Let´s talk about death boe

Naku ist krig

Jan 16, 2002
You aske me why, i´ll tell you why:
- Dark Tranquillity is a death metal band. They even mention the word "death" sometimes in their lyrics.

1. Have you ever seen a dead human?
1b. if so, did you touch the corpse?

2. Have you ever killed anything?

3. What is the most possible that happens after person´s death?

4.In how many funerals have you been ?
4b. Whose funeral?

5. Are you afraid to die?

6. If someone dies, let´s say in a bus-crash, is it unsuitable and immoral to crack few jokes about it?

7. Is deathsentece ever justified?
7b: is killing ever justified?

8. Does it matter do you die in a hospital at the age of 80 or in snotty motel while drinking cheap beer?
8.b: Do you think that your death should be "elegant".

9. Which one do you prefer: Kill or get killed? If it is hard to imagine,think that you´re abducted by some weird-ass-people who like to see someone dying.

10. If you had to kill, to defend yourself, would you choose a knife or a crowbar?

11. What do you think of suicide? Is it somehow romantical to kill yourself for love like "some" of the bands sing.

12. When you die, will you wanna be
a) fed to hungry homeless dogs
b) burned in crematory
c) buried in traditionel way

13. Have you ever read an autopsy report?
13.b If you haven´t, would you like to?

14. Have you cut a dead animal -exclude fishes- while you could recognize what animal it was? Meaning: It wasn´t in jar grinded to small pieces or anything like that.

15. What do i need to offer you that you will try russian roulette?With only one bullet so that chances of getting killed is 1/6.Money, sex?

16. What do you think of face loosing and suicidal fleeing from shame? Could there be something that would make you consider the possibility of sweet Sister-suicide?

17. Eternal life or sudden death without forewarning?

EDIT: added questions 13-17, that i had forgot. Sorry :)
EDIT2: Lacked one dead from q14

1. Have you ever seen a dead human? yes. only recently.

1b. if so, did you touch the corpse? no. i was not in a position to do that, nor was i inclined to. i'm not a necrophiliac.

2. Have you ever killed anything? yes. a bunny. :'(

3. What is the most possible that happens after person´s death? according to your personal beliefs. i have none.
4.In how many funerals have you been ? one.
4b. Whose funeral? relative.

5. Are you afraid to die? no, i used to be. but i think being down all the time really puts things into perspective, like, maybe it would be good to die?

6. If someone dies, let´s say in a bus-crash, is it unsuitable and immoral to crack few jokes about it? no, and yes.

7. Is deathsentece ever justified? no.
7b: is killing ever justified? yes, in self defence. that doesn't make it morally right, but it's justified.

8. Does it matter do you die in a hospital at the age of 80 or in snotty motel while drinking cheap beer? rather sooner than later.
8.b: Do you think that your death should be "elegant". not too messy, that's my only concern.

9. Which one do you prefer: Kill or get killed? If it is hard to imagine,think that you´re abducted by some weird-ass-people who like to see someone dying. none, i would not want to kill anyone, and i would want to choose when to end my life myself.

10. If you had to kill, to defend yourself, would you choose a knife or a crowbar? a knife.

11. What do you think of suicide? Is it somehow romantical to kill yourself for love like "some" of the bands sing. i have no idea about killing yourself for love, that seems melodramatic. my reasons would be strictly egocentrical.

b) burned in crematory

i think burned.

no.

some insects.

someone cries and a funeral takes place. :Smug:

4b. Whose funeral?

three. a classmate, my grandfather and a teacher.

not really.

6. If someone dies, let´s say in a bus-crash, is it unsuitable and immoral to crack few jokes about it?

no. you're free to crack jokes about anything.

no.
self-defence is a possible justification.

8. Does it matter do you die in a hospital at the age of 80 or in snotty motel while drinking cheap beer?

no.
i don't think it should be elegant. though it might be nice.

9. Which one do you prefer: Kill or get killed? If it is hard to imagine,think that you´re abducted by some weird-ass-people who like to see someone dying.

kill.

10. If you had to kill, to defend yourself, would you choose a knife or a crowbar?

knife.

11. What do you think of suicide? Is it somehow romantical to kill yourself for love like "some" of the bands sing.

sure, it's romantical. but it's also stupid.

b) burned in crematory

crematory.

1. Have you ever seen a dead human? Just the body, never the face.
1b. if so, did you touch the corpse? No, nor would I want to.

2. Have you ever killed anything? Insects, and accidentally crushed a few geckos in door hinges :(

3. What is the most possible that happens after person´s death? We start life again in a parallel universe. Ah, I don't know ;p

4.In how many funerals have you been ? Three or four.
4b. Whose funeral? All relatives.

5. Are you afraid to die? Yes. I'm not ready to go yet.

6. If someone dies, let´s say in a bus-crash, is it unsuitable and immoral to crack few jokes about it? That's pretty insensitive, but some people find it easier dealing with death by using humour.

7. Is deathsentece ever justified? No, although I might think otherwise if someone slaughtered my loved ones.
7b: is killing ever justified? If it's self-defence, or a matter of survival.

8. Does it matter do you die in a hospital at the age of 80 or in snotty motel while drinking cheap beer? I don't drink anyway so, yeah, having a comfortable death at 80 would be better.
8.b: Do you think that your death should be "elegant". I'm not sure about elegant, but I'd like it to be comfortable and painless :D

9. Which one do you prefer: Kill or get killed? If it is hard to imagine,think that you´re abducted by some weird-ass-people who like to see someone dying. Kill.

10. If you had to kill, to defend yourself, would you choose a knife or a crowbar? Knife.

11. What do you think of suicide? Is it somehow romantical to kill yourself for love like "some" of the bands sing. There's always another way. I'd rather someone live for me than die. That's more of a challenge.

b) burned in crematory
Cremated.

1. Have you ever seen a dead human? - Never.

2. Have you ever killed anything? - A few flies, spiders, maybe a worm or two... small things like that.

3. What is the most possible that happens after person´s death? - A funeral.

4.In how many funerals have you been ? - Three.
4b. Whose funeral? - Gran, friend, mum's godmother.

5. Are you afraid to die? - Not in the slightest.

6. If someone dies, let´s say in a bus-crash, is it unsuitable and immoral to crack few jokes about it? - I wouldn't be the one cracking jokes, but I wouldn't go around kicking people who did.

7. Is deathsentece ever justified? - Yes.
7b: is killing ever justified? - Yes.

8. Does it matter do you die in a hospital at the age of 80 or in snotty motel while drinking cheap beer? - No. As long as it happens.
8.b: Do you think that your death should be "elegant". - Won't bother me, I'll be dead.

9. Which one do you prefer: Kill or get killed? If it is hard to imagine,think that you´re abducted by some weird-ass-people who like to see someone dying. - At the moment, kill rather than be killed.

10. If you had to kill, to defend yourself, would you choose a knife or a crowbar? - Knife.

11. What do you think of suicide? Is it somehow romantical to kill yourself for love like "some" of the bands sing. - Suicide has tempted me more than once in the past, though I've never actually attempted it. But doing it purely because of love seems a little over the top... there'd have to be more to it than that for me to go through with it.

b) burned in crematory
- Like I said earlier, it doesn't bother be, I'll be dead when it happens.

1. Have you ever seen a dead human? yes, my dad
1b. if so, did you touch the corpse? yes, i kissed him on the cheek

2. Have you ever killed anything? yes, mosquitos and some ants

3. What is the most possible that happens after person´s death? dunno. i'd love to believe in heaven, though.

4.In how many funerals have you been ? a few
4b. Whose funeral? dad's, my uncle's, my other uncle's, my fake-granny's <3

5. Are you afraid to die? yes, a bit

6. If someone dies, let´s say in a bus-crash, is it unsuitable and immoral to crack few jokes about it? so you've been cracking jokes about the Konginkangas-incident and you wanna know if it was right or wrong? ah well, i did that too. but i was drunk and tired. and felt bad afterwards (the jokes were really funny, though). in general i'd say it is unsuitable, yes.

7. Is deathsentece ever justified? good question
7b: is killing ever justified? in self-defence and by accident, yes

8. Does it matter do you die in a hospital at the age of 80 or in snotty motel while drinking cheap beer? well the result is the same anyway. but i guess it does matter a bit. maybe.
8.b: Do you think that your death should be "elegant". meh, i don't care that much

9. Which one do you prefer: Kill or get killed? If it is hard to imagine,think that you´re abducted by some weird-ass-people who like to see someone dying. getting killed. maybe.

10. If you had to kill, to defend yourself, would you choose a knife or a crowbar? a knife

11. What do you think of suicide? Is it somehow romantical to kill yourself for love like "some" of the bands sing. it's rather sad. and sick.

b) burned in crematory
aw all the alternatives fascinate me. i'd love a part of me to be buried, and the rest be eaten by dogs.

yes
b. no.

----------------------------------

nothing except the unavoidable insects and so forth...

for that person; pretty much nothing.

4b. Whose funeral?

two
b. relatives

no. can´t see any reason to be (because of my answer to question 3).

yepp.

that would take a really extreme case, so it´s close to a no.
b. in self-defence, or to save (other) lives.

rather the later, then. the thought of wasting away at a hospital scares me.
b. not really.

I don´t know if I could kill "without reason". I guess it depends on how much your survival instincts take over.

crowbar. at least a little more distance.

well, in some way it is, but suicide is ugly no matter why.

b) burned in crematory

burned, I think.

Yes, 3 at funeral-related situations, and quite some at the hospital but those were mostly covered up.
In 2 of the aforementioned situations i was quite close to it, since i had to pay homage to the dead. In the future i expect myself to touch many a dead bodies though.

Insects and a small lizard.

I have no idea, but i believe the soul somehow survives for at least some time.

I've been in 2 funerals.
4b. Whose funeral?
The mother of a schoolmate, and an uncle's.
The 3rd dead person i've seen is a 2nd grandfather of mine, but i didn't go to the funeral as i was too young, i just payed homage when they kept the body at the house.

Yes and no, i don't really think about it.

It depends. Sometimes humour is a way to release death-related tension. Some other times it's just unrespectful to the dead and those in pain. So it depends on the joke, the situation, and the people who cracked the joke. Usually those really insensitive won't even come close to realizing they might have done something unproper.

This is a really big issue, so let's just say i don't agree with it.
I think it is when you have to defend yourself or your loved ones. In extension, i think it's also justified in a war when you're protecting your country, especially when your country is in a defensive position.
In the case of revenge for harm/death caused to your loved ones, i'd have to say it's not a good thing and organized justice has to prevail and blah blah, but i really don't want to know what i would do.

I don't like either options.
Hm, not really, but the faster and less painful, the better it is. If i'd have an option though, i'd try to choose something stylish.

Kill.

Both. :p

Not romantical, just plain stupid. But then romanticism in itself is stupid. :D

b) burned in crematory
I guess i want to get buried in the traditional way, even though i find the idea of being food for hungry wolves much more appealing than that of being food for hungry worms.

1. Have you ever seen a dead human? yes

1b. if so, did you touch the corpse? no

2. Have you ever killed anything? spiders, and countless hopes and dreams.

3. What is the most possible that happens after person´s death? i believe in life after death.

4.In how many funerals have you been ? a bunch
4b. Whose funeral? my grandfather, my grandmother, a fellow boy scout

5. Are you afraid to die? not really.

6. If someone dies, let´s say in a bus-crash, is it unsuitable and immoral to crack few jokes about it? nope. we need that to stay alive.

7. Is deathsentece ever justified? yes.
7b: is killing ever justified? yes.

8. Does it matter do you die in a hospital at the age of 80 or in snotty motel while drinking cheap beer? yes.

8.b: Do you think that your death should be "elegant". i'd love it to be full of purpose, like dying while spying on terrorists, this kind of stuff.

9. Which one do you prefer: Kill or get killed? If it is hard to imagine,think that you´re abducted by some weird-ass-people who like to see someone dying. kill. but at the present moment i'd probably let myself get killed.

10. If you had to kill, to defend yourself, would you choose a knife or a crowbar? crowbar. way uglier.

11. What do you think of suicide? Is it somehow romantical to kill yourself for love like "some" of the bands sing. well, no.

b) burned in crematory

c

hyena said:
8.b: Do you think that your death should be "elegant". i'd love it to be full of purpose, like dying while spying on terrorists, this kind of stuff.
rahvin, is that you? o_O :p

Yes, I've seen the body at every funeral/wake I've been to.

I touched my grandma, but I was spooked the whole time -- I kept envisioning her sitting up, looking at me wildly, and grabbing my arm. (In my defense, I was about 10.)

I've run over a couple squirrels. And bugs of course. And I used to eat worms, :erk:. I OK'ed the euthanasia of my two dogs.

I'm torn on this. Technically, I don't believe anything happens. On the other hand, I've believed some accounts about ghosts. I haven't quite reconciled the two.

4.In how many funerals have you been?

Four that I can remember.

4b. Whose funeral?

My grandma and uncle, both my boyfriend's grandmas

Not afraid of what lies ahead, but disappointed that I haven't experienced much.

Depends on the context. And it would never be offensive for the deceased's sake -- just the grieving's.

Definitively retributive killings can be justified, but I'm against my country's death penalty due to the inaccuracy of our justice system.

Definitely -- self-defense, abortion, euthanasia ("Kids in Thailand," as my friends and I call it -- sound it out :p), matters of the greater good.

I'm not sure I understand the significance of the contrast, but...uh...*shrugs*

Doesn't matter to me.

Kill.

Knife. I don't have the upper-body strength to deliver a fatal whack to the head.

Eh.

b) burned in crematory

Organs donated, body burned, ashes buried at some sort of memorial plot in the hopes that I'll leave at least someone who would care to visit that plot.

1. Have you ever seen a dead human?yes
1b. if so, did you touch the corpse?no

2. Have you ever killed anything?Yes. Various animals that have gotten in the way of my car: a racoon, a squirrel, a possom, birds, a turtle, and a dog. I'm death on wheels!!! :Smug: Also insects that have gotten in my house like ants, mosquitoes, houseflies, roaches, spiders. Plus when I've went fishing I've impaled plenty of worms and minnows on hooks and killed a few fish :)

3. What is the most possible that happens after person´s death?I don't know

4.In how many funerals have you been ?four
4b. Whose funeral?someone from high school, ex-boyfriend, grandmother, a professor

5. Are you afraid to die?Yes, but even more than that, it makes me sad because I love my life and I think we die much too soon.

6. If someone dies, let´s say in a bus-crash, is it unsuitable and immoral to crack few jokes about it?Depends on the situation. Like others have said, it's a way for some people to deal with death. I don't think it's appropriate when it will offend someone.

7. Is deathsentece ever justified? I can't decide. Sometimes I think no, but then I think about how the murderers didn't give their victims a choice, so why should I feel sorry for them? I live in a death penalty state, so murderers know the possible consequences of their crimes beforehand. On the other hand, I think sometimes innocent people may be executed, which is grounds enough to abolish the death penalty.
7b: is killing ever justified?yes in certain circumstances, such as self-defense and war

8. Does it matter do you die in a hospital at the age of 80 or in snotty motel while drinking cheap beer?If I'm in the hospital I don't want it to be because of some horrible painful disease, so perhaps getting drunk on cheap beer would be better!
8.b: Do you think that your death should be "elegant".I don't know, as long as it's not painful

9. Which one do you prefer: Kill or get killed? If it is hard to imagine,think that you´re abducted by some weird-ass-people who like to see someone dying.Kill

10. If you had to kill, to defend yourself, would you choose a knife or a crowbar?Knife

11. What do you think of suicide? Is it somehow romantical to kill yourself for love like "some" of the bands sing.Suicide = understandable in a few rare cases I suppose. I don't think killing yourself for love is a very good thing to do. The pain of lost love fades over time.

b) burned in crematory
c) buried in traditionel wayBuried in traditional way

Lina said:
rahvin, is that you? o_O :p
yes, dear. :p

ok, let's start with the happy happy blademaster/bloodthirsty attitude. :Spin:

1. have you ever seen a dead human?

two. my grandmother and a random stranger who was stabbed in the street. i saw the latter die.

i did touch my grandma too, because i had to tinker with objects in the coffin, since nobody else in the room could muster the strength too. if she had sat up, looked at me wildly, and grabbed my arm, i would have been the happiest person on earth.

aside from scores of moths and other insects, nothing major yet.

nothing happens. people die, they're over and done with.

4.In how many funerals have you been?

two.

4b. Whose funeral?

my grandmother and a friend's father.

not at all.

it's probably more respectful to avoid doing it in front of relatives and friends of the deceased, unless it's very clear that they're ok with it. humour should however be regarded with less of a skeptic attitude.

depending on the justice system and the needs of the community, it can be justified. in case you were expecting me to measure it to the seriousness of the crime, sorry but i won't, it's not a matter of feelings against this or that offense.

it surely is if i'm the killer. in any other case, i'd like to go through a short briefing first. :p

it matters, as in i don't want to die in either circumstance.

what hyena said, with an emphasis on sacrifice for someone else's well-being.

first kill, then get killed. i don't want to miss a thing, you know.

a knife is easier to use, and it's hard to be disarmed if you're using a knife.

lollers!

b) burned in crematory

burned after science is done with me.

no

yep, all kinds of things.
Nothing, i guess. Persons ceases to exist.

4.In how many funerals have you been ? 5+1=6
4b. Whose funeral? Uncle, cousin, grand-grandmother, grandfather,
father´ uncle. plus my one grandmother but i was so young that i dont remember. I would like to state that I dont have much relatives, only 6 cousins (five alive) for example.

Yes. I am trying live up a theory that all this is just mine and everything vanishes when i die. That helps.

When "the corpses are still warm" yes. Maybe after few years i turns acceptable in public. All this because there are people who are grieving.

Deed is done, killing the guilty doesnt really change a thing.
Sure.

8. Does it matter do you die in a hospital at the age of 80 or in snotty motel while drinking cheap beer? Doesnt matter really, i hate fact that even i am going to die someday.

no, it should messy. my dead body should fall into thresher machine and cause lots of mental problems.

Simple..kill.

Crowbar makes me feel safer.

Incredibly stupid.

b) burned in crematory
dont care really.. a) ?

Yes, my uncle´s.

14. Have you cut an animal -exclude fishes- while you could recognize what animal it was? Meaning: It wasn´t in jar grinded to small pieces or anything like that.
Yes.

15. What do i need to offer you that you will try russian roulette?With only one bullet so that chances of getting killed is 1/6.Money, sex?
I wont do it.

16. What do you think of face loosing and suicidal fleeing from shame? Could there be something that would make you consider the possibility of sweet Sister-suicide?
Fuck the honor and all that shit,.
Eternal life.

@ougadougougou: I am not cracking jokes, people at the imperiumi.net are discussing of it.

1. Have you ever seen a dead human? yes, my grandfather
1b. if so, did you touch the corpse? no

2. Have you ever killed anything? flies, mosquitos, spiders...

3. What is the most possible that happens after person´s death? I could offer theories, but in the end we'd just have to wait and see...

4.In how many funerals have you been ? two
4b. Whose funeral? my grandfather and great grandfather

5. Are you afraid to die? maybe slightly, but I'm more worried about others

6. If someone dies, let´s say in a bus-crash, is it unsuitable and immoral to crack few jokes about it? depends on who you're talking to. if it's the victim's mother and 5 hours after it has happened, then it's very unsuitable immortal. otherwise... we all laugh at that stuff

7. Is deathsentece ever justified? I'd like to say no, but it really does depend on the case...
7b: is killing ever justified? if it's self-defence

8. Does it matter do you die in a hospital at the age of 80 or in snotty motel while drinking cheap beer? I wouldn't like either option... at home in my bed close to someone I love, but 80 would be a suitable age...
8.b: Do you think that your death should be "elegant". as long as it doesn't cause me or anyone else considerable pain, it doesn't matter

9. Which one do you prefer: Kill or get killed? If it is hard to imagine,think that you´re abducted by some weird-ass-people who like to see someone dying. tough choice... I guess I'd have to say kill...

10. If you had to kill, to defend yourself, would you choose a knife or a crowbar? crowbar

11. What do you think of suicide? Is it somehow romantical to kill yourself for love like "some" of the bands sing. no, it's incredibly selfish and pathetic.

b) burned in crematory
I vote for b)

13. Have you ever read an autopsy report? yes, when researching an essay

14. Have you cut an animal -exclude fishes- while you could recognize what animal it was? Meaning: It wasn´t in jar grinded to small pieces or anything like that. no, and I couldn't do that. ever.

15. What do i need to offer you that you will try russian roulette?With only one bullet so that chances of getting killed is 1/6.Money, sex? I wouldn't do it for anything...

16. What do you think of face loosing and suicidal fleeing from shame? Could there be something that would make you consider the possibility of sweet Sister-suicide? if you've acted like an idiot, deal with it. after all, shame is merely a cultural thing.

17. Eternal life or sudden death without forewarning? eternal life, if it allows me to change the world for the better

i read parts of it. it's not remotely as interesting as it might appear.

14. Have you cut a dead animal -exclude fishes- while you could recognize what animal it was? Meaning: It wasn´t in jar grinded to small pieces or anything like that.

not that i remember.

oh, i'd do it for just about anything. except sex. sex is not for trade.

shame fades away. suicide usually doesn't.

sudden death, with or without forewarning.

i haven't and have no specific interest in it.

bunnies, quails, chicken. foodstuff.

nope, not for me.

it's demented. shame is bad enough without making even more of a fool of yourself by deciding there's no reaction but suicide.

as i stated, i believe in life after death, so it's maybe and, not or.

Yes, but only at funerals.
b. I tried, but stopped short.

I ran over a squirrel once to the best of my knowledge. I had the occasional run-in with an ant mound as a child. I've also killed a few rats while living in my old house.

No brain function = nothing.

4b. Whose funeral?

b. Dad, stepdad, 2 grandfathers, 2 grandmothers, an aunt.

I fear how I'll die.

You have to be able to gauge if the person is in any condition to accept such jokes. Humor is acceptable at any time as long as it serves good to the person it's being presented too.

It's justifiable all the time, but it's implemented poorly in my country.
b. Yes.

No. All I ask is that I die happy, but under the circumstances listed in this question, I doubt I would be.
b. My death should be painless.

Kill. I have a vested interest in my own survival.

Knife. A crowbar would get too messy and result in too many sounds of bones crushing I woiuldn't be able to endure.

Suicide is the result of severe psychological dysfunction created by genetics, envirornment or otherwise. It's not romantic, it's unfortunate.

b) burned in crematory

Every last gram of my body which can be, is to be used to benefit those still living. If there is something leftover, my family can do with it as they please.

1. Have you ever seen a dead human? No
1b. if so, did you touch the corpse? No

2. Have you ever killed anything? Yes plently of things. The biggest is a bird with my bike. Now i know it seems odd but i first shot it with my bb gun and the bird was struggling for its life on the ground, so i grabbed it and putted his neck on the chain of my bike and wwwwrrack! Dead Birdie :hotjump:

3. What is the most possible that happens after person´s death? The corpse rots and everyone eventually moves on. He's forever forgotten.

4.In how many funerals have you been ? 1
4b. Whose funeral? Aunt that died because of her drinking...she had it coming actually.

5. Are you afraid to die? Not that much

6. If someone dies, let´s say in a bus-crash, is it unsuitable and immoral to crack few jokes about it? Its immoral not to.

7. Is deathsentece ever justified? Yes
7b: is killing ever justified? Yes

8. Does it matter do you die in a hospital at the age of 80 or in snotty motel while drinking cheap beer? The hospital is kinda boring, i would ask for my pc at the very least.
8.b: Do you think that your death should be "elegant". Sure why not.

Kill somebody.

10. If you had to kill, to defend yourself, would you choose a knife or a crowbar? Depends. If i was in a hurry to neutralize the person ( immediate thread to my life ) a knife. It there is just a potencial thread ( like if he finds out will have me killed or something like that ) then a crowbar.

11. What do you think of suicide? Is it somehow romantical to kill yourself for love like "some" of the bands sing. Romantic? Hardly. Reasonable? Of course.

b) burned in crematory

Dont care really

13. Have you ever read an autopsy report? No
13.b If you haven´t, would you like to? Yes

14. Have you cut a dead animal -exclude fishes- while you could recognize what animal it was? Meaning: It wasn´t in jar grinded to small pieces or anything like that. Refer to the first post: yes many times.

15. What do i need to offer you that you will try russian roulette?With only one bullet so that chances of getting killed is 1/6.Money, sex? Nothing good enough, i would have to want to play otherwise no ammount of bribes would convince me.

16. What do you think of face loosing and suicidal fleeing from shame? Could there be something that would make you consider the possibility of sweet Sister-suicide? huh? Where's that "english motherfucker, do you speak it?" pic?

17. Eternal life or sudden death without forewarning? Sudden Death, Eternal Life would be boring, if i was to live forever i would picture myself trying to kill myself after the first 200 years.

No, but again i expect i will.

14. Have you cut an animal -exclude fishes- while you could recognize what animal it was? Meaning: It wasn´t in jar grinded to small pieces or anything like that.
Hm, i guess chicken or turkey, but i don't remember very well. Also cut pig's heart.

Nothing, i wouldn't do it.

For shame? That'd be plain stupid and wouldn't correct anything anyway.

I suppose sudden death.