Testaament - Live at Islington March 25 2009!!!

testament-islington-show-sm.jpg

Just a quick update and a heads up for any fans who are thinking of going to this show - I scored TWO tickets to this show for only £20 on Ebay UK last night and the same seller has now listed another pair of tickets (Item number: 320347434685) - its worth you guys watching them if you need tickets cos you never know how much they will go for and you might get a bargain like I did (2 tickets and booking fees are normally £38)

Both myself and the missus have gone down ill with a virus today - the very fucking day of the show - so its a fistful of medication and a few hours sleep now cos I dont wanna miss this show for anything, neither do I want the tickets going to waste either...

YEah....last night I saw testament live at the Dynamo.

They played the legacy + the new order!!!!!!!! The entire club exploded, gigantic moshpits, stagedivers all the time...headbanging everywhere. Definitely one of the best shows I ever saw. Testament looked like they were having a lot of fun, I can't blame em. The sound wasn't very good, but didnt ruin the fun.

I saw a microphone hanging above the crowd, are they recording something maybe? This would make a killer livealbum or live-dvd.

Erik - was there any special merch on sale to mark the occasion?
I bet Musical Death was damn awesome to see played live again!

Can't tell you the answer, I didnt go to the merch-stand.

Musical Death wasnt played...they also left 'nobody's fault' out of the setlist. I am glad they didnt play musical death. It would take the intensity out of the gig. It was perfect, plus they had some time left which they filled with two tracks from' the formation of damnation':

more than meets they eye and the formation of damnation.

I would think that Musical Death would be a great way to end a show. Granted, it's not a bang ending, but rather a more somber end.

Not bring funny but you cant advertise that you are playing complete albums and then leave tracks out of the set...

Its an awesome live tune as you can see and hear here...

On and if you are interested - here's a little snippet of "God"I filmed from Oxford last month!!!

Last edited by a moderator: