When you have nuthin´nice to say about..

hm, i saw that thread when it po(o/p)ped up last friday.

well, out of so many ppl browsing a board online you get those who like douglas adams' style humour, let's-diss-a-retard humour and feces-related humour.
it's all in the package, you can't just pick and choose and you can't assume only those who like the kind of humour you like are pretty intelligent guys and/or need to be able to express themselves freely.
the only point where i think i am going to draw the line is when it all gets so overboard that slightly more sensitive ppl (on some issues) are constantly offended by those who are most "reckless" in their means of expressions.

rahvin.

If only that was an individual case. Threads in bad taste and mediocre wit are the rule in Opeth forum, and seriously degrade my motivation to read or post there. A forum is only as good as it's weakest thread(s).

well, I see the guys in the Opeth forum know how to have fun, or at least they look quite cheered up about one of the most common thing on the human abilities ;) Next time I use a yo-yo I'll post a pic there, to see if they get happier, as using a yo-yo requires much more practice than the stuff they're showing in their forum ;)

fathervic (who begins to think that the Opeth forum is the online's biggest mental asylum)

At the gates@ i was impressed by the fact that you got a scholarship :D for the discography,not so much,since f.i. the whoooole nightingale discography arrived in my mailbox in one day :) anyway..... Great that you did the same with ITW... they are indeed one of my superfavourite bands!!!!! What do you think about them?

As for the Opeth thead,i refure to click on the aforementioned thread.....my night is far too wonderful to be spoilt with stuff that will remind me of the idiocy (to put it politely) that lurks around us....

~mel~ (no longer wants to work in the Opeth forum :p )

Originally posted by Melancholia
At the gates@ i was impressed by the fact that you got a scholarship :D for the discography,not so much,since f.i. the whoooole nightingale discography arrived in my mailbox in one day :) anyway..... Great that you did the same with ITW... they are indeed one of my superfavourite bands!!!!! What do you think about them?

As for the Opeth thead,i refure to click on the aforementioned thread.....my night is far too wonderful to be spoilt with stuff that will remind me of the idiocy (to put it politely) that lurks around us....

~mel~ (no longer wants to work in the Opeth forum :p )

I totally love In the woods, especially Omnio.

well, I just want to send a nice "Fuck you asshole, I hope you die" to "Mr.B, who is supposed to be my friend, but only calls when he needs a favor, I'm gonna get back at him :mad:

Originally posted by wildfyr
:eek: covert hatred :eek:
There are people that hate REALLY and much more than this "deepinmisery". This is only an idiot who plays to hate to seem cool :lol: . And he didn't offend me; guys, you can say what you want, I don't give a fuck.

@deepinmisery; immorior: if you two guys plan to turn this thread into a bloody battleground where nothing's aimed too low to be acceptable and this in the very days of the most popular christian holiday... well, you're welcome, thanks. :D

rahvin.