I may have predicted Michael Jacksons death...

JoshDRAH

Aug 6, 2007
Not really...but something creepy did happen. The night before last, I was having some crazy ass random dreams. My dreams rarely make sense at all, usually just a bunch of random and weird situations. Well I had a dream about Michael Jackson. In my dream we were in some kind of field, that actually reminded me of a map off of Call of Duty: World at War...Anyway, in the dream it was night time but there was a really bright moon. And Michael Jackson was there....he didnt speak, didnt really do anything, but he was wearing a huge box on his head and body, with a square hole cut out for his face. And his face was dark blue and creepy looking. I was pretty freaked out when I found out he was dead later that day. And I started thinking...Could the box symbolize a casket, and his face being blue symbolize death? Its really been freaking me out thinking about it.

sure ya did josh sure - lol only messing - who knows dude - dont dwell on it if your telling the truth or will rot your mind - shit like that happens to me all the friggen time

What's so strange about that?

rimshot.gif

Well, this isn't as scary but one time when I was on a bus in Turkey going from one city to another, an image suddenly popped into my mind from nowhere. All of a sudden I just imagined a motorcycle racing by the bus really really fast, and some 10 seconds later that happens. That was the only motorcycle I saw that day on that road :)

I've heard lots of these stories actually... like when my grandfather died, my dad told me he felt someone pushing his pillow up from underneath. He thought it was my mom but she was facing away from him and still asleep so he was like "wtf yo?" and it happened several times more. He then got pissed and swore like a maniac and it stopped. The next morning he got a phone call and he was notified that his dad had passed away. Oh and we live in Sweden, and my grandfather was in Turkey :O Maybe some ghost tried to communicate with him... spooooOOOooOOky!

Not really...but something creepy did happen. The night before last, I was having some crazy ass random dreams. My dreams rarely make sense at all, usually just a bunch of random and weird situations. Well I had a dream about Michael Jackson. In my dream we were in some kind of field, that actually reminded me of a map off of Call of Duty: World at War...Anyway, in the dream it was night time but there was a really bright moon. And Michael Jackson was there....he didnt speak, didnt really do anything, but he was wearing a huge box on his head and body, with a square hole cut out for his face. And his face was dark blue and creepy looking. I was pretty freaked out when I found out he was dead later that day. And I started thinking...Could the box symbolize a casket, and his face being blue symbolize death? Its really been freaking me out thinking about it.

Could you do me a favour and think long and hard about Axl Rose before you go to bed tonight .............................. Thanks in advance!

Well, this isn't as scary but one time when I was on a bus in Turkey going from one city to another, an image suddenly popped into my mind from nowhere. All of a sudden I just imagined a motorcycle racing by the bus really really fast, and some 10 seconds later that happens. That was the only motorcycle I saw that day on that road :)

I've heard lots of these stories actually... like when my grandfather died, my dad told me he felt someone pushing his pillow up from underneath. He thought it was my mom but she was facing away from him and still asleep so he was like "wtf yo?" and it happened several times more. He then got pissed and swore like a maniac and it stopped. The next morning he got a phone call and he was notified that his dad had passed away. Oh and we live in Sweden, and my grandfather was in Turkey :O Maybe some ghost tried to communicate with him... spooooOOOooOOky!

Dude! This is scary, indeed! My Grandma told me about similar experiences. What is it? Is it possible, that some people really have some linked brains or minds..telepathy or something? That is pretty interesting.

SHINING :eek:

Hehe yea Felix, I have no clue.

The problem is though... I WANT to believe in that stuff, it would be very cool if it was true but it is hard to believe because all of those stories are just stories. Nobody has any proof to back it up with but then again... how many people record their sleep EVERY night for example? It's hard either way.

But the most freaky thing I have heard so far is that when my friend's grandmother died, every clock in the house stopped at the moment of her death. His whole family confirms it and it would be tragic if they were all lying. If that is true... HOW THE FUCK do you explain that scientifically? :O "Oh yea, when she died.. she released a big electomagnetic wave and fucked the clocks up!" or what... :|