It's so nice to see all you nice ppl

Nov 22, 2001
Visit site
:)
its so nice not to see annoying ppl post on this board like the in flames one
im am prety new here and want to say...THANK YOU ALL FOR NOT BEING ANNOYING ASSHOLES!!!!!
i love in flames but im getting sick of the fags that just post bad shit about them
well bye bye!
DARK TRANQUILLITY! :headbang:'s

/me thinks your friend Final_Vision will not be very happy to see this thread ;) :p

Wait till Dark Tranquillity tour with Slipknot... then hell will break loose. :)

damnit bastard! Read the god damn threads and post in the thread with a BIG ARROW, pointing to im new! :lol:

Well ill let this slip since your a good friend and it isnt an introduction, more of a praise of the DT board thread :D

@Final Vision: You're the starter of famous threads for newbies, but I reckon we need another one in a different way, for all these ppl such Demonic_Science. Something like:

A) "I'm the fool in my town, and this thread is totally useless and boring, but hey, that is a requirement to be a good fool"

B) "I'm the heaviest one, and I'll start all threads I can, despite nobody cares the subject and they'll be forgotten soon."

C) "I'm thinking 'bout start a new thread and I'm not sure about the subject and if you're interested on it" (This is my fave)

I'm agree with the polls or questions 'bout the band, it's so interesting to see the progression of the recording by the hand of Niklas, and know the opinions of other ppl. But, there are subjects that piss me off.

|ngenius (Maybe too exacting?)

If I may suggest, a thread "Hey, check this band out!" would be sooooooooooooooooooooo nice :)

how dare you insult the integrity of this board! :lol:

what the hell man? didnt have to be so harsh.....even if Ingenius's post was super un-chupi (looking your way catalan....:( )

obviously i wasnt refering to you:headbang:
i guess i shouldn't say that the HOLE bord is filled with assholes
more like i have found ONE asshole on this board

come on people!!! be chupi to each other......or else we will end up like the In Flames board or a certain period of the Opeth board
and that would be awful :cry:
/me doesn't want to lose my little family :)

@demonic for some reason that was post out of good old Ingenius's character.............excuse him for that, hes always a nice guy! Sept here for some reason :confused:

welcome D_S, actually what the robotic catalan is complaining for is to make new thread for each new one who comes. But he may be overstated things :rolleyes:

Of course we are a happy family in a happy shiney forum (DT??? ;) )

One of the best of this forums is the little amount of new threads and the constant replying to old ones....just look at the inflames the high number of new threads with no answers...

glad to have great ppl onboard!!!!

fathervic (once again welcoming)

ok heh
i understand ppl
sorry for the whole asshole remark |ngenius
all is well now
i am happy to part of this board!!!!
hopefully i havent made any enemies!

@|ngenius: what about a thread to discuss modern usage of the word chupi? that would be much more dt-related than the last 50 threads ppl came up with here. ;)

@demonic_science: no enemies made. we are surprisingly indulgent towards ppl starting new threads with words of praise. wonder why... :)

rahvin.

Welcome to the board, Demonic_Science.

The people on this board are much better than the In Flames board. The IF board isn't as bad as this other place I go to... so that is good.

I also behave myself on this board. :)

Yeah, friends is good...or so my psychologist keeps sayin, but I don't trust him, he smiles too much...:lol:
I gotta admit though, I know what you mean bout the In Flames board...I'm a huge fan of both bands, but I took one look at what was goin on on that board and have been postin on this one ever since...bet you love that, huh, all you DT guys you!!!
:D