Dreams

I had a weird one this weekend.

I was in a futuristic state-controlled society. I was with a bunch of people who were all friends, and we were hanging out at this one guy's house to give him some moral support - even though his dad was one of the wealthier and more powerful members of the society, the government had demanded he give himself up for some kind of medical experiment. They needed his DNA.

I left the room the others were in for a couple of minutes, and in that time my friend's father told me he had no intentions of handing himself over as a lab rat, and that he was going to give them his son instead. I wanted to warn everyone so we could get our friend out of there before the government agents came, but the father followed me into the room.

Finally I couldn't take it any more and I blurted it out. At that point the father put a spell on his son to keep him docile and brainwashed so he could be sent away without any trouble. Then we started struggling with the father to try to save our friend, and the dad chopped off his son's head. (I guess they didn't need a live test subject.)

While the others were trying to subdue the father, I placed the head back on our friend's neck and started spreading a grey mud-like material all over the division between severed head and neck. With the mud and a spell of my own, our friend came back to life, and we handed his father over to the government.

Then everyone turned furry, like giant guinea pigs. And for the finale, we were walking out of a movie theatre, and we had just been watching a film someone had taped of all these things happening to us.

I wonder why people have so comples themes on their dreams... I tend to have very simple plots in my dreams... well, but lately, I'm being haunted by a lovely person in my dreams :) :) ;) I won't complain

Do you think that means something? Cause I'd think it means that one really IS concerned about someone when one dreams about one :) Not necessarily, but it's a sign, tho :)

The dreams I have are intense. I tend to "travel" a lot, transcend the worlds. I do a lot of "visiting". Morgana, you have quite a gift there. :) I have a niece who has that gift but does not yet understand the what, why and wherefore of it. The answers to any questions, problems, dilemas I've had in my life have come to me through dreams. I tend to gather a lot of information there. It's like a tool for me, a very reliable one. I've never been pixie-led by them. :)

I have all kind of weird dreams, and some have scare the hell out of me.... :cry: Like in one..... I cut off... I don't know if it was a finger or smth - off myself, then most of my tounge....... It was very bloody and messy, and the blood was near to suffocate me, seemingly growing inside my mouth, and becoming thick. Then I opened the door in my room (I was where I used to live before, before I moved out form my parents), and saw my mother standing there, ironing, with a little child she was watching (I have no idea who that was), sitting there. She looked at me, smiling, saying "now, that was a lot of mess", then laughed a bit, and I closed the door again. Then I figured I had to get to the bathroom, and opened the door again (that was why I opened the door in the first place), and went to there. Then I dragged pieces of my tounge out of my mouth, along with dried blood from the roof in my mouth, and it felt just like when you take off a peeling mask. I half screamed and half cried hyserically, then I don't remember any more. It was really eerie...... :cry:

I've had quite a lot of nice dreams lately, though! :) involving a very nice person :)

That's some nightmare, Fjell :( Hope you had none such recently?! You know, you can talk about it any time... like you just did, if you think it's somethin up with it!

A couple of nights ago I dreamt some really weird and
stressful things, as usual.... But amongst all the weird
things I met a guy, don't know who it was. But we
stopped and had a little chat... He was carrying a
plastic bag, all black, and white on the top/bottom. It
had the Vintersorg logo on it + it said "Visions From
The Spiral Generator"!! Lol. Looked pretty much like
that cover you did Lordenlil >:eek:P All black/white :eek:)

I was like "DAMN!!!! It's on sale, I HAVE TO RUN AND
BUY IT!!!!!" >:eek:) Yumyum! I'm going nuts!

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
That's some nightmare, Fjell :( Hope you had none such recently?! You know, you can talk about it any time... like you just did, if you think it's somethin up with it!

It's a couple of weeks ago, and it was in a week-end, and I had no comp. around..... My sis visited me then, but she dind't want to hear about it..... And afterwards I just wanted to forget about it, but now it's okay. I just was kinda shocked right away.......

i had a dream not to long ago....it was pretty odd...i went to a train station and shaved my head...then all of my friends showed up and crucified me and took turns sticking me with a massive spear...afterwhich they took me down and dragged me behind a train and then i woke up!!....

Originally posted by Blackspirit
A couple of nights ago I dreamt some really weird and
stressful things, as usual.... But amongst all the weird
things I met a guy, don't know who it was. But we
stopped and had a little chat... He was carrying a
plastic bag, all black, and white on the top/bottom. It
had the Vintersorg logo on it + it said "Visions From
The Spiral Generator"!! Lol. Looked pretty much like
that cover you did Lordenlil >:eek:P All black/white :eek:)

I was like "DAMN!!!! It's on sale, I HAVE TO RUN AND
BUY IT!!!!!" >:eek:) Yumyum! I'm going nuts!

And this proves the effect the Jolly Viking has on ppl around him!
Really cool! :D ;)

Damn it!! I haven't dreamt in several weeks I think!! :(
I wanna dream so that I can write about it here... maybe I'll just
start commenting on your dreams instead?? :p

my last dream i remember is that i go by train,somewhere,in a landscape i don´t know,it´s very dark,and at the sides of the rails i see all the people i´ve lost in the last two years.the train drives very slowly so i can see their sad faces which show me that i am guilty for that i´ve lost them...very sad dream...and i can´t remember any nice dream.

Originally posted by Legio Mortis
i had a dream not to long ago....it was pretty odd...i went to a train station and shaved my head...then all of my friends showed up and crucified me and took turns sticking me with a massive spear...afterwhich they took me down and dragged me behind a train and then i woke up!!....

Wow, that's scary, heh, but atleast it was only a dream!

Originally posted by Nova
my last dream i remember is that i go by train,somewhere,in a landscape i don´t know,it´s very dark,and at the sides of the rails i see all the people i´ve lost in the last two years.the train drives very slowly so i can see their sad faces which show me that i am guilty for that i´ve lost them...very sad dream...and i can´t remember any nice dream.

I've had a dream similar to that, and when I woke, I just wished I was dead... :cry:

If I see a spider I dream about spiders and other yucky
creatures the following night... That sucks >:eek:P hehe...
That is a really good thing about living in Oslo. There are
no ugly-bugly (yeah yeah) crawling things that can
survive here! lol >:eek:P

Originally posted by Blackspirit
If I see a spider I dream about spiders and other yucky
creatures the following night... That sucks >:eek:P hehe...
That is a really good thing about living in Oslo. There are
no ugly-bugly (yeah yeah) crawling things that can
survive here! lol >:eek:P

rats...rats can survive anywhere

I like the domestic rats, the ones they sell in the pet shops. I babysat 2 of them for a friend once when she went on holiday. i had them for 3 weeks and they were great. Rats aren't mean like gerbils are. They love being fussed on. :)