being in it :guh:

yeah i had one once where i was at this hotel resort type place and i was watching becca, gavin and ralf play basketball

Cool i was in your dream, that's nice

Yeah i think i had a dream like yours one time 2 years ago, i just can remember to Heavenscent, Zsuzsa and Ralf :S

And btw who won the fight ? Me or Gavin :D ?

you've got wierd dream guys, no more than i do though
one question, why you dream about gavin?

Lake_Laiho said:
:lol: I don't have dreams :(
even deers have dreams. The consequences of not dreaming are roughly the same of not sleeping. I've read somewhere that if you don't dream for like 15 days you go insane

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Cool i was in your dream, that's nice

Yeah i think i had a dream like yours one time 2 years ago, i just can remember to Heavenscent, Zsuzsa and Ralf :S

And btw who won the fight ? Me or Gavin :D ?
Course gavin.
And :lol: @ your wet dreams involving zsuzsa, pieter and the polskie :loco:

BloodyScalpel said:
even deers have dreams. The consequences of not dreaming are roughly the same of not sleeping. I've read somewhere that if you don't dream for like 15 days you go insane

sort of. everyone dreams, but not everyone wakes up just enough to remember them, and by wake up im refering to going back and forth between the different stages of sleeping.

and Alexis....i dont know who won, the match between myself and Yanko was too intense

and for the record....this is the first time anyone from UM has been in any of my dreams

my freind told me he had a dream where Jesus was on his roof with a machine gun, shooting down zombies in the park accross the street, and he was yelling "Go Jesus!". Then the skanks from sex in the city showed up and gave him super powers, like flight and strength snd shit, and he was going to kill them but he woke up

wow so a lot of you have had dreams woth UM members in them...lol. i had one a while back... it was KINDA weird. Tut and Bodomite were there and we were at a water park swimming and stuff :lol: Yanko seems to be kinda popular in the UMers dreams..hmmm...

I haven't seen a UM-dream yet... but when I was eight years old I saw Mars Attacks and after that, I saw the same dream where the giantbrain-aliens attacked me and when one of them was about to eat me their brain blew up. I saw that dream 52 times in a row, that's almost two months...