Your Best Nightmares

I had a dream with tinky winky he was telling me shit stuf i WAS SO FUCKING DESPERarte that I ran but where ever I went the motherfucker was there it was awfull

I can't always remember my dreams and right now I can't think of a good one.

But I find that if I want to have dreams. I fall asleep with the radio on or with music on. I'm much more likely to dream that way.

Brandon

One nightmare that sticks out in my head is this one....I dreamt that I was in some kind of war and I was being buried alive and other people were being buried to, but some were alive and some were dead. And I could actually feel like I was suffocating. Scary, huh?

The other night I dreamt that Mikael from Opeth called me to play the new Opeth album down the phone.
It had a brass band on it.
It was terrible.

I can't remember many..

but.. I hate it when I'm having a great dream... and then I wake up just when the greatness is supposed to happen..

be it, winning a million.. getting a new guitar.. getting to go to a great concert... AAGHG!!

Last night I had a dream that I was out in a parking lot drinking some red alcoholic beverage and pouring it onto a paint roller and painting clouds in the sky, but the clouds were white, not red. I painted about three different types of clouds and ask someone which type of cloud they preferred. Weird.

Few days ago I had a dream where my best friend, who is a girl said that she'll end my suffering and was trying to shoot me... Very realistic. I woke up and cried... It was the awfullest dream I've ever seen. Really disturbing. So if we are talking about nightmares this really did it's thing. HORRIFYING!!!

Earlier in the week I had a dream that I had a baby. Sorry, Kittarin had a baby that was seeded by me. I woke up half scared and half super-happy-excited. This is half a nightmare because right now I could not afford to support a baby, but on the other hand I loved every second of it because I love babies. Maybe Kittarin isnt telling me something, or maybe I'm pregnant.:confused:

P.S.
It was a girl and her name was Devon.

I had a weird ass dream last nite, that I was stealing packs of cigarettes from this supermarket, like Id steal like 6 packs, and stuff them in my pants, in broad daylight, and no one would notice. Then Id go and buy 2 cans of tuna fish, and some sort of bread, pay for it and walk out with like 8 packs of stoges in my pockets.

Originally posted by Black Heart
I had a dream once that the zoo escaped to my house...lol I dont remember the rest of the dream but it was pretty scary and I had that dream a few times....:eek:

Jumanji

My most scariest nightmare...

I was running away from a graveyard, it was quite big and there was some fog in the air. I was cold and I didn't have a clue why I was there. I found a highway after a while and I thought maybe I could hitchhike. Then I saw a car, not so far away, it was pulled over. I started to run towards it. At the same time I heard some voices behind me and when I looked, there were zombies after me. I got so scared, ran even faster to reach to car and get in safe. When I came at the car, I tried to door and it was open. I w ent in and locked it. I looked through the window if the zombies were after me but I didn't see any of them. I was reliefed and also confused. Then I noticed there was someone sitting next to me. It was one of my dearest friends' but there was something wrong. She looked me with this evil grin, and I saw her teeth; she was a vampire. At the same time I noticed this she already was on me; she had put her hands around my neck, strangled really hard and laughed like a maniac with this loud, screaming voice, like she had enjoyed what she was doing. I tried to open the door but it was locked (because I'd locked it) and I hit the windows...And then I woke up. I was feeling a little paranoid when went to school two hours later and met my friend.

On other nightmare threads, I've posted this, but here goes....
this happened as a Freshman in college.

I woke up in my bed in my dorm room...looked over and saw my roomate there...I walked out into the hall to go to the mens room...I walked into the bathroom and walked over to the sink....I stood and looked in one of the mirrors...the mirror next to it was broken, however, and the pieces were lying in the sink under it....I reached over and grabbed a big piece...then I looked back into the mirror in front of me and jabbed the glass straight into my face....at which point I came awake screaming....I couldn't sleep for days after that...and it still freaks me out just thinking about it....

Originally posted by Mr. Mojojo
Earlier in the week I had a dream that I had a baby. Sorry, Kittarin had a baby that was seeded by me. I woke up half scared and half super-happy-excited. This is half a nightmare because right now I could not afford to support a baby, but on the other hand I loved every second of it because I love babies. Maybe Kittarin isnt telling me something, or maybe I'm pregnant.:confused:

P.S.
It was a girl and her name was Devon.

Uhhhh........

:erk: