Testaament - Live at Islington March 25 2009!!!

Just back from the London gig. 'Twas amazing :)

First album was played in order except COTLOD was played 4th for some reason. Second album started with Dirge into Eerie Inhabitants, they did Reign of Terror instead of Nobody's Fault and finished with Disciples. Then did More Than Meets the Eye and Formation of Damnation as an encore. Apocalyptic City fucking slayed!

Awesome night - hope they were recording it!

Just got back as well - was an excellent night (even without the beer) and good to hear them play at least a part of Musical Death...
Disappointed not to hear "Nobody's Fault" but Greg told me afterwards that the decision was down to Chuck...still the whole experience rocked big time!

I recorded some of Musical Death and also Trial By Fire - so if the quality is ok I'll load em onto You Tube and link em here!

Reign of Terror instead of Nobody's Fault?can't get any better than that.see my post on the first page.

Cool shit - Best I hurry up and get mine up then!

Edit: Here's the first of mine - enjoy and feel free to leave a You Tube comment!

And here is Trial By Fire...

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, nice videos! Thanks for posting those. Here's hoping for some pro-shot, though we probably would have been told by now.

Can't wait for May 7!

Some of Testaments guys filmed the show (I saw two cameras filming simultaneously on either side of the stage!

Pissed off I didnt manage to grab one of Alex's guitar picks:cry:

omg! hope its true...i saw one camera in the front too (in a youtube vid)...

ms. anthrope...can you still ask the band what's the deal??? a live DVD before summer would kill! \m/

I just watched the Dirge clip 09.Eric sounds friggin great but I think Skolnick kind of sounds like shit,and once again he changed the crap out of it,At least what is there in the clip....frustrating !

Took some pictures:
TestamentMetallica115.jpg

TestamentMetallica118.jpg

TestamentMetallica119.jpg

TestamentMetallica134.jpg

TestamentMetallica148.jpg

TestamentMetallica153.jpg

TestamentMetallica156.jpg

Also got a sweet video of the second half of Apocalyptic City but my internet connection is rubbish. If I get the chance I'll upload it from someone else's house at some point :)