weird dreams come true....

ugmetalman

underground metal rocks!
Aug 6, 2003
Underground >:)
Visit site
have anyone here had a weird dream that you wake up and it happends?! i had a weird dream of me with my ass showing and a quarter on my bed and i woke up and my ass was showing and i had a quarter on my bed.

Reactions: Jo
Yes. It has happened to me before couple times.

does this mean that the dream i had with me silding down a water park slide with my mouth in girl's crotch is going to come true one day??

Xtokalon said:
awe damn. i just hope that by "fat" you mean "phat."

and she's going to have terrible sebhorrea. and a yeast infection that turns her natural discharge into the consistency and approximate color of melted cheddar cheese. the kind with the little bacon bits mixed in. and anal leakage that dribbles across her perineum and gets in the folds of her labia.

saturnix said:
and she's going to have terrible sebhorrea. and a yeast infection that turns her natural discharge into the consistency and approximate color of melted cheddar cheese. the kind with the little bacon bits mixed in. and anal leakage that dribbles across her perineum and gets in the folds of her labia.

:ill:

If my dreams come true Im going to be showering with a lot of naked men in a hotel room somewhere in Eastern Europe soon.

Fuck.

Just in deja-vu type situations... I've never woken up dreaming something and have it just happen... that would be too freaky. :loco:

Rusty said:
If my dreams come true I'm going to be very happy and then very dead in a short space of time.

Are we having the 'flying/falling' dream again Rusty? :rolleyes: