Really strange dreams...

Jun 26, 2009
New Jersey
I had the strangest dream last night that not only has no symbolic meaning at all, was just weird and funny at the same time. Note i am not BSing any of this

I was in front of the Lowes (hardware store) in my local town, playing a game of skate (like horse in basketball) on a scooter with..... Freddy Krueger. Everytime i would do a trick (which was always a one foot manual to frontside tailwhip off a curb) he wouldnt land it, and he would yell FUCK and kill some random hott chick in a horrific way and make me watch the whole thing. We would just high five then it would be my trick again.

Just wondering if anybody else wants to share any of their really strange or funny dreams they have had.

Just for the sake of humor, i have one other dream

My friend and I were cleaning at some random house somewhere. At one point i grabbed a vacuum and started vacuuming. Out of nowhere, i started to scream OH THE AGONY. My nutsack was stuck in the vacuum. Then all of a sudden i fell silent and said," Oh its ok, its just a fake nutsack" and proceeded to pull my sack off and keep vacuuming.

Sometimes i wonder why i am even on this planet for putting so much thought into absolute garbage :(

i once dreamt that i was a goblin living in a two-dimensional swamp, i was running around and saw myself bird's eye view

You've been playing oblivion too much :D

anyway... I once had a dream that this really fat kid in my old school and hitler were boxing in my loft (attic) and the fat guy had massive grapes for boxing gloves and hitler had pineapples for boxing gloves :erk:

I have a friend, who dreamed that his house was his friends head.. and that same friend had oral sex with him self.

.. and no, im not joking, he really had that dream. :lol:

I have a friend, who dreamed that his house was his friends head.. and that same friend had oral sex with him self.

.. and no, im not joking, he really had that dream. :lol:

My friend tried to have oral sex with himself. Took him two months to get his back flexible enough but he touched it.

.. and no, this wasn't a dream, he's just messed up XD

My friend tried to have oral sex with himself. Took him two months to get his back flexible enough but he touched it.

.. and no, this wasn't a dream, he's just messed up XD

. my brothers friend actually did it, and bragged about it. :lol:

A friend dropped some acid and told me about what he saw the next day, so inevitably my dream that night was freaky. Even without dropping anything the mental picture I had carrying around that day did it in for me.

I dreamed I was naked and running down a street being chased by a giant chocolate chip cookie. I was running for my life trying not to get my junk all tangled (I guess I a hung like two giant marbles in turkey skin) as the giant cookie turned into Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. That's right, T-I-double grrr-R. Tigger is bouncing down on the street on his tale yelling, "Woohoohoo! I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Which did not help my already scared for life attitude towards things.

And then something with a rainbow and a pot of gold turning into lava but I don't recall exactly.

Just for the sake of humor, i have one other dream

My friend and I were cleaning at some random house somewhere. At one point i grabbed a vacuum and started vacuuming. Out of nowhere, i started to scream OH THE AGONY. My nutsack was stuck in the vacuum. Then all of a sudden i fell silent and said," Oh its ok, its just a fake nutsack" and proceeded to pull my sack off and keep vacuuming.

Sometimes i wonder why i am even on this planet for putting so much thought into absolute garbage :(

Just StumbleUpon'd this:

http://scienceblogs.com/sciencepunk/2010/05/play_with_your_scrotum_anywher.php

Thats a myth.
According to wikipedia, 1% of the population can touch their own penis with their mouth.. and only 2/1000 are able to actually suck their own dick.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autofellatio (Pics inside. :lol:)

I don't think thats accurate ... you would need to know that all the people asked were actually telling the truth

its one thing to tell someone how you tried but just couldn't do it .. its something completely different to say you got 1/2 your own cock in your mouth because then the obvious thing from there is "so did you actually suck it like a chick would?"

don't think a lot of dudes are gonna cop to that :loco:

well.. if it was a scientific study(Which it apparently was.) they probably had more backing then "just their words", if you know what i mean. :lol: