Your dreams

I had a weird dream last night, kinda hoped it was true though...

There was a competition in a local magazine, you had to name a band and come up with a place for them to play and a good reason for the gig too. So, I wrote a letter saying that since my husband (and I am too) is a huge fan of Symphony X, they should come and play on his 30th b'day party at our summerhouse. I sent them a few pics of the place too and described the place where they would be playing, it's on the roof of a boatshed (or whatever you call that in english) by a small lake, a very beautiful place.

A few days later, I got a letter saying that I should call this number for further details and I called immediately. They told me, that I won and Symphony X will come there to play, all they needed now, was the exact date.

So, the guys arrived there and we had a lot of friends there to party with us, even our parents and my grandma (she's 94 years old) was there. The guys played an acoustic gig, which lasted many hours. They played their own songs and a lot of covers as well. We even got to ask for fav songs by any band we wished and they played them all.
After they had played, the guys asked them to go to sauna with them and have a few beers and vodka with them. So they stayed there for the night and they were extremely friendly, they talked with us, like we were old friends of them.

You can only imagine, how disappointed I was when I woke up, and realized, it was just a dream... :rolleyes:

Welly said:
@tut : i totally knew you'd say that, but again, i don't have any control of my dream.. and i still have a pic of you and yanko fucking
:lol: who didn't know someone was going to say that :p

a pic of me and yanko fucking?
Damn, i gotta see that :lol:

and send to all those people who said ¨go fuck yourself¨ to me :lol: :p

i may i have dreamt i fleed a girl, but you have this pics against you:
fb2b211d.jpg

who's the gay one?? :lol: :lol: :heh:

I always have dreams about sexing it up with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. Sometimes I have sexual dreams involving boys I know from the internet...:oops:
The most recent cool dream I had: Me and two friends were flying around in a helicopter throwing out frogs who were attatched to parachutes and carrying tiny missles on their backs. Then the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles hijacked the helicopter and we all went to the sewer for pizza and videogames...but then Jean Cluade Van Damme came in and said he had to use the bathroom and we laughed at him.
I am not making this shit up. My dreams are also in full vivid color and I always see myself.