Dreams

I think if someone doesnt remember dreams that means (s)he sleeps well. Dreaming state is a while before getting awake. I usually remember my dreams and have them -crazy ones - when i need to rush to the toilet...

Timothy said:
So what does this mean? That you don't dream or don't remember your dreams? You should ask your boyfriend to look at you while you sleep.
I dream very rarely, psychologist. While having thoughts I simply can't sleep. And these thoughts are not dreams, only flashbacks.

its not psycho thing just biology.. and you do dream. everyone dreams every night several times in those REM phases. You just don't remember. Which is normal. (sorry to say that :))

MaxwellG.jpg

well.. yeah. i think others didnt talk about day-dreaming because in that case, in daytime that eyeless superman dream would be very sick :)

I always see strange, mysterious and metaphysical dreams. Some of them are so good that i wake up with an expression like "WOW". Many of them are often emotional and intense. But not in a bad way. Also many times i see things that happen in real life. For examle, eartquakes, usually if anyone is going to happen, i''l probably see it first in a dream. Witch is a good thing. :lol:
Also many times i have seen in my dreams people that i have not seen them recently, and the next day i meet them by luck. It feels very strange...

Dora said:
I think if someone doesnt remember dreams that means (s)he sleeps well. Dreaming state is a while before getting awake. I usually remember my dreams and have them -crazy ones - when i need to rush to the toilet...

I fall asleep instantly at random moments and vibrate my way through five minutes of weirdness, then wake up thinking "uh".

Dora said:
well.. yeah. i think others didnt talk about day-dreaming because in that case, in daytime that eyeless superman dream would be very sick :)

Spiderman

Oh, yes, pretty sad. But then it's good to realize after bad dreams that they're not true either.

I've also dreamt of forum members, and even posting on the forum. Like making a conversation, not in real life but online, it's just crazy, as if the internet didn't find it enough to consume my life during the day, it intrudes my dreams as well.

i often dream im flying, or that im trying to run from something or someone but cant run cause me legs are paralyzed. also the cool thing is that i sometimes dreams of people i never met and i dont know, like me brain comes up with those people. it takes me 3 hours to wake up so i dream a lot but hardly remember them when i wake up.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
also the cool thing is that i sometimes dreams of people i never met and i dont know, like me brain comes up with those people.
yeah, that's good. When I'm doing proper shagging in my dreams like it always seems to be birds I don't know. They're never ugly ones either. But actually all this is quite frustrating.