Dreamthread

This dream is screwed up. I was in a spot where a battle took place. I was just walking there then some African tribal guy came up to me and said "Live long and prosper", and did the Vulcan thing with his hands. Then all of a sudden I was watching some security guy in a rainbow cape get in a truck then he ran over some people and then the dream was over. In the dream I think I was in Korea or something, now tell me what is an African tribal guy doing in Korea?

Maybe he went to buy juice or something.

I don't believe I've written about this one. A week and a half ago I had another terrible, twisted sleep paralysis type dream. As I've said before, with me the dreams are often intense, hallucinogenic, and very 'real'...physically and mentally not literally of course!

I was lying in bed in what was my bedroom, but it was larger and a lot darker. The color scheme had almost lost a lot of color and it was very cold. I remember listening to a familiar song but I couldn't help but notice the song had an extra verse in it...these dreams usually start out with minor discrepancies...

As often in times in movies you will see a person lying in bed and unexpectedly shifting from one position to the other, and as he or she turns around they will see something there. I was lying on my side, and decided to turn directions and face the opposite...when I did I saw (in all seriousness, this was totally fucked) a clown. I completely froze both mentally and physically. He wore only black/white makeup, and looked as if he had been freshly dug up from the grave decomposing in the process. He didn't move, until I looked at him, at his eyes and then suddenly he moved his eyes and stared at me. You honestly have no idea how fucked this was because of the realism to it. I was completely stunned and I sort of fell against my bed and wasn't able to properly move. The next part of the dream was so messed up because I actually felt as if I was being tortured. I really wasn't able to escape this for some time, and all my attempts to wake myself up didn't work and the torturing continued for a while. It more or less just felt as if some kind of force was trying to suffocate me, or weigh on me and I was completely helpless. I could vaguely hear a voice in the background, it sounded like laughing and some kind of snickering. I eventually woke up, and looked upwards to my ceiling fan. I was starting to have some light hallucinations as my room was turning into the room from my dream - my vision is always hazy when this happens. The ceiling fan had some words written on it, but it was spinning to fast for me to read them...

Ok, last night i had this really fucked up dream and thought i would share. it's kind of amazing that I remember it all so clearly, but frightening.

I think i drew a lot of it from the movie Artifical Intelligence (which is one of the most depressing movies ever btw)because i was watching it before i went to bed but anyway, I was sitting in this vehicle underwater. It was basically like the underwater cab in the movie, shapped like a big bubble, except mine had windows all around me. I was sitting in the middle of coney island in this bubble, no one was there and I started to look at the blue fairy like the kid did in the movie. Except her face started to melt. As it melted away i heard someone screaming and pounding on the window behind me. It was my mother and she was drowning. I could do nothing but stare at her because when i went to look for the door out of the bubble there wasnt one. I was trapped and I had to watch her die. No matter if i turned away she appeared on the other side of the bubble, drowning. And i couldnt even fucking close my eyes. I just watched her body convulse and she finally died and then i just suddenly woke up shaking. I couldnt go back to sleep cause i didnt want to repeat the dream.

By far one of the worst dreams i've ever had.

Once again another weird dream.

It starts out where my mom drives a car into a garage and when she pulls out, the front of the car is all torn up and everthing and then all of a sudden I'm at one of my friends house all alone and out the window I saw like a lightsaber or something then all of a sudden the window shattered and some guy in a black cape came in and jumped at me stabbing and then I woke up.