I made a weird dream...

Chris was in my dream. And in that dream, he was yelling at me and telling me that I wasn't allowed to go party in Philadelphia. :cry:

I dreamt that LR and I had a house in the suburbs of Philly(further from my home, which is also in the suburbs,heh), we would have loud parties and everyone would complain about the noise disturbance. Our next door neighbors were the band Warbringer on one side, and Fetzer on the other. And Fetzer was my boyfriend....weird stuff.

I don't know when it was.. I think two nights ago. I dreamed that there was a girl in my room, who wrote something on my wall... FCUKFKFKFKFUCK!! I forgot what it was, but it was weird... FUUUUUUUUCK it's important!!! Whatever, two words, ..something like "fear" or something, just...different. I didn't see her writing it there, but I read those words the next day. Then my father told me she was in my room again, and I saw her sitting there, writing something on my wall again. She had long, black hair... and fuck, she was really scary. But that dream meant something...I don't know what, but there was a special reason for dreaming that. The stupid thing is just, that I forgot the most important things: the words she wrote, and the end of the dream... I just remember walking somewhere with my mum, and my sister walked there too. That's all.

Dreams are simply created during the process of the brain re-arranging new information it has learnt into the appropriate schematas. (it's this re-arranging that makes dreams so fucked up).

I just thought I'd mention that to ruin any superstition in this thread that dreams "mean something".

Dreams are simply created during the process of the brain re-arranging new information it has learnt into the appropriate schematas. (it's this re-arranging that makes dreams so fucked up).

I just thought I'd mention that to ruin any superstition in this thread that dreams "mean something".

That's what i think too. We've currently been reading in psychology about Freud's theory what dreams are and how they should be thought of. To be honest...i think he is full of shit! :lol:

Freud is full of shit, that theory of dreaming is a cognitive psychologists viewpoint (if I remember correctly, we haven't done dreaming in a while, but cognitive psychologists are always going on about the schemas and schematas). Freud is a Psychodynamic psychologist.

By the way if happen to need any help with Psychology feel free to ask me if you want, I did get an A grade in my year 12 exam :p

Uhm, I know. But I meant something totally different with "that dream meant something"... or well, I meant exactly what you said for yourself. There must be a reason why I dreamed that, why I saw those words in my dream and just everything in that dream... and yes, you say the reason is that my brain is "re-arranging new information it has learnt into the appropriate schematas". But I meant it in a different way... I can't explain, you have to know me for understanding what I mean, but you don't, so explaining won't help much anyway.

I don't know what, but there was a special reason for dreaming that.

..I even said it here already. You should also read the other things I say, instead only that one sentence where I said "that dream meant something"...:rolleyes:

Freud is full of shit, that theory of dreaming is a cognitive psychologists viewpoint (if I remember correctly, we haven't done dreaming in a while, but cognitive psychologists are always going on about the schemas and schematas). Freud is a Psychodynamic psychologist.

By the way if happen to need any help with Psychology feel free to ask me if you want, I did get an A grade in my year 12 exam :p

Yeah...fucking "Fraud" :lol:

Thanks! :D Will do...I am reading through this stuff right now so questions will surely arise!

A few days ago I dreamed of Chris (or well, it was Chris, but he looked like Dred)... :zombie: he wanted to visit me, so he came to my school and talked to me a bit before I had an english test (which I failed because I didn't know we had one that day).
:lol:

I dreamed with Fetzer!!! I mean, that he posted something and I thought to myself, hmm long time since his last post. That's it.

A few days ago I dreamed of Chris (or well, it was Chris, but he looked like Dred)... :zombie: he wanted to visit me, so he came to my school and talked to me a bit before I had an english test (which I failed because I didn't know we had one that day).
:lol:

First of all, ewwwww.

Second, that wasn't a dream was a nightmare.

Third, I bet he thought you were a gingerbread girl and ate you.

Fourth, I'm at work and I'm bored, that's why I'm saying all this nonsense. :lol: