Dreams

I don't know why but I often dream to be a vampire! I mean, I really dream to be and act like a vampire, a real one and stuff...

So recently I started to think that there must be sorta hidden meaning under it all... maybe I should look for some dream-interpretations about this somewhere... :confused: ...I hope to stop dreaming this, I'm tired to drink blood. :( (even if only in a dream, eheh :p).

Last night I had three dreams.

One involved the weekend I shared with Bodomite and Steveawesome, which was fun.

The second one,strangely, Deadly was in it, and me and her were sisters trying to take over the world.

The third one I forgot:lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6178969 said:
I don't know why but I often dream to be a vampire! I mean, I really dream to be and act like a vampire, a real one and stuff...

So recently I started to think that there must be sorta hidden meaning under it all... maybe I should look for some dream-interpretations about this somewhere... :confused: ...I hope to stop dreaming this, I'm tired to drink blood. :( (even if only in a dream, eheh :p).
The signs point to you being sexually aroused by blood drinking. Maybe you should try it?
Last night I had three dreams.

One involved the weekend I shared with Bodomite and Steveawesome, which was fun.

The second one,strangely, Deadly was in it, and me and her were sisters trying to take over the world.

The third one I forgot:lol:
I don't dream about people from the internet:lol: But the closest I got was when I had sex with Carmen Electra. I mean, every boy has his dreams!:oops:
DUDE I HAD THIS DREAM DUDE WHERE THIS DUDE WAS LIKE "DUDE! WHERE YOU BEEN DUDE!" AND THIS OTHER DUDE WAS LIKE "DUDE DID YOU SEE THAT DUDE OVER THERE DUDE, WITH THOSE DUDES?"

I MEAN DUDE!
I KNOW DUDE I SAW THIS GIRL CALLED DUDE AND SHE SAID DUDE REALLY LOOK AT MY DUDE ITS BIG ISNT IT DUDE AND I LOOKED AT THE DREAM IT WAS SO DUDE!:)

I laughed, but that's me:( Back to dreaming? I remember a funny dream where I lead a boy from my school to a forest, and I beat him to death with a shovel. It was all lucid, and I controlled it with alot of feeling too. Also I was at my friends house, apparently I was moving an awful lot and making clanging noises during that moment.

I like dreaming....dreaming is good. My dream actually came true once. I dreamed of someone i hadn't seen in a long time. Then that same day, i saw them at the mall! When i dream, it's usually just living my life in my dreams. It's like a continuation of my life, in my sleep....some don't even make sense. I heart all my Alexi dreams though!

I like dreaming....dreaming is good. My dream actually came true once. I dreamed of someone i hadn't seen in a long time. Then that same day, i saw them at the mall! When i dream, it's usually just living my life in my dreams. It's like a continuation of my life, in my sleep....some don't even make sense. I heart all my Alexi dreams though!

SO YOU LIKE ALEXI, EH?

When I was little, I had the most fucked dream ever and its always haunted me.

I was riding around in a shopping cart and a mini green dinosaur ate me....but anyways...

I also just had a nap and I'm not even kidding you, I dreamt some emo dude just fucked me on a random couch in a hair salon.