Really strange dreams...

i once dreamed that instead of air, we had a kind of dense liquid, and everything looked like in sepia or a similar color.

I had the strangest dream last night that not only has no symbolic meaning at all, was just weird and funny at the same time. Note i am not BSing any of this

I was in front of the Lowes (hardware store) in my local town, playing a game of skate (like horse in basketball) on a scooter with..... Freddy Krueger. Everytime i would do a trick (which was always a one foot manual to frontside tailwhip off a curb) he wouldnt land it, and he would yell FUCK and kill some random hott chick in a horrific way and make me watch the whole thing. We would just high five then it would be my trick again.

Just wondering if anybody else wants to share any of their really strange or funny dreams they have had.

Gotta admit, I laughed my ASS off.

.. no joke, i dreamed that my friend broke his back trying autofellatio. :lol:

This thread will destroy us all!

Maybe I'm the only one here that has this particular sleep disorder, but about once every three weeks I have an absolutely horrifying episode of sleep paralysis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_Paralysis

Short summary, when in REM sleep the body goes into a sort of paralysis. Basically with sleep paralysis the brain wakes up but the paralysis continues. I'm almost fully conscious but completely unable to move. I always have a horrifying sense of immediate danger and rarely a vivid hallucination. Most scientiests attribute ghost/alien encounters with sleep paralysis. My hallucination is almost always the same: there is a very tall (about 8 ft. tall) figure standing in the corner of my room. It has no discernable features - no eyes, no nose, no mouth - nothing and it simply watches me. Until I knew what this was it was absolutely horrifying beyond imagination. At least now I know what it is so it isn't quite as bad, however no matter how much I tell myself what it is its still frightening.

I have a lot of false awakening too, where I dream I wake up and go about a normal days business, everything is normal and its usually quite vivid. Then I wake up and am usually horribly disappointed that I have to go to work again.

I don't really have a problem with any of these because I very easily fall asleep and almost always sleep undisturbed.

Maybe I'm the only one here that has this particular sleep disorder, but about once every three weeks I have an absolutely horrifying episode of sleep paralysis.

Short summary, when in REM sleep the body goes into a sort of paralysis. Basically with sleep paralysis the brain wakes up but the paralysis continues. I'm almost fully conscious but completely unable to move. I always have a horrifying sense of immediate danger and rarely a vivid hallucination. Most scientiests attribute ghost/alien encounters with sleep paralysis. My hallucination is almost always the same: there is a very tall (about 8 ft. tall) figure standing in the corner of my room. It has no discernable features - no eyes, no nose, no mouth - nothing and it simply watches me. Until I knew what this was it was absolutely horrifying beyond imagination. At least now I know what it is so it isn't quite as bad, however no matter how much I tell myself what it is its still frightening.

I have a lot of false awakening too, where I dream I wake up and go about a normal days business, everything is normal and its usually quite vivid. Then I wake up and am usually horribly disappointed that I have to go to work again.

I don't really have a problem with any of these because I very easily fall asleep and almost always sleep undisturbed.

I honestly thought I was the only one, holy FUCKING SHIT. SAME. EXACT. STORY. HERE.

Dude, this has me really fuckin' creeped out, it's literally to the TEE the same thing. You answered alot of questions for me today, sir

Yeah, i have episodes where i dont sleep for days, but when i fall asleep i will sleep for like 14 hours straight.. during those periods i do get sleeping paralysis, worst, thing, evar.

Oh, and about "false awakenings", i had that once too.. i went out of bed, read the news while i was waiting for the coffee, made breakfast and poured up my cup of coffee and went to the table to eat: BAM, woke up for real.. i was so bummed out that i didnt even bother making breakfast. :lol:

wow, i would fucking shit my pants if that happened to me. Sorta reminds me of the song Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath. I have had false awakening a few times, one time i actually thought i had put something in the oven and i woke up, jumped out of bed as fast as i can cause i thought my oven might have been on fire, and in the process broke my toe lol

Yeah, i have episodes where i dont sleep for days, but when i fall asleep i will sleep for like 14 hours straight.. during those periods i do get sleeping paralysis, worst, thing, evar.

Oh, and about "false awakenings", i had that once too.. i went out of bed, read the news while i was waiting for the coffee, made breakfast and poured up my cup of coffee and went to the table to eat: BAM, woke up for real.. i was so bummed out that i didnt even bother making breakfast. :lol:

I wonder what the cause for the false awakenings are.. Maybe subconcious? So used to the daily routine it literally is implanted in your brain so much as to make you DREAM about it? Hmm.. Weird shit, man! :zombie:

had this for years .. for me it was stress induced

I had the strangest dream last night that not only has no symbolic meaning at all, was just weird and funny at the same time. Note i am not BSing any of this

I was in front of the Lowes (hardware store) in my local town, playing a game of skate (like horse in basketball) on a scooter with..... Freddy Krueger. Everytime i would do a trick (which was always a one foot manual to frontside tailwhip off a curb) he wouldnt land it, and he would yell FUCK and kill some random hott chick in a horrific way and make me watch the whole thing. We would just high five then it would be my trick again.

I have this exact same dream. Do you hear creepy kids singing and squeaky swings sets too?

This is the most horrifying thing I've ever heard. Mind damage x 2.

hahaha just did an an awful dream...

I'm moving in a new apartment in a city I don't know on July 1st, and I have no job there yet so let's say it stresses me a lot, and it's probably the main reason of my weird dream.

Anyway...I was entering the building where my apartment is, but couldnt get to it since I didn't find any elevators nor staircase. So I went to the shopping mall on the other side of the street ( in real life it's a park in front, not a shopping mall), but there was a huge fight with people throwing beer bottles, so I had to move back. I then took the bus and arrived in an unknown place. I finally found hair salon...runned down by shemales 0_o. When I realised the place was full of shemales, I tried to leave but police arrived and said this place was illegal, so I had to wait a bit before I could leave.

Don't remember the rest of my dream :(