thanks to all of you

ishkur

Bloody android from Hell
Apr 15, 2004
this is odd i know
:p
but i like this board :) you are all nice and kind and i like to thank everybody for that heh..i just come here and read i dont wreite too much and im in the board since ...dunno but im not new haha.. and in ultimtemetal i only come to DT's Children of bodom's and Katatonia's board.
you are the best ppl! i first go to children of bodom they are always complaining and they are always mean and rude, ha!
you keep it that way :p
wraa,, i think i will leave this beer aside for a while hahahdhhja

Hehe you're welcome :) . And yes, I must admit that we are all very nice lads, Thre have been few times in which there were some kind of fight, but everything goes back to normal pretty fast anyhow.

Cheers to us!!! :kickass:

ishkur said:
this is odd i know
but i like this board :) you are all nice and kind and i like to thank everybody for that heh..i just come here and read i dont wreite too much and im in the board since ...dunno but im not new haha.. and in ultimtemetal i only come to DT's Children of bodom's and Katatonia's board.
you are the best ppl! i first go to children of bodom they are always complaining and they are always mean and rude, ha!

I'm mean, rude and triplesexual, and I want to rape your puppy. In the ass.

Thanks!

Bye.

:heh:

yeah dangerous game drinking and posting. I've drunk and posted before... from memory I went on a rant about how much I like/admire Hyena. Was a little embarrasing.

buttt... I agree. If I drank and posted right now I'd probably also start a thread saying how much I like all you guys collectively. Circle jerk anyone? :p

You should post more ishkur.

ishkur said:
this is odd i know
wow its so nice from you! you know lately i came in here and OMG all fights and fights and mean and rude people so i was just wondering where all my dear friends from the boards were... :err:
but seems that now things are back to normal... i mean, like a couple of years ago!!! :lol: :headbang:

edit: like you i'm here from a while but recently i dont write that much... :wave:

King Chaos said:
Why the fuck are you complaining about fights? This is a metal forum. Valhal awaits us all! :p
metal doesnt mean idiot.... :loco: and Valhal is for people who died in fights not for people who just dont know what to do and start to insult the other ones, maybe just for a picture... :ill: this is what i'm complaining about! :zombie: :err: ;)

Yeah, it's like sparring for the main event that is life :lol: (it's really not, but nevermind haha). Using a blunt wooden sword with people you know and respect makes it easier when the edges finally become steel. No words spat here are meant to cut, and if they do it's because someone's skin is made of rice paper.

rahvin said:
@Dafne: You have to admit that insulting each other makes it a little easier to die in battle than, say, being nice and polite and asking pretty please.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

what about a quiet hit of a sword? that's for real heroes!!!

King Chaos said:
Yeah, it's like sparring for the main event that is life :lol: (it's really not, but nevermind haha). Using a blunt wooden sword with people you know and respect makes it easier when the edges finally become steel. No words spat here are meant to cut, and if they do it's because someone's skin is made of rice paper.
where did you find that? :p

Kovenant84 said:
God dammit. The shiny metal robot comes back and everyone turns smiley/gay again. <sigh>

~kov. :)))

This place is infested with Bliding Hood smileys already... he should have his own - kazillion of smileys forming one UBER smiley.

Undestructable-unblockable-trample-first strike-gay as fuck-vigilante-with flying smiley.