If you could say one sentence to these people, what would it be?

Your mother:
"I never thought we'd be in the same room together without being uncomfortable, having our relationship improve so much makes me very happy"

Your father:
"Thanks for letting me keep my cat, for supporting me with my trip and for everything youve done for my brothers and me, love ya"

Your siblings:
"You're the best thing in my life and I love you all so much." (it would be met with comments of my cheesiness)

Your (best) friend:
"I'm glad youre having fun in Japan but i cant wait for you to come back, I miss you."

Your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend:
Well, he'd probably walk away in shame and guilt before I got close enough to say something.

Someone famous. Also who would it be and why?:
I once met someone famous, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, and couldnt do anything but stand there inmensely moved, wanting to say so much and not being able to say anything at all. :erk:

Someone you hate:
Probably a teammate, dont really hate her but she's the one making my life difficult atm: "I had never in my life met and had to work with a person that is disgusting in so many levels, as you are. I cant wait for tomorrow when the semester is over and i never have to see you again."

Your boss/teacher:
Boss: "Im quitting in July, and itll be one of the happiest days in my life."
Teachers: "Thanks for all the support and motivation."

Then choose someone, say who it is, and what you'd say to them:
hmm cant think of anyone right now

Your mother:
"I know you care, but please, think of us first, before caring about saving face yourself. We're not all out to get you, and your unsupportiveness doesn't help you."
Your father:
"I know I'm a pain in the ass sometimes, and this whole thing with Shelly really stressed you and mom out, and so I'm sorry. You know I love you guys."
Your siblings:
Bro: "Dude... if you don't write the biggest fuckin fantasy series ever, and faster than RJ, obviously... I'll be upset with you ;)"

Sis1: "Keep up the good work in school, and keep spreadin the metal :headbang:."

Sis2: "Get the hell off of me, you lil pest. Hehe. Seriously though, don't slack and be like me. It's not a good thing."

Your (best) friend:
Greg - "You've been there through everything, man. Thanks. Oh, and ... OZZFEST!!! :headbang:."
" 'So what is left is but a shatter, and what is broken can't be whole.' I know you hate it when I quote stuff. That's why I did."
Your current girlfriend/boyfriend/crush:
"I wish I knew who you were."
-
Someone you hate:
Val - "I will one day fuck up your life so much you'll wish you had never met me and fucked up the one thing I thought could be good in my life. You stupid fucking russian prick."
Your boss/teacher:
Teacher - "Please, please... don't hurt me... let me pass!"
Then choose someone, say who it is, and what you'd say to them:
All of yous - "Thanks for being there, guys. I know I'm screwed up, and I whine alot, but you've all been supportive. Mind if I move in? :D"

~Kov.

QUICK NOTE: Oh god, that could have been bad -> I would like to point out that the 'Val' so endearingly mentioned above is not our dearly beloved Waz, but the little whiny fuck I am doomed to go to school with. Sorry if there was any confusion waz :(

To All:
Stay out of my booze, scamps!

To Siblings:
Keep working hard, scamps!

To Boss:
Best Boss ever! The scamp!

To ex-girlfriend:
Again, fuck off you ginner.

To enemy:
Give us a kiss.

@Caelestia: haha i say that out loud all the time :p and people usually get what i mean :eek:

mum: thank you for making me who i am now, i love you. sometimes i just wish you'd even TRY to understand me, though..

dad: i wish you were still here with us.

siblings:
#1: you're one the the funniest people i've ever met. thanks for all the fun times. i love you.
#2: you're so amazingly nice it makes me sad. thank you for everything. i love you.
#3: thank you for everything! i owe you a lot. and please don't yell at people kthx. i love you.
#4: i really look up to you, you're an amazing person. thanks for everything. i love you.
#5: you can be a real pain in the ass sometimes, but i still love you.

my best friend: you're the most important person in my life, no one knows me better than you do. thank you <3 i love you.

my boyfriend: OMGZ J00 R TEH KEWT!!!!!111one <3 <3 <3 thank you dear, thanks for everything.

my ex bf's: thank you for the fun times.

Daniel from PoS: omg you're the best singer ever, thank you for existing.

omg i thank people too much :eek:

Your mother:
Tyese times are hard for everyone my ol´friend. and bring me some booze, will ya? ;)
Your father:
Tyese times are hard for everyone my ol´friend
Your siblings:
Stop snuffing and bring me some booze, will ya? ;)
Your (best) friend:
You have been a great dog, i hope you will live another 15 years. *hugs Natja*
*passes by*
@Ben Zyskowicz: I really think that we should go and have few vodkashots and sauna.
Someone you hate:
You should be fucked into your face. not into the mouth or eyes but to the face.
Your boss/teacher:
@Viljo, ex-teacher of mathematics: You simply rule. When i am old enough, i buy a sixpack of beer and donate it to you.
Special relative chat: my aunt´s ex-husband:
HAhah! You´re one dead drunky fucker. soo-o boohoo-dead. I think i should tear your rotting corpse to thousand pieces, ffreaking asshole!
Your little play with cashfull debts was about to burn my ass too but it didnt, i should have killed you when i had a chance, now it´s too late...

EDIt: One sentence? I dont believe in that shit. :p