WEIRD ASS DREAMS!

LifeDepraved

My soul got a crack
Sep 9, 2002
Phoenix AZ
Well anyways, my friend and I went to a hospital and danny devito was there, he took me and said "DONT WORRY ILL KEEP YOU ALIVE" and so he took my arm off and chopped my body up and I looked like a mess. and my friend said "at least you have your head" so then my friend goes into a room and steals his baby crib and we run out of there, the cops are trying to get us but we get away, then I end up at my house on my computer and I look out the window and danny devito is in a truck looking at me with binoculars, then I flip him off and he flips me off. So I try to take his plate number down but they are different on both sides. So I talk to people online about it and they think im crazy, then I go to a coffee shop and told the people danny devito wants me dead, then my friend called me up and I woke up.

Crazy shit.

I wanna hear your weird A$$ dreamz.

devito isn't in 'something about mary'.
i see all sorts of weird dreams. if only i could remember five minutes after i wake up...

I don't think he was in "Theres Something About Mary". I'm 99.9% postive he isn't. You might be thinking of that Matt Dillon or Lee Evans.

oh i have one i have one... this was like... 4 nites ago.
So i am at university(which of course looked nothing like my real university) and i am taking a class in this huge stadio like room that is like a 50 m cylinder with several levels and a coiled up stair. We get assigned to do a team project, and since i dont seem to find anyone i know, i team up with a cheerleader and a football player. So we are talking abt the project, although they know nothing about the class (so sterotypical) and all the sudden a train rushes into the building, and the roof starts falling off, so we are in the top lever running down the stair, the cheer leader seems to be escaping by doing all those gymnastics tricks cheerleaders know. So then we reach downstairs and everyone is freaking out cuz we are trapped. I think the teacher gets killed in the whole thing, anyway we see the train and each car thingy is more like a small cage, and theres dead zombie bodies inside them. Then a student reads a tag in the train that says that in 4 hours the zombies are goimg to come alive and they will start eating us. Then someone else notices that around the room, which stills kinda circular, theres a ring of lit ciggarets, and i dont know how we figure out that the only way out is to smoke them up, because each time someone smokes one a zombie disappears. So there we are all of us smoking lots of people say that smoking is bad and that might as well just wait for the zombies to eat us, and theres fights and arguments, but we continue to smoke until we are done... and then i dont rember what happens, but i rember some of the things they are so comical like when the cheerleader was jumping and spining in the air... heh at that moment i though everything was so realistic... lol...

katatonica, that's a briliantly strange dream!:D

I never have that kinds of weird dreams. not that I can remember anyways.

Hehe, I did have a dream a few nights ago, and everything was so good.
Something like when all your dreams seem to come true...
And then I woke up... :p grrr

I had one of this last night. I was REALLY sad ( f*ck HER /but I LOVE HER ):cry: and got wasted (5 beers then 250ml of Vodka) :kickass: , not really. Just delayed the pain for a day.. . My first dream since:

It was really nice outside. One of those enlightening sunny summer days, when all you want is to stay outside listening to the birds singing with the one you love aside you. I was walking across the road with a warmth feeling covering my body. I was not alone. Three were with me. I recognised them as friends from highscool. They were silent. They were talking beetween them but were silent for me. This didn't matter. It felt good. It felt like I was going somewere. Like I had a destination to reach.
Passed a roadsign - PATHWAY - it read- I didn't know what it ment. I could see the letters but I didn't understand. There were trees on each side of the road. They had no leafs and no singing was coming from them. They need not to speak. The wind was silent too.
Three minutes later I reached a hotel. It was gray. The windows were gray, the roof, all. IT was a whole. A massive figure dominating it's surroundings. All but it became fuzzy. Blured. My friends had left me.
I am alone.
IT has a name: LOST or LUST - meaningless to me. It changes every step I make. I enter. I see someone. A girl. A woman. A beautifull woman. She seems to know me. I look at her but don't know who she is. Strange... she looks familiar. She smiles. I KNOW that smile. Those eyes... her eyes, they smile too. I smile back. She says something. I don't understand. The women looks at me. She doesn't speak. She wants me. We must go at her house tonight. She loves me? I want! I love her.
I have to go outside with her. There is a walley - it holds a black car. I can't see inside. The black driver window of the black car glides down. I know there is a woman inside.
We go in the valley. She, the other one has black hair. It matches her glasses. The one I love,... I don't know what color is her hair. All I see is her eyes. They are brown. I love her...
She, the other one looks at me. She wants me. She wants her also. I can sense her eyes. They burn me. She will come with us at the house.

I leave.

I hear my brother's voice. It's coming from the hotel. He is inside. He screams. My heart saddens. It breaks. I know something I don't know yet. It is denied to me. She is denied to me...My brother!
I rush to the hotel. The door doesn't open. I scream. I scream. I scream. I scream.. my lungs have no air... still I scream. It comes from within. My soul is screaming. The door opens. I enter. 'Walk the line' it says. There is a line on the floor. I follow. The corridor ends in a saloon. It's like a dream. There are beds on each side. I can't see their faces! I run then suddenly I stop. She is on the a bed. There is someone, a man under her. She is 'riding' him. They finished. I can see her's, it's so beautifull... like a flower, it opens to me. The smell, It's haunting... I turn my head and see that in the beds there are kids. They are crying. The oldest one couldn't have more than 10. I HAVE to run.. I must.. I know I have to.... this is just a gas station on the road..

I am outside.

There are people on bicicles on the road. They don't seem to go anywhere, they just are. They're laughing. I need a bicicle. I am tired. I'm walking "THE PATHWAY". It can't be too far. Someone's coming! I have to get his bicicle! he passes through me, I can't seem to see his face. Does he have a face? He was running.

I'm not far away.. I can sense it.. i can see it.. the sign... IT's a town i'm going to. I try to see the sign.. before the town.

I hear voices.. they are my friends.. they have found me! We must turn back they tell me. They don't speak. I turn my head.. the sign.. it reads HELL

i wake up.

"What is it in my eyes, a piece of broken glass, is this the time I should be on my knees?"

so, what this means is???? I have a pretty good idea... I want your opinions too.

also, I'm thinking of writing a movie script based on another dream I had. This Is NOTHING compared to that one. In both size and depth. I don't have time to tell you that one... still who knows.. maybe another time. Which one of those you like the most - as a title:
a) Love.Fear.Nightmare.
b) Love.Fear.Regret.

?

Katatonica said:
oh i have one i have one... this was like... 4 nites ago.
So i am at university(which of course looked nothing like my real university) and i am taking a class in this huge stadio like room that is like a 50 m cylinder with several levels and a coiled up stair. We get assigned to do a team project, and since i dont seem to find anyone i know, i team up with a cheerleader and a football player. So we are talking abt the project, although they know nothing about the class (so sterotypical) and all the sudden a train rushes into the building, and the roof starts falling off, so we are in the top lever running down the stair, the cheer leader seems to be escaping by doing all those gymnastics tricks cheerleaders know. So then we reach downstairs and everyone is freaking out cuz we are trapped. I think the teacher gets killed in the whole thing, anyway we see the train and each car thingy is more like a small cage, and theres dead zombie bodies inside them. Then a student reads a tag in the train that says that in 4 hours the zombies are goimg to come alive and they will start eating us. Then someone else notices that around the room, which stills kinda circular, theres a ring of lit ciggarets, and i dont know how we figure out that the only way out is to smoke them up, because each time someone smokes one a zombie disappears. So there we are all of us smoking lots of people say that smoking is bad and that might as well just wait for the zombies to eat us, and theres fights and arguments, but we continue to smoke until we are done... and then i dont rember what happens, but i rember some of the things they are so comical like when the cheerleader was jumping and spining in the air... heh at that moment i though everything was so realistic... lol...

stupid - the dram i mean

all dreams are...i have never ever had a meaningful one...and many of them involve violent crimes, zombies, sensless slaughter, horror movie scenes and tv news...

Not a really weird one, but it had Jonas and Anders in it. :p
We (a group of around 6/7 people) were sitting at a table in soms sort of wooden hut or something.. and it was Jonas his birthday, so someone started playing Day on guitar (happy birthday?), and Jonas started to sing along but veeeery excessively. And oh Jonas had short blone hair, like at the Discouraged Ones cd but a bit longer.
Then a little while later there was suddenly some sort of little podium and Anders was screaming on it on a song I can't remember, but he slowly started rapping and then he was just rapping. So I shouted something like 'Anders is rapping!' and he was really angry or something and yelled SHUT UUUUUUP!!! And he continued rapping, and a little while later he again yelled something like SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!
Appearently a friend of mine was there too (who listens to hip-hop) and he took his cap of, and all of his hair was gone (fallen out of his cap). Another 'friend' was there too and we started arguing about something I can't remember, and the one who lost his hair said something about Anders' rapping that it was in a C chord or something, and that that was really special cause it was used by the old-skool rappers or something.
Anyway, that was it. :p

@Zowi: Yo man! Was he also wearing baggy pants and a bling and stuff? *lol* (;

I had a pretty weird and stupid dream about Kata too... about one month before their gig in Cologne. I was already excited about that but was fearing that anything might go wrong... like me getting ill or whatever. So one night I had this dream:

It was a few days before the gig and it had been raining all the time, the sky was covered by really dark clouds and the only light coming through them was grey-red-blueish... the whole country was under water, plants and trees were dead and rotting and then some evil creatures who were living under the earth came up, because of all the water running down into their tunnel-systems. These creatures were unbelievable evil and looked like... orcs ^^ My one and only worry was not that all human beings in Germany were going to be killed by them but that Katatonia might decide not to play over here. I made my dangerous way down to Cologne and hooked up with Unicorn. Together we fought our way to the venue and had to climb up onto the 4th floor because of the water. There we found out that there was just one thing left to drink in our whole country: alcohol. Fortunately the gig took place... only a few people were there and they had to stand on some kind of ladder-construction in oder not to get stuck in the muddy water which was absolutely everywhere. Everyone was drunk [well, no wonder] but the gig was great. Someone asked the band if they were sure they want to go on with their tour and they were like "Of course! What the hell can these monsters do to stop Katatonia? Nothing!" *lol* ... yeah... so they moved on and me and my friends had to creep through the streets until we found an island in a lake. We swam over to it to wait until the whole catastrophe would be over. o_O

Zowi said:
Not a really weird one, but it had Jonas and Anders in it. :p
We (a group of around 6/7 people) were sitting at a table in soms sort of wooden hut or something.. and it was Jonas his birthday, so someone started playing Day on guitar (happy birthday?), and Jonas started to sing along but veeeery excessively. And oh Jonas had short blone hair, like at the Discouraged Ones cd but a bit longer.
Then a little while later there was suddenly some sort of little podium and Anders was screaming on it on a song I can't remember, but he slowly started rapping and then he was just rapping. So I shouted something like 'Anders is rapping!' and he was really angry or something and yelled SHUT UUUUUUP!!! And he continued rapping, and a little while later he again yelled something like SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!
Appearently a friend of mine was there too (who listens to hip-hop) and he took his cap of, and all of his hair was gone (fallen out of his cap). Another 'friend' was there too and we started arguing about something I can't remember, and the one who lost his hair said something about Anders' rapping that it was in a C chord or something, and that that was really special cause it was used by the old-skool rappers or something.
Anyway, that was it. :p

hahah brilliant, just brilliant!!!

Hahah..
No I guess he was just wearing regular clothes.. Don't know, normally I don't pay any attention to what people wear in my dreams. :)

Dreams are awesome. :lol:

last night i dreamt that dee snider after twisted sister's concert(which is about to happen in one month and so),told me to go with him to america because he said he liked my voice and he wanted to try me for background vocals in the band,but i denied and he started crying and spitting a weird black liquid from his mouth.then i was shocked and called the ''doctor'' and he told me that i have to feed him tomato and also that i must eat along with him(btw i cant eat tomato-allergy u know),so i was screaming that i would die if i ate that thing(dee was screaming fallen at the floor all this time),but i thought that i have to sucrifice my health for the health of dee,and i started eating along with him...finally he turned well,and he had forgotten what he had asked me before(i had forgotten too)and the dream finished with me taking a walk around my house along with my cat...:OMG: