Testament - One Night Only

has it ever occured to anyone that we're mad that we don't get to pay
$40-50 to stand in a dark room full of sweaty men, and watch a bunch of equily sweaty, hairy, middle-aged, and overweight guys in skin tight leather trousers, who may or may not be wearing shirts, dance around with giant phalic symbols? Heavy Metal is super gay.:lol::lol::lol:

when you put it like that it just sounds bad, but when u put it as we are goin to miss the almighty Testament play two of there greatest albums in their entirity it sounds better, although saddening lol

That was fucking awesome. Skolnick is a God!

First album was played in order except COTLOD was played 4th for some reason. Second album started with Dirge into Eerie Inhabitants, they did Reign of Terror instead of Nobody's Fault and finished with Disciples. Then did More Than Meets the Eye and Formation of Damnation as an encore. Apocalyptic City fucking slayed!

\m/

Fucking sounds perfect. Glad to hear they ditched that useless Nobody's Fault and replaced it with Reign Of Terror.

Am I pissed off I didn't go? Yes and at everyone who went. Screw you all!

Sometimes it sucks being an argentinian and knowing that we'll never see something as awesome as that :cry:

:lol: Well, you should all have bought tickets shouldn't you! It's not my fault I could actually be bothered sorting out a 1600 mile road trip to see it. If you sit on your arses all day you'll never see anything. Less words, more action = more thrash.

:lol: Well, you should all have bought tickets shouldn't you! It's not my fault I could actually be bothered sorting out a 1600 mile road trip to see it. If you sit on your arses all day you'll never see anything. Less words, more action = more thrash.

1600? What way did you go? When I did my trip last month I went to Somerset then London and back to Aberdeen via Somerset again and it was only 1500. Plus add another 400 miles by sea for my entire trip.

Its all worth it though.

Apparently I vastly overestimated the distance from Aberdeen to London... :lol: But that's not the fucking point! The point is that I was willing to spend 24 hours on a bus to do the gig... it was uncomfortable but cheap. I just get pissed off with folk whining about not going to stuff... it's your own fault. Just make the effort. It's fun and worth it!