Silliness... and weird dreams.

I deleted all of my myspace friends and made my profile private, not sure why. But now that I did I decided it was kind of stupid of me since I kept in touch with quite a few peoples that way. And quite a few of you were my friends on that STUPID WEBSITE haha. So add me again! myspace.com/_jlb

As a side note, I had dream last night that I fell asleep while driving and killed someone and when I woke up, I was really upset. I hate when dreams leave you feeling that way. Anyone else had any weird dreams lately?

Did we end up drinking last night? o_O (Odd behavior otherwise.)

And NORMAL dreams are the weird dreams in my life. I don't think many of them aren't either surreal or haunting. Last night's dream involved the fairy from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess harassing me about my balding. HEY! LISTEN! YOUR HAIR IS FALLING OUT! I ended up stomping the fairy, and it turned into a large biker that thanked me for my services to the queen for that act. :guh:

Edit: Ocarina of Time, Not Twilight Princess.

As a side note, I had dream last night that I fell asleep while driving and killed someone and when I woke up, I was really upset. I hate when dreams leave you feeling that way. Anyone else had any weird dreams lately?

Usually when I eat 7* Thaifood. :)

I know, I'm still cracking up over it because I know that annoying little voice Navi makes. Thats honestly the funniest dream I've ever heard. Not to undermine your hair situation.

I had some crazy dream last night but I don't recall most of it. Just a bunch of random people in some crazy house. Right before I woke up some guy was pooping EVERYWHERE.

I was telling cara this dream at a restaurant a little bit ago and apparantly it's not polite to talk loudly of poo in public?!?! She told me to HUSH

And NORMAL dreams are the weird dreams in my life. I don't think many of them aren't either surreal or haunting. Last night's dream involved the fairy from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess harassing me about my balding. HEY! LISTEN! YOUR HAIR IS FALLING OUT! I ended up stomping the fairy, and it turned into a large biker that thanked me for my services to the queen for that act. :guh:
hahahah wow ... no idea about the video game characters but that sounds hilarious ... the incredulous look on that smilie's face totally sells it, too.

Well, if you finally look into Running Wild (if you haven't already), you can dream about pirates

Dreams usually travel to your awakening, conscious mind because your subconscious is actually feeling those emotions. The subconscious mind is the core therefore, the feelings will drag on for seconds, minutes, hours after you awaken. I have had dreams where I went a whole day feeling the feelings from the dream.

I used to write my dreams down but I stopped doing it because I'm a lazy (yet busy) bastard. Although, I still have some logs on my computer somewhere and a couple are pretty fucked up.

Last night I dreamt I had a bucket of cake. I stuck my hands in the cake bucket and stirred it around and pulled out a handful of cake crumbles and ate it. Then I realized my hands were stained blue from the blue icing that was in there so I had to scrub it off in the sink. Then I went to the fridge and ate a Fig Newton.

The end.

edit: OH WAIT I think there was more cake in there too, that extended past the fig newton eating. but it's hazy from there out.

This morning i woke to someone taking a chainsaw/circle-saw to the pavement/sidewalk outside my flat. I think any dream i was having was promptly forgotten in shear fear.