Dreams

Söy

Not actually Soy
Aug 26, 2006
ok so i just had a brief nap but when i did, i was having an awesome dream of Rambo-esque proportions.

I rarely dream, but when i do it's always vivid and full of life. Usually my dreams consist of me, one person, kicking insane amounts of evil for the benefit of those who cannot. I'm not kidding. In my dreams I'm a hero taking on some sort of massive evil invasion, or demons, or something of that like. And i'm never violent against the meek or what have you.

what on earth does this mean?

i mean this dream was epic. like i could write storyboards for a heroic sci-fi action movie based on it.

i guess you might even call it a lucid dream because i was both conciously making choices and actions while asleep, yet i was also asleep and knew it.

does that make sense?

i've had dreams like this as far back as high school and at the time i just thought they were 'awesome dreams' but of late i've come to suspect they mean so much more.

it's also always invariably some variation on being the hero or saving the day, and they are always violent against some perceived evil or slight to fix the problems.

i rarely have the "sex dreams" or "romantic dreams" and i've never had the flying or falling dreams.

and one time i had a nightmare that i was trapped in hell but i ended turning into that arnold schwarzeneggar movie where he kicked all kinds of demonic ass with a sword and yeah.

maybe im insane?

p.s. i also woke up feeling very refreshed, relaxed, and calm.
i have these kinds of "concious" dreams all the time.

My dreams are always ubar bizzare like "go get the duck gun from the boat trapeze and fire the widget at the bee swarm" kinda stuff

Söy;6175059 said:
ok so i just had a brief nap but when i did, i was having an awesome dream of Rambo-esque proportions.

I rarely dream, but when i do it's always vivid and full of life. Usually my dreams consist of me, one person, kicking insane amounts of evil for the benefit of those who cannot. I'm not kidding. In my dreams I'm a hero taking on some sort of massive evil invasion, or demons, or something of that like. And i'm never violent against the meek or what have you.

what on earth does this mean?

i mean this dream was epic. like i could write storyboards for a heroic sci-fi action movie based on it.

i guess you might even call it a lucid dream because i was both conciously making choices and actions while asleep, yet i was also asleep and knew it.

does that make sense?

i've had dreams like this as far back as high school and at the time i just thought they were 'awesome dreams' but of late i've come to suspect they mean so much more.

it's also always invariably some variation on being the hero or saving the day, and they are always violent against some perceived evil or slight to fix the problems.

i rarely have the "sex dreams" or "romantic dreams" and i've never had the flying or falling dreams.

and one time i had a nightmare that i was trapped in hell but i ended turning into that arnold schwarzeneggar movie where he kicked all kinds of demonic ass with a sword and yeah.

maybe im insane?

p.s. i also woke up feeling very refreshed, relaxed, and calm.
i have these kinds of "concious" dreams all the time.

Maybe you are the returned jesus christ (not of laterday saints)

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant, had the baby and mutilated it. I woke up sick to my stomach - it was weird as fuck.

I only dream when i've fallen asleep from heavy drinking or smoking. Your dreams sound awesome to be in, my dreams are like...completely fucked up i can't explain them.

2 nights ago I was in some haunted basement, that for some reason resmbled a cave and had a bunch of platforms and was all water underneith. I was on a tour with some class thing and we all saw this famous Ghost.

Everyone was scared of it, but I started yelling shit like "YOu suck, get a job" and shit like that (I was drunk before I went to sleep btw). The ghost got mad and for some reason turned into a Skeleton Pirate, and I fell off the platform into the water, and then it turned into an underwater sword fight.

I lost :(

i've never died in any dream... just do lots of killing :erk:

welllll aside from the one time some maid came onto me in one... but that's another story

Soy, it means you're a natural leader.
EDIT: Dreamwise, I'm kind of similar to you. On the other hand I have sexual problems so I rarely have sex in dreams, which is likely reflected on how I reject or lust for those that I cannot have. The objective is always far away and I seem to be confined or constricted from getting to it. I get stuck in a quicksand/trapped situation where I cannot move on occasion. On the contrary I am killing people in an extremely brutal, vivid and lucid manner.