Let´s talk about death boe

1. Have you ever seen a dead human?
No.

1b. if so, did you touch the corpse?
- - -

2. Have you ever killed anything?
Scientists believe there's about one million insects per human. I'm trying to get rid of my million.

3. What is the most possible that happens after person´s death?
The body will most probably be buried or burned and thereafter return to the soil.

4.In how many funerals have you been ?
Two.

4b. Whose funeral?
My mum's parents.

5. Are you afraid to die?
No. I had my fair share of anxiety for death when I was eleven.

6. If someone dies, let´s say in a bus-crash, is it unsuitable and immoral to crack few jokes about it?
If I was walking on the street with someone in company, and a bus would collide with a car so that the car got totally crushed, and my pal says: "Hurhurhur, finally we got a chance to get some 100% fresh minced meat!" then I would beat him down. But after some time it's acceptable.

7. Is deathsentece ever justified?
No.

7b: is killing ever justified?
Don't know.

8. Does it matter do you die in a hospital at the age of 80 or in snotty motel while drinking cheap beer?
"I want to die as I entered - naked screaming and covered in blood." :loco:

8.b: Do you think that your death should be "elegant".
Doesn't matter.

9. Which one do you prefer: Kill or get killed? If it is hard to imagine,think that you´re abducted by some weird-ass-people who like to see someone dying.
In this case: Kill.

10. If you had to kill, to defend yourself, would you choose a knife or a crowbar?
Crowbar. Better range.

11. What do you think of suicide? Is it somehow romantical to kill yourself for love like "some" of the bands sing.
"Romantical" is often a synonymous for "foolish".

12. When you die, will you wanna be
a) fed to hungry homeless dogs
b) burned in crematory
c) buried in traditionel way
A).

13. Have you ever read an autopsy report?
No.

13.b If you haven´t, would you like to?
No.

14. Have you cut a dead animal -exclude fishes- while you could recognize what animal it was? Meaning: It wasn´t in jar grinded to small pieces or anything like that.
No.

15. What do i need to offer you that you will try russian roulette?With only one bullet so that chances of getting killed is 1/6.Money, sex?
That you also try it when I've survived. :evil:

16. What do you think of face loosing and suicidal fleeing from shame? Could there be something that would make you consider the possibility of sweet Sister-suicide?
If what you've done is that shameful, then it's better to move away and try to expiate what you've done.

17. Eternal life or sudden death without forewarning? Both. First "eternal" life (or more exactly - a very long life) and then sudden death.

13. Have you ever read an autopsy report? - No.
13.b If you haven´t, would you like to? - Not particularly.

14. Have you cut a dead animal -exclude fishes- while you could recognize what animal it was? Meaning: It wasn´t in jar grinded to small pieces or anything like that. - Nope.

15. What do i need to offer you that you will try russian roulette?With only one bullet so that chances of getting killed is 1/6.Money, sex? - Depends on my mood, sometimes you wouldn't have to give me anything, although I'd try to squeeze what I could out of you anyway.

16. What do you think of face loosing and suicidal fleeing from shame? Could there be something that would make you consider the possibility of sweet Sister-suicide? - Heh, I nearly did when I was younger (chickened out at the time though). Now I wouldn't.

17. Eternal life or sudden death without forewarning? - Never eternal life.

Rusty said:
13. Have you ever read an autopsy report? - No.
13.b If you haven´t, would you like to? - I wouldn't mind.

14. Have you cut a dead animal -exclude fishes- while you could recognize what animal it was? Meaning: It wasn´t in jar grinded to small pieces or anything like that. - A few, for school and such. I didn't do the actual cutting.

15. What do i need to offer you that you will try russian roulette?With only one bullet so that chances of getting killed is 1/6.Money, sex? - No way I would do it.

16. What do you think of face losing and suicidal fleeing from shame? Could there be something that would make you consider the possibility of sweet Sister-suicide? - I don't care about losing face much. Contemplated suicide years ago, but I knew it was silly and I didn't have the balls anyway.

17. Eternal life or sudden death without forewarning? - Eternal life maybe.

no. i bet it's quite boring.

14. Have you cut a dead animal -exclude fishes- while you could recognize what animal it was? Meaning: It wasn´t in jar grinded to small pieces or anything like that.

no.

15. What do i need to offer you that you will try russian roulette?With only one bullet so that chances of getting killed is 1/6.Money, sex?

love, possibly. not heather love, mind you. :p

16. What do you think of face loosing and suicidal fleeing from shame? Could there be something that would make you consider the possibility of sweet Sister-suicide?

no, i couldn't ever commit suicide out of shame. it's plain stupid. though i think i could kill myself if i had the chance to destroy the whole world. maybe.

17. Eternal life or sudden death without forewarning?

sudden death.

Gah, I debated a while before I decided to answer these....

1. Have you ever seen a dead human? yes, most recently just 3 days ago.
1b. if so, did you touch the corpse? no way

2. Have you ever killed anything? bugs

3. What is the most possible that happens after person´s death? not quite sure. I would like to think that the soul goes to some kind of happy place.

4.In how many funerals have you been ? 4
4b. Whose funeral? my friend's step-mom, my grandma, my co-worker's father, my grandpa

5. Are you afraid to die? sometimes

6. If someone dies, let´s say in a bus-crash, is it unsuitable and immoral to crack few jokes about it? not usually, depends on the people involved

7. Is deathsentece ever justified? absolutely
7b: is killing ever justified? sure

8. Does it matter do you die in a hospital at the age of 80 or in snotty motel while drinking cheap beer? good grief, neither sounds appealing
8.b: Do you think that your death should be "elegant". hmm

9. Which one do you prefer: Kill or get killed? If it is hard to imagine,think that you´re abducted by some weird-ass-people who like to see someone dying. kill

10. If you had to kill, to defend yourself, would you choose a knife or a crowbar? hopefully I wouldn't have to be in that situation, but I suppose I would choose a knife

11. What do you think of suicide? Is it somehow romantical to kill yourself for love like "some" of the bands sing. I think it's a horrible way for a life to end. It's not romantic...that person has got to be desolately sad to do that to himself.

b) burned in crematory
probably cremated

13. Have you ever read an autopsy report? nope, wouldn't want to
13.b If you haven´t, would you like to? see 13.

14. Have you cut a dead animal -exclude fishes- while you could recognize what animal it was? Meaning: It wasn´t in jar grinded to small pieces or anything like that. frog, ack

15. What do i need to offer you that you will try russian roulette?With only one bullet so that chances of getting killed is 1/6.Money, sex? nah, I wouldn't play that game for any amount of money or any kind of favor.

16. What do you think of face loosing and suicidal fleeing from shame? Could there be something that would make you consider the possibility of sweet Sister-suicide? nah

17. Eternal life or sudden death without forewarning? sudden death. I think eternal life would make one crazy after a while, especially if the people that you knew didn't have eternal life. You'd have to watch the people you care for die all the time, yuck.

Yep a few times actually.

Nope.

Well, plenty of things. Humans, only in my dreams.

You quit breathing and rot.

3, I'm still waiting for the wedding... oh wait, that was the other way around.

4b. Whose funeral?
Dad and 2 granpas

Nah, we all die, all the time, some us just keep going a bit longer after it.

6. If someone dies, let´s say in a bus-crash, is it unsuitable and immoral to
crack few jokes about it?

Depends, if you are looking at the wreck, no. If you are looking at the wreck
with binoculars, go ahead.

Fuck yes, Bush deserves it as do most politicians.

7b: is killing ever justified?
Well, yes, since killing implies not planned.
And of course self-defense is totally 100% ok, even if what they were going
to do to you wouldn't result in death, for example it's fine to kill a rapist or a
childmolester or anyone hurting animals on purpose.

8. Does it matter do you die in a hospital at the age of 80 or in snotty
motel while drinking cheap beer?

A bit, I'd rather take the second option, but replace the beer with hard drugs.

What do I care, I will be dead.

9. Which one do you prefer: Kill or get killed? If it is hard to imagine,think
that you´re abducted by some weird-ass-people who like to see someone
dying.

Kill, kill, kill and kill some more. And don't forget to clean your boots on your
way out.

10. If you had to kill, to defend yourself, would you choose a knife or a
crowbar?

The difference in the result being?
Well, ok, I like sharp objects more.

11. What do you think of suicide? Is it somehow romantical to kill yourself
for love like "some" of the bands sing.

No, I thinks it's moronic actually, you'd be death, a lot of good that love does
you then.

b) burned in crematory

I am kinda between a and b, cos let's face it, with C I am getting eaten
anyway, I'd rather feed someone if that has to happen.

Nope.

Not really, all they ever say is "killed by multiple crushing blows to the head".

14. Have you cut a dead animal -exclude fishes- while you could recognize
what animal it was? Meaning: It wasn´t in jar grinded to small pieces or
anything like that.

Nope, can't remember anything like that.

15. What do i need to offer you that you will try russian roulette?With only
one bullet so that chances of getting killed is 1/6.Money, sex?

Money, lots of it. Sex you can buy anyway.

16. What do you think of face loosing and suicidal fleeing from shame?
Could there be something that would make you consider the possibility of
sweet Sister-suicide?

No, not really, suicide is the coward way out. I'd rather take the long suffering
nothing like suffering to let you know you are alive.

Sudden death without warning.
Eternal life is not all it's hyped to be, especially if you have my view on
suicide.

1. Have you ever seen a dead human?Only in pictures.

1b. if so, did you touch the corpse?Never seen one up close

2. Have you ever killed anything?Insects and a few small fish. :(

3. What is the most possible that happens after person´s death? Some form of afterlife... at least I hope so.

4.In how many funerals have you been ?None.

5. Are you afraid to die? No

6. If someone dies, let´s say in a bus-crash, is it unsuitable and immoral to crack few jokes about it? Depends on who it is (if it was someone I hated, I'd laugh at it) and if you'd get in trouble for doing so...

7. Is deathsentece ever justified?Yes.
7b: is killing ever justified?Yes, in self-defense or if you hate someone enough... perhaps...

8. Does it matter do you die in a hospital at the age of 80 or in snotty motel while drinking cheap beer?I want to die surrounded by my family (if I have one in the future).
8.b: Do you think that your death should be "elegant".That would be cool. Leave behind a good looking corpse..

9. Which one do you prefer: Kill or get killed? If it is hard to imagine,think that you´re abducted by some weird-ass-people who like to see someone dying. Kill.

10. If you had to kill, to defend yourself, would you choose a knife or a crowbar? Either. Crowbar is more damaging to others and creates more blood though.

11. What do you think of suicide? Is it somehow romantical to kill yourself for love like "some" of the bands sing.No. That's stupid to kill yourself over a song even if it's something cool. Suicide is a dumb thing to do. Those who consider doing it need therapy.

b) burned in crematory
Cremated and my ashes scattered into the ocean. Also my heart cut out and cremated seperately for the hot guy I love if he wants to have it.

Don't remember. I've read many odd things in my lifetime. It wouldn't bother me to read one though.

14. Have you cut a dead animal -exclude fishes- while you could recognize what animal it was? Meaning: It wasn´t in jar grinded to small pieces or anything like that. Yes. I've cut up a bird :( and a frog.

15. What do i need to offer you that you will try russian roulette?With only one bullet so that chances of getting killed is 1/6.Money, sex?No thank you.

16. What do you think of face loosing and suicidal fleeing from shame? Could there be something that would make you consider the possibility of sweet Sister-suicide? It makes sense and seems an appealing decision in ways... but I won't do it.

17. Eternal life or sudden death without forewarning?Death. Life is overrated and pointless.

Salmy said:
Money, lots of it. Sex you can buy anyway.
:p You don't need to buy it. None of us on the board do. :p

What wedding were you talking about also? :p

oh, mousewings just reminded me i've killed a little chicken few days before it'd get out of its egg, and cut up said chicken and a frog, so let me add these to my list.

@Salmy: in case C you would be feeding the poor cute little worms. :p

No, I didn't. But I wish I did. I am not familiar with this side of our life...
Oh, I've been to www.rotten.com and www.ogrish.com . Strange feelings...

Merely small animals and insects. I often have desires to kill somebody with my own hands, but I never think of commiting it in real life.

3. What is the most possible that happens after person?s death?

Nothing.

4. In how many funerals have you been?

None, and it's a pity, because I am unprepared for such events if somebody of my relatives or friends dies.

My body is. I am not.

6. If someone dies, let's say in a bus-crash, is it unsuitable and immoral to crack few jokes about it?

No, it isn't. But I strongly distinguish seriousness and joking.

I am not sure if we humans have a right to judge and sentence somebody.

8. Does it matter do you die in a hospital at the age of 80 or in snotty motel while drinking cheap beer?

I don't know if that would matter when I'll be dead.

8.b: Do you think that your death should be "elegant"?

If it is the death that I watch from the side, then yes. If it is my death, then see above.

9. Which one do you prefer: Kill or get killed? If it is hard to imagine, think that you're abducted by some weird-ass-people who like to see someone dying.

I've never done any of that, so I don't know what's better.

10. If you had to kill, to defend yourself, would you choose a knife or a crowbar?

I am not sure that any of those would help me. But knife, I think.

11. What do you think of suicide? Is it somehow romantical to kill yourself for love like "some" of the bands sing.

Suicide is not weakness, but strength. But I don't know if it is better to live or to die. We are gonna die anyway, so it's up to each person to decide whether to wait for their death or to commit a suicide.

b) burned in crematory
c) buried in traditional way?

Burned in crematory. I don't really care, actually, but this I am doing for the good of others.

I have, and that was very interesting.

14. Have you cut a dead animal -exclude fishes- while you could recognize what animal it was? Meaning: it wasn't in jar grinded to small pieces or anything like that.

Yes, it was beef or pork, and the act of cutting it was disgusting to me because I felt how the flesh was being torn...and unwillingly imagined my own flesh being cut...

15. What do i need to offer you that you will try russian roulette? With only one bullet so that chances of getting killed is 1/6. Money, sex?

Nothing. Just come in the right moment, when I'll have nothing to lose, and I'll do it. 6 times at once, if needed.

Yes. It be the loss of the dearest things of my life [the beloved one, etc.]

Anything but the eternal life! No way, sir.
Sudden, quick and painless death is a gift from gods. :zzz:

Hey sorry but I dont have time to do a proper reply, but I can say

No Im not affraid to die (if its sudden) but yes if its like cancer or sommat.

Ive never been to any funerals or seen dead bodies.

Id use a crow bar to kill

after death Im possitive our souls will enter a second phase, but i dont think itll be heaven, probably just another world (thats really powermetal :headbang: !)

I made a serial killer costume and some evil scally townie bastard chilldren were tenting in a field near my house so I went fourth in serial killer style and scared the Be-jesus out of em :p it was hellah funny, but I was thinking If they'd have attacked me Id have probably ended up commiting murder... But dont think any less of me, Im trying to create an urban legend ;)

Suicide is pretty retarded no matter what, If you aint happy with your life to the point where you wanna kill yourself then you are in an ace possition... instead of taking your own life just get on a train and travel the world as a hobo try to realize that you can improve your crippled situation.

uh.. wait a minute.. of course I've seen dead humans. at funerals. duhhh

Do insects count?

They're forgotten about, completely. That'll happen to me.

4b. Whose funeral?

A few...

Ask me again sometime.

6. If someone dies, let´s say in a bus-crash, is it unsuitable and immoral to crack few jokes about it?

No.

No.

7b is killing ever justified?

In times of war, or in immediate self defense.

Eh.. eh..... eh

Dunno

9. Which one do you prefer: Kill or get killed? If it is hard to imagine,think that you´re abducted by some weird-ass-people who like to see someone dying.

Well if that's the choice -- kill.

Crowbar.

Haha.. you can type it out, S-E-N-T-E-N-C-E-D :tickled:

b) burned in crematory

I'm not really thinking that far ahead.

No.. and.. possibly

Hey, why exclude fishes? I've cut up a fish before.

a nice young busty blue eyed brunette to TF.. for life.

uh, no

eternal life. only if i could stop my hair from falling out though. oh, and that big tited brunette from #15 would be nice too :p