thanks to all of you

King Chaos said:
yeah dangerous game drinking and posting. I've drunk and posted before... from memory I went on a rant about how much I like/admire Hyena. Was a little embarrasing.

What is embarassing is that you don't do the same when you're sober. :p

plintus said:
This place is infested with Bliding Hood smileys already... he should have his own - kazillion of smileys forming one UBER smiley.

Undestructable-unblockable-trample-first strike-gay as fuck-vigilante-with flying smiley.

*über* :p

:p :lol: :rolleyes: Thanks a lot, I wished there were more smileys actually, it's hard to express your feelings with the little variation there is. And actually, we should be allowed to post 30+ smileys per post!!!

It's the only democratic thing to do :lol: :worship: :headbang: :kickass: .

:heh:

eRraZib_ENo said:
Try using words, they're great.
I dunno, I sort of like LBRH's style... For some reason I imagine when LBRH is talking in real life he makes really really exagerated facial expressions and sort of adds them together with actions after saying something like...

"Went to get milk today and there was an offer on." *grins* *sticks out tongue* *laughs openly* *slaps on some shades and throws up the horns*

Or

"Listening to the new Anaal Nathrakh album." *Pours self a beer and hoists it in the air* *puts on red face paint and devil horns and lights up a cigarette* *wipes off face paint puts on red cap, keeps cigarette in mouth and starts bouncing up and down* *suddenly falls to knees and starts worshipping!*

etc :p

King Chaos said:
For some reason I imagine when LBRH is talking in real life he makes really really exagerated facial expressions and sort of adds them together with actions

Couple this with the discussion about masturbating with living targets around and prepare to endure a lifetime of mental scars picturing LBRH telling a girl he likes her.

Rahvin, ... I can't really think of what to say here without beginning to twitch. I just hope plintus isn't doing the same. Or at least has a good set of window wipers on his monitor.

Plin - Just remember, up, not across.

~kov.

Kovenant84 said:
Rahvin, ... I can't really think of what to say here without beginning to twitch. I just hope plintus isn't doing the same. Or at least has a good set of window wipers on his monitor.

Plin - Just remember, up, not across.

~kov.

:heh: I usually go "Nice shoes... wanna fuck?" I'm popular, hehu!

Up-up-up!

haha and im back from the grave again...not ashamed ..and sober :D
yes it was sentimental and odd ahaha but oh well ... what about a group hug? haha j/k but hey i didnt think i had this number of replies in my post ahaha i will try to post more haha cuz i come and post just eventually :p but i see some of you remembers me...maybe? haha oh well :p i will cut it here