Weird-ass dreams...

Thanks, I really wanted it to be a wet dream with me and Hermonie Granger. (she's 18 now so it's permitted.)

eck24.gif

1022.gif
1022.gif
1022.gif
Here in Sweden you can have sex with anyone if they're 15:headbang:

Last night I had my very first nightmare within memory. What I remember is it was being explained to me how the afterlife works, and that if you move too quickly then "your death might (or will) come and follow you." So somehow I die, and the process was very strange. It was a process of losing sensory like falling asleep, and it was painless, but it was not at all relaxing. That part freaked me out a lot, the feeling of dying.

Next, I am in the afterlife. It is very much the same as my normal life. I go to school (though the building is different and has two stories, somewhat similar to the school I went to for first grade), and I go to classes. There are rules that I know to be set in this afterlife, for specific actions I cannot take. One of which, I seem to remember is not to touch another person, and there was another I vaguely remember about looking at people. So someone gives me something (I think a book) to bring up to his homeroom and put on his desk.

So I run down the hallway and go through a door that leads to the stairwell. I run up the stairs to see a bunch of people moving around who I seem not allowed to speak to. I head into a room where people are standing and not moving to put down the objects on the proper desk. Next, the same scene plays over, except when I run up the stairs I somehow "sense" something else there and I turn to see a floating sepia-colored skeletal form next to me with its mouth open and appearing to be screaming at me or saying something. I don't remember what it said, if anything, because at that moment I was so overcome with terror that I woke up.

Mines last night involved me burying children's toys in a deserted bit of land, but we had to travel there on a fishing barge holding pelicans whilst seagulls dive bombed us, TRUST, was terrifying hahahah

Mines last night involved me burying children's toys in a deserted bit of land, but we had to travel there on a fishing barge holding pelicans whilst seagulls dive bombed us, TRUST, was terrifying hahahah

Woah, woah, woah. I'm very happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish but...

kanye-west-400a071107.jpg

BEYONCÉ HAD ONE OF THE BEST WEIRD-ASS DREAMS OF ALL TIME!