Let´s talk about dreams.

I dreamt I was with my family and the disney Captain Hook in his pirate ship
and we and other pirates were helping him set up the plank but the water was becoming too high, and there was this huge wave that rocked the ship and my mom fell overboard to the sharks

o_O

Reactions: Naku ist krig
Had a super insane dream. I was my cousin (she passed away a few years ago
confused.gif
) and this evil woman who looked like Morticia Addams was trying to kill me. My first few attempts at vanquishing her failed miserably. It all came to an end when she charged up the stairs at me (twice) and I shoved her down (twice, some people just refuse to die). I had my eyes shut in the dream, heard her skull crack and when I looked down, her head had swelled to twice its size and there was blood everywhere.

Yup, she was dead :D

Reactions: opacity
Caelestia said:
Had a super insane dream. I was my cousin (she passed away a few years ago
confused.gif
) and this evil woman who looked like Morticia Addams was trying to kill me. My first few attempts at vanquishing her failed miserably. It all came to an end when she charged up the stairs at me (twice) and I shoved her down (twice, some people just refuse to die). I had my eyes shut in the dream, heard her skull crack and when I looked down, her head had swelled to twice its size and there was blood everywhere.

Yup, she was dead :D

:yuk: but what do you think this might mean? except of course that i wouldn't want to be one step lower than you on a staircase, ever.

rahvin.

I wish I knew. The dream doesn't reflect my personality. I'm not violent, I'm not hateful. A little odd maybe :)

But it was self-defence. The woman was trying to kill me! :cry:

Caelestia said:
I wish I knew. The dream doesn't reflect my personality. I'm not violent, I'm not hateful. A little odd maybe :)

you're also not your cousin, or dead. but please do remember you've got three heads. :p

But it was self-defence. The woman was trying to kill me! :cry:

i think the staircase thing might have some sort of defined meaning in dreams - not qabbala-related, lottery-number meaning: something psychological - but i can't put together the other pieces. let's wait and see: try to dream the follow-up tonight. ;)

rahvin.

Stairs: Up or down. Aspirations. Looking to get to certain point against all opposition.

Falling: Loss of honor. Fear of failure. Loss of power and feeling out of control.

Murder: Violent end. Loss of control over a situation. Sorrow and failure.

Deceased: The deceased often come to comfort those they left behind. They bring messages and convey the notion that everything is OK.

Yeah, but what if you dream you are that person? Does that mean I'm trying to comfort myself? :p

I woke up last night with a headache at about 2am, and was in that transition period between awake and asleep where the normal seems bizarre and the bizarre commonplace. Anyway, I was absolutely CONVINCED beyond all doubt that my headache was being caused by someones fingers going through my mind trying to find information, and I knew that if I went to sleep, I wouldn't wake up again. So, in other words, not a pleasant nights sleep ;)

I've suddenly come to the idea that all the limited space in my dreams comes from being used to computer games where there is no distance infinity... :err:

@Dark_Jester: That's messed. Hope you'll have good sleeps ahead.

Um...Jesper Stromblad was in my dream the other night.

K, had another weird dream. It's official. All my dreams are weird.

This time I was with a bunch of friends (also includes strangers) in a dungeonlike place with a caged area.

Next to this was a huge machine, from which you could win craploads of money if you play a game. It's a cross between the lottery and pinball. You pick a bunch of numbers and if the little ball hits the corresponding numbers, you win.

When it was my turn, I had to go wake up a friend first for some reason. And to wake her up, I had to kiss her.

:guh:

Anyway, I did it and she woke up. End of dream.

i have some strange dreams lately, and quite a lot of them. and they even make sense when i wake up and think about them...

@Caelestia: That's messed. You could patent that pinball/VLT thingy and make alot of money!