Opeth Dreams

Revan_Jast

New Metal Member
Mar 2, 2009
Ever had any dreams involving Opeth?

I once had a dream where I played at a school I used to go to with Opeth (I played guitar and and did backup vocals :p)

Recently (the last few days) for some reason though... I had a series of dreams in which Mike died o_O. I don't remember them that clearly, but I guess it was after a concert or something. Without warning, he was found dead, and I do remember the dream being in first person, and I think I was a member of the band, although when I joined, I don't know.

Anyways, the dream was so strong that I woke up this morning, sure he was dead. It was really weird O_O

So, anyone else have anything they'd like to share?

I had a dream I watched an entire Opeth show, they played all my favorite songs and some songs i've never heard before. It was awesome.

I once had a dream I was in World War II. Probably because I was playing COD before I slept.
I had some weird looking Tommy Gun that every time I would shoot in short bursts, it would sound like the outro to Deliverance.

Yeah i had Opeth dreams two times..
One was a small festival, they played for about 10 people laying on the floor in front of the stage, chillin... ultra cool. :D
Second was an Opeth gig at a party outside in my garden.
:kickass:

I had a dream no too long ago, that they played in my hometown,
and no one knew about them except me,
and during their set mike asked if anyone knew who they were. Obv. i did.
but after their set they got this huge applause.
and i was trying to get an autograph from the guys then i woke up.

Off topic :
I was passing by a coffee shop in my home town and they were playing Stair Ways to Heaven on the screen ,I entered and I found Rob Halford there, he asked me if I liked Led Zeppelin then he started molesting at me and I was screaming at him then got out of the coffee shop and run away, but he got his bike caught me... but luckily by then I woke up :erk:

I had a dream where all of the members whose nick included the name OPETH got together and sing along and cried and stuff...

I had a dream where there were another 2 threads about this subject.

:lol:

I once had a dream that Opeth were to play at a quiet place (location unknown), but just before they came out Mike told us they had argued and weren't playing the gig. So then Mike sat by a campfire with an acoustic doing a solo set, but it was absolutely terrible.

Scary stuff.

I once had a dream that they played a show on my neighbor's lawn so I went...

...and came in late

the exact same dream, but in my living room instead :lol:

I missed the entire show cause I had to go get a water hose from my neighbor :(

Off topic :
I was passing by a coffee shop in my home town and they were playing Stair Ways to Heaven on the screen ,I entered and I found Rob Halford there, he asked me if I liked Led Zeppelin then he started molesting at me and I was screaming at him then got out of the coffee shop and run away, but he got his bike caught me... but luckily by then I woke up :erk:

wat