Dreams

i remember a dream maybe once every couple of weeks.

but when i didnt wear glasses my dreams where like i seen them irl, but now that i wear contacts/glasses regular the visions and stuff in my dreams are much clearer like i see irl.

Originally posted by metalmancpa
There have been a few dreams in my life that remain to this day crystal clear. Other than that, bits and pieces of dreams stay with me, albiet fuzzy most of the time.

Yeah...

There are a couple of dreams that I still remember in full detail, the ones that truly touched me. One of them was so incredibly deep, serene and filled with spirituality, but also multi-part and strangely story-like (I think of it as The Walk), that world stayed with me for a very long time, and was immensely inspiring. The other one caused a strong, chilling fear that I don't remember when I had last felt such fear in reality. And in this second dream, I was not an active character at all, only an observer. The people there were like roles, but some of them had faces of real people I know. After the surreal and disturbing ending I half-awakened, and then I felt the fear.

What I find fascinating in dreams is not their psychological meaning or the possibilities of decyphering; I love the strange sort of logic and connection between objects and actions in dreams, where the most interesting parts are the ones behind the corners, the ones which you don't see but which you can try to guess from what you do see (or not ?)... Suffice to say, dreams should be explored - some of them can be elevated to art.

D Mullholand

I'm the same as Hoser..

I can remember a few dreams from childhood (including some of my recurring nightmares, and some bizarre one about ET in the bathroom of my kindergarten), but my dreams are quickly forgotten if not written down.

Even if I do remember a dream, the moment I begin to tell someone about it, and try to remember it, it fades.

I do get a LOT of deja vu, but I believe it merely to be a crossed wire in the brain that sends a signal to the memory before it reaches the perception... so in effect, you think you're remembering something from a previous time, when in fact you don't. Kinda.

:loco:

I am usually always pissed off after waking up after a dream because they are so cool. Like last night believe it or not I had a dream that my cousin came to my house because she won tickits to a Opeth concert. I nearly shit my pants when I woke up:mad: