Dreams

Hahah I got paid £20 to shout "shit I think I landed on my dick!" at the start of my IT exam :rofl: Easiest £20 i've ever made.

mine are always violent, medieval dreams. sometimes i'm alone, sometimes i'm leading an army. either way it always ends in bloodshed.

you could work well in the movie industry writing scripts

my dreams are somtimes fucked as someone i know always dies or i lose somthing valuable :cry:

my dreams will make me EMO someday

I dreamt that Stu Block(into eternity singer) and I were best friends, and I remember having a phone conversation with him(in the dream). I was half awake and looked over at my phone and had a missed call. It was my friend Pete who decided to call at 3AM:lol:

I had a dream i woke up an went to school it was weird becuase then i woke up, and i was confused on what was going on, becuase i'd just dreamed that so im like "wtf? whats going on" hehe

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I gotta post this dream I had today :p

Ok it starts off my cousin Ray calls me and he's like "Dude omg, Bodom are playing a show at my house! come over". So I rock up at my aunty's house, In my black Ferrari 360 Modena. There's a few school mates I know (That aren't even into metal) and heaps of random metal dudes around chatting. Then I saw the stage, it was like on a slant forward for some reason, and there was mirrors above the stage.

Anyways the lights shut off, then you heard the LDB intro then there was like one of them fireworks explosions and they play the song. The band wasn't dressed how they are now, they we're dressed in mostly all black and no camo and Alexi had his Wildchild Jackson, except down the bottom it had a 'FuckU2Hell' sticker on the bottom wing. After LDB Alexi was like "What's up fuckers! I'm glad to be here playing in Ray's house!". Afterwards they played SNBN, did the exact same solo battle from Tokyo Warhearts, then played HCDR. Alexi was also singing like his was back in the days like on Hatebreeder. After the song ended Roope said "You guys are the real mother fuckin' Hatecrew!". Then they left the stage.

Afterwards Alexi came out with one of them small school desks and people starting lining up for autographs. So I went back to my Ferrari, got a hat out of my glove box which also said 'FuckU2Hell' so Alexi could sign it. In the line people we're talking about how flawless Alexi played everything etc then just before it was my turn my friend Leon pulls me aside next to this tree and he said "Dude, Alexi smells like an alcoholic". And I reply with a 'K". So I get my hat signed and shit and Alexi signs FuckU2Hell in the exact same writing that was on the hat already above it for some reason. Then I shake his hand and I say "That was a killer show man, bit short though, Wanna get smashed?" then Alexi replys "Yeah for sure, I've been drinking since 2 dude".

So yep afterwards the whole band, my mates and some random dream dudes we're inside shotting Vodka on my Aunty's couch and coffee table. Then afterwards it skipped to me outside, It was dark and I was naked Stumbling everywhere. People we're laughing and shit then I lent against this black and red striped tent and it collapsed but I was passed out.

I wake up and it was still dark the but sun was just coming up so I could see a little bit, I walk inside throw some clothes on. Check the fridge and see there's 10 bowls of this dish in the fridge that my mum makes (It's got Rice, carrot and meat in it)Then I walk through the hallway, Roope and Alexander we're passed out on the floor hugging each other. I check in my sisters room and Jani and Henkka we're on my sisters bed sleeping (My sister wasn't there). Then I check my mums room and find Alexi sleeping with my mum! Then I said "Awww, that's so cute". Then I woke up... GG!

I had a really epic dream too.. too long to write but here is the gist of it:

I was in some big town getting ready to get on the subway, and I saw DouceFolie. So I followed her onto a different subway line and I boarded the train with her. I had to get home it was really important (I forget why) but I figured this wouldn't take me too far from my way. So the train was kind of empty, every one was sitting in that back and it was really dark. So I sit next to her and we're talking and having a good time and then we start having sex :)lol: I'm sorry!) Anyways after we finish I go to the conductor and ask where this train stop and when I can get off. And he says, this train goes all the way up North and the next train comes in 12 hours. So I kind of panicked (at this point we were above ground in some foresty area) so I grabbed him and shit, started a fight. And for some reason I don't know why but I grabbed a knife and start slicing people with it and everyone started screaming and then I got more panicked so I started killing them. (Not Douce though :p) Anyways so I'm on the train for like an hour as it coasts, just going nuts on people in very graphic detail before it's stopped and the police boarded the train. They captured me and then I was taken into custody and brought to jail. I got 20 years to life and then I started serving my sentence. Fuck :lol: It was a vivid dream, I was crying so much, at first because I saw the victim's family and I wanted to apologize, then when I was sentenced and again when I was thrown in jail. :lol: I was balling so hard. (Which is weird because I never cry, I haven't cried in forever, since I was young)

Anyways there was more to the dream, the epicness of the jail time and what I did and who I met in there, I remember they told me if I had good behaviour they would let me out in 7-10 years, but it's too much to write. At any rate it was pretty intense, by far one of the most epic and detailed dreams I've ever had, and the funny part is it featured someone from the forum who I rarely even talk to :lol:

Roope and Alexander we're passed out on the floor hugging each other.
haha.

@Joe: sounds like a wild dream man.

I had a dream a few nights ago where i was going to a show in san francisco (i live in berkeley which is very close) and it was an open-air metal festival. so me and my buddy josh get there, and theres a maximum of maybe 30 people there. But the band that was playing was fucking TIGHT, and they were giving it their all. That was the only band there and the only member i remember was this one chick who played violin. So during the set she had to go somewhere, so she hands me the bow and i pick up the violin and somehow im really fucking good. so we play some kinda song, and i accidentaly snap the hair on the bow. she comes back pissed off at me, and i tell her i would get her a new one but didnt know where, and they were really expensive. then i woke up. i also had a really cool dream where i was in an episode of dragonball z (I started watching it again after some years, yea im a fucking nerd, so what) and i arm wrestled 4 of my buddies at once, and won with ease. haha.

i always get stuck in my dreams... i dream that i wake up into a dream. its really torture. do you know how HARRDD it is to BLINK when youre in deeeep sleep??!! and my screams are more like hoarse whispering. the more you fight it, the harder it is. then when i realize theres no way out, the grim reaper and a faceless shiva haunt me. but i have to say, despite the fear and hopeless agony, its somewhat entertaining :headbang: i just wish i didnt sleep so much...:heh: