Weird-ass dreams...

Sjusovaren

Adrian Smith-wannabe
Apr 30, 2006
Sweden
Post yours!

I had two really weird one last night. First, me and my mom were in London, completely lost (with me trying to find the nearest guitar shop) and we get kidnapped at gun-point. Turns out that in the end, it was by our close relatives just to get some extra cash.... :ill: Wtf?

Second, Testament show at a youth's center and Ol's filling in for... Eric Peterson (the fuck?) and he starts the show playing with holographic versions of the band and they're supposed to arrive mid-way into it....:ill: But there's karaoke two rooms away, the kid's singing the same song Ol and "Testament" are playing yet the karaoke bit is so much louder that the show gets shut down. :lol: Needless to say, Ol's not a happy camper when I go and talk with him afterwards. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh god this topic is gonna be weird :lol:

I'll post when I have another one, I can't seem to remember any at the moment.....

mine starts out with my dad and I pulling the ladder down so we can get something out of storage. just then, Jesus Christ comes back to earth, in the attic. he tells us that since he returned in our attic we got to go to heaven three days earlier than everyone else. he then opend the gates to heaven and hell (all in our attic) and people started showing up to go tho their final destination. Bill Clinton and Al Gore tried to sneak in, but two angels that looked like Mr. T and George Foreman caught them and kicked their sorry asses into hell.

I once dreamed that I ran into a wood after playing with Winnie the Pooh and co. Suddenly I was lost and a troll jumped out of nowhere and I hid under our old couch and then woke up under my blanket...

i had a dream a couple weeks ago that I got home from school and found mike on my couch, and ben was on my table, so i was like "wtf?" i then went to look for the other guys and found matt sleeping on my sisters toys and ol on my sisters bed....it was really funny

I tend to have dreams about people I don't even know personal, but that I have seen a few times. At school, in the bus, in town, at gigs/festivals, online.. that somehow catch my attention and then they show up in my dreams :p

great thread,my brother has been through what i would describe as a hellacious personal life,he has recently became alot better,still on zoloft and whatever but he has described to me a recurring dream in which he is flying flatout just inches above the sea,he says it is very real and described a gargoyle type creature flying beside him,to either his left or right can't remember now.This gargoyle creature apparently is admiring his flying skills,he told his shrink about it and the shrink blew right out,saying that you're very lucky to have experienced this dream and that only a tiny percentage of people ever have it.It most certainly is connected to his fucked up past,he's been through abuse and subsequent drug alcohol abuse,he was seriously on a mission of self destruction for nearly ten years,thank fuck he's getting better now,it's not good seeing your little bro in that state and not being able to help,must've been hard as hell for our pares,i've never seen anyone not give a fuck like he did and i've met some nutters,he's done stints on datura and all sorts of shit,but yeah just thought i'd share that dream story,cause it's bizarre as hell.

I swear to god, I have battled Freddy Kruger several times in intense nightmares were im also being pursued by him in a giant abandoned warehouse burner room. I am not joking, I am dead serious. I had one the other night and he was in it, everytime I fell back asleep he would be in my nightmare again. I was spooked for 2 days haven't slept in awhile.

great thread,my brother has been through what i would describe as a hellacious personal life,he has recently became alot better,still on zoloft and whatever but he has described to me a recurring dream in which he is flying flatout just inches above the sea,he says it is very real and described a gargoyle type creature flying beside him,to either his left or right can't remember now.This gargoyle creature apparently is admiring his flying skills,he told his shrink about it and the shrink blew right out,saying that you're very lucky to have experienced this dream and that only a tiny percentage of people ever have it.It most certainly is connected to his fucked up past,he's been through abuse and subsequent drug alcohol abuse,he was seriously on a mission of self destruction for nearly ten years,thank fuck he's getting better now,it's not good seeing your little bro in that state and not being able to help,must've been hard as hell for our pares,i've never seen anyone not give a fuck like he did and i've met some nutters,he's done stints on datura and all sorts of shit,but yeah just thought i'd share that dream story,cause it's bizarre as hell.

I've heard of dreams like this.

Last week I dreamt that I was in hospital and was in severe agony and the nurse who was beautiful came into the room rolled me onto my side and whipped down my shorts and stuck a needle in my arse.

Oh wait, that really haapened

I have horrible nightmares. It even goes as far as a giant octupus eating me alive, feasting on my internal organs.

But even better is when I speak in my sleep. My ex girlfriend told that once I went from laying down to sitting up, I started to clap and said, "Bravo! That looks really good!" and fell back asleep.

my brother and I used to share a room and he will at times start yelling in the middle of the night, dead asleep. once i woke up and he was shouting a series of numbers at the top of his lungs.

Last week I dreamt that I was in hospital and was in severe agony and the nurse who was beautiful came into the room rolled me onto my side and whipped down my shorts and stuck a needle in my arse.
Oh wait, that really haapened

Oh dear. That poor nurse!

The first nightmare I ever had (yes, I remember my first nightmare, don't ask how because it puzzles me to this day), was probably the weirdest. I was playing in my backyard, and this 100 yard tall giant man wearing a brown loincloth is standing on a lawnmower that's pushing itself towards me. The man looks down, growls out, "I'M GOING TO EAT YOU!" Then he opens his mouth, and eats me, then I wake up.