Testament - One Night Only

Lordmoron

The 2nd
Apr 25, 2008
Your Darkest Nightmares
Metal Hammer presents thrash metal legends Testament playing their classic first two albums ‘The Legacy’ and ‘The New Order’ for one night only! Tickets are available now!

Metal Hammer is priviliged to present legendary thrash metal icons Testament playing their classic albums ‘The Legacy’ and ‘The New Order’ at Islington Academy on March 25th.
This unique Metal Hammer presents… will showcase the face-melting albums that kick-started the Testament story and proclaims just why Testament have created a monumental legacy that now stretches over 25 years. The set (which will include the crossover classic ‘Trial By Fire’, ‘Over the Wall’ and ‘Disciples Of the Watch’ amongst other thrash metal masterpieces) is also set to include a neck-cracking encore that will be drawn from the very best of the rest of the band’s back-catalogue, possibly including cuts from their 2008 Metal Hammer Golden Gods Album Of The Year ‘The Formation Of Damnation’.

Founding guitarist Eric Peterson spoke exclusively to Metal Hammer about this one-off event: “If anybody’s gonna get a special show it’s London! They don’t say the term “London Rocks” around the world for nothing! Oi!”

“We will expect all the Legions to be present at this show! Heavy futten Met-all!”

Don’t miss your chance to see this classic band blasting out metal that was not just essential in shaping the sound of thrash but also continues to influence the very best bands in modern metal. Into the pit!
Get your tickets for Metal Hammer Presents Testament: One Night Only!

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/metal-hammer-presents-testament-one-night-only/

WOW am seriously thinking about going to this but dont think any of my friends would travel to London to see Testament

i know i hate the fact its in london, but its still doable, ive got some stupid 7 hour DNA practical that day but if i get away on time i can get there poss miss bit of the 1st band, then catch 11.30 train home for a 7 n a half hour journey, all this on my own, is it really worth it?

Seeing them with Megadeth and Priest so not too bothered. Would have been nice though.

London can suck a turd to a point and stab itself with it (cookie for the reference).

I guess I shouldn't mind too much since I'm seeing Testament on Priest Feast, but this looks like something special :(

*hurls self off bridge*

has it ever occured to anyone that we're mad that we don't get to pay
$40-50 to stand in a dark room full of sweaty men, and watch a bunch of equily sweaty, hairy, middle-aged, and overweight guys in skin tight leather trousers, who may or may not be wearing shirts, dance around with giant phalic symbols? Heavy Metal is super gay.:lol::lol::lol: