Let´s talk about dreams.

:erk: sorry. at least you're already at your desk and into your day.

i might get a couple winks and perhaps have a job anxiety dream like BigDrunkSmile and then wake up in a sweat 30 minutes after the alarm sounds. :cry:

:p

So here it goes again. I will never stop pondering about my dreams and what they mean. Perhaps their is an underlying meaning with the recently one dreamt. Anyway: Some overpowered natural force controlling our daily life decided that some ppl in the world will be fortunate and get all the things they want and desire mostly. However, those unfortunate ppl will suffer from this. In my dream I got into the second cathegory and all the ppl who got lucky decided that those less fortunate are not entitled to live and started to spawn evil monster to get rid of us. My friends and I were chased all the time during the dream and in the end, a friend of mine and I were standing on top of the Twin towers facing a plane who was about to crash into the building. So it did....

@D_J: What colour was the banana? I think this could hide some deep freudian message. ;)

@D_J: Dunno about your point of view, but i sure know about mine and my rock's. :p

For the time being i'd like to stay near my rock and away from anything that could even remotely rhyme with it.. :saint:

@onyx: it started as a joke where i promoted a crusade against capitalization - pun for the many crusades against capitalism - then it got something of a watermark for me, and it also makes everything look sleeker and smoother in my opinion. :)

rahvin.

Nevermore was in my dream last night. They were performing and I was the only one there. It was like actually being in a music video. Just thought I'd share that.

@Incendiare: Cool, dreams with bands are usually very pleasant, from my little experience. :)

as of late, all of my dreams are closely related to reality (ie.meeting friends, travelling, and so on), but one of the most creepy dreams i've ever had was about walking at dark along a narrow path being stalked and shoot in my back by a shadow that merely resembled a tall man. it was kinda recurrent nightmare and i usually woke up with a sharp pain in my back :err:

@siren, dark jester: how many times do i have to tell you not to use that sachet of herbs i brought back from india to make tea? :rolleyes: :p

wildfyre said:
sexually related dreams shall remain classified information. :p
i definitely agree *shakes hands* :D