I made a weird dream...

In the old days of CoBOT Kevin and Douce_Folie were a couple, but he fucked that up, so he must be gay or something. Seriously, NICE ONE KEVIN :lol:

Pretty late eh? Like 2 years ago, she joined the board because we were dating, than when we broke up a year later there was some shit going on and now you can see here and there some comments about our "non-existent"/"disabled" sexual life :lol:

Edit: I didn't fucked that relation GODAMNIT :lol: I was fucking tired of her fucking retarded 7 years old mentality - the thing is that I actually thought exactly like all of you "oh what a nice lady" than after a year yeah I pretty much got that she was fucking retarded. Tho, now she's ok and grew up and got a better personnality than what she was, but god I was really tired of all her bawwwwwing-shit everytime I wasn't playing prince charming :lol:

LOL INTERNETDRAMA

wat

no really, this thread confuses the fuck out of me

Me: Made a dream about you two.
Erni and you: WOOOOOT
Me: LOL ME HAVING SEX WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND
Erni: Please don't hurt me while doing it
Me: Won't happen, ask Jess about it (because inexistent sexual life won't lead into an hurtful sexual life, in a way)
Swabs: LOLKEVFAIL
Me: LOLNOIDON'TI'LLDEFENDMYSELFWITHRANDOMEXCUSESXD

Erni: Please don't hurt me while doing it
Me: Won't happen, ask Jess about it (because inexistent sexual life won't lead into an hurtful sexual life, in a way)

yeah that cleared it up..:zombie:

I had a dream last night that Swabs was travelling the world, and came to stay with me for a bit. We went to the local playground where we saw my old roommate (I don't know, don't ask,) we got chinese food, and drove around in an ambulance that we took. Also, for some reason, he had a Scottish accent o_0

I had a dream last night that Swabs was travelling the world, and came to stay with me for a bit. We went to the local playground where we saw my old roommate (I don't know, don't ask,) we got chinese food, and drove around in an ambulance that we took. Also, for some reason, he had a Scottish accent o_0

Awesome, I love chinese food.

Ok I seriously don't get it: I've talked two time on MSN to Erni and the two time I've dreamed of her in way that was matching what happened in really life, kind of.

Yesterday I asked her to translate a German speech by hitler to me and this night, I dreamed that I was making a really big party and they were a lot of people from anywhere in the world.

So I asked Erni to translate what I was saying - from French to English, go figure why - to the people and what I said what something like "Ok, people I know that the coliseum and the *something else* is right next to my house, but we wont go there tonight, so please stay calm."

Wtf.

Ok I seriously don't get it: I've talked two time on MSN to Erni and the two time I've dreamed of her in way that was matching what happened in really life, kind of.

Yesterday I asked her to translate a German speech by hitler to me and this night, I dreamed that I was making a really big party and they were a lot of people from anywhere in the world.

So I asked Erni to translate what I was saying - from French to English, go figure why - to the people and what I said what something like "Ok, people I know that the coliseum and the *something else* is right next to my house, but we wont go there tonight, so please stay calm."

Wtf.

It's your subconscience saying that you want her.

Erni: Please don't have sex with me.

Moar like this.

Wtf.

Oh my god, I'm still laughing the shit out of me..:lol: :lol: :lol:

:worship: awesome.

Oh god, I dreamed of a fat psycho boy today... :zombie: (I think he kinda looked like that dancing boy from youtube, who was in the "You Laugh, You Lose"-thread a while ago...)

It started somewhere in a city... I ran away from that fat boy because he was following me. No matter where I tried to hide, he always found me and I had to run somewhere else again. Then I ended somewhere where I couldn't hide anymore, so he came there and wanted to kill me because he was mad at me because I ran away so much... Then he said I should kiss him or he'll stab that knife in me, so I kissed him. :erk: He said "wow, that was the best kiss I ever had!" and I was like "...:yuk: Uhm...ehhh...my teacher just walked there, I have to ask him something for school, be right back." So I ran after my german teacher to ask him for help, but he just kept on ignoring me, until I shouted "MR. DWERTMANN, PLEASE HELP ME!" ...but that fat boy heard me, so he came and ran after me again. I told my teacher to get in the car and drive away with me, but he drove against a wall, so we had to get out and run away. (the fat boy was running after us) Then we were at a street. There was a police man, and I asked him for help... but then he turned out to be a friend of that fat boy, so he tried to kill us. I saw he had a cartridge in his bag. A few minutes later an Indian (Native American) woman came there with a gun. I said "Please shoot us, please shoot us!". My teacher then said "Wtf? Why shall she shoot us?! Better ask her to help us!" and I said "Yeah...right.", so I asked her. She said she'll let one alive, and the other one only if we have a magic cartridge with us...then I remembered that cartridge in the police man's bag, so I took it out of there and showed her. She said "Okay, I won't shoot you two", and shoot the police man and the fat boy.
Then I woke up.

I think the most creepy thing in that dream was the fat boy... I mean, if it would have been a long/black-haired boy then...
teufel.gif
yeah baby arrrrr!

:D

I dreamt that a scary ancient Japanese warlord was destroying Philadelphia. He let me live in exchange for me joining him in terminating the entire world.