Let´s talk about dreams.

mousewings said:
Does anyone dream of falling? Sometimes before I go to sleep I get these dreams/sensations of falling, and I startle and wake up. Then I go back to sleep. It's quite odd...

I once dreamed I was dating Daniel from In Flames (nothing inappropriate though :p ) , and I once dreamed about meeting Anders while walking around in some city. :D

I believe I read somewhere that dreaming about falling has to do with being afraid of failure.
I get dreams about falling quite often. :)

Recently, I dreamed that my ex was getting married. I just found out that around the same time I got that dream, he broke up with his gf. Boy, are my psychic signals crossed or what o_O

Caelestia said:
Recently, I dreamed that my ex was getting married. I just found out that around the same time I got that dream, he broke up with his gf. Boy, are my psychic signals crossed or what o_O

did you dream whom he would marry? ;)

and, about your signature: can i really sulk all i want? i'm not sure i care about the other part, but it seems important that i can actually sulk. :)

rahvin.

Reactions: Lethe78
I had a dream the other night that I was in some kind of bunker, and I was with some woman in a white dress, and some other guy who I didnt know. Zombies started attacking us, and I grabbed my rifle, but b/c it didnt have a magazine I had to put a round in the chamber by hand. The gun wouldnt fire, so I started tearing some of the woman's dress and made a bunch of moltov cocktails and started setting zombies ablaze.

Nick

i'm a sleep paralysis regular, but almost only when i sleep in the afternoon. the first times i was dead scared, now i really resent it but i don't panic like i used to.

RealHazard said:
One of my weirdest dream is:
I was vising one of my older brother´s good friend when suddenly there came Mortal Kombat characters out from the woods (Sub-zero type, different coloured clothes) and I killed them all with a broom..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally! Now I know that I am not the only one with strange dreams!

The only reoccurring dream I ever had was this wallpaper-like view. It had no motion at all, just the black backround with figures on it. The whole dream consists of the motionless figures and me viewing them. I can't recall even half of the figures, but the ones that I remember clearly are a yellow-haired girl in a purple dress and a green dragon with no legs. Everything is 2-dimensional. I haven't had this dream for a while now, the last time was about a year ago. Alltogether I've had the dream about 10 times ever since I was 5 years old.

-Lamia

One of my reoccuring dreams (when i was a kid) had to do with me being in some African native village, like the ones we saw on tv, having to eat a brown soup that was full of little pieces of bones..
The second time i saw this dream i took out a strainer-spoon and removed the bones. :cool:

Another one of my reoccuring dreams was pretty spooky and i don't remember much about it except for the scenery, pretty stressful...

Lamia said:
The only reoccurring dream I ever had was this wallpaper-like view. It had no motion at all, just the black backround with figures on it. The whole dream consists of the motionless figures and me viewing them. I can't recall even half of the figures, but the ones that I remember clearly are a yellow-haired girl in a purple dress and a green dragon with no legs. Everything is 2-dimensional. I haven't had this dream for a while now, the last time was about a year ago. Alltogether I've had the dream about 10 times ever since I was 5 years old.

-Lamia
Hmm. Your dream reminded me of a recurring dream a friend of mine explainded to me some years back. In the dream there was this figure made up of a bunch of polygons. And the figure always said a phrase that sounded something like this in a monotone voice...

teematterajennima lock loman NT robert bond

It repeated the phrase over and over again in, as a I said before, a monotone voice. And everytjhing was in hues of gray. He tried looking up all names like NT Robert Bond and any other words that might have been in there. But he never figured out what it might have meant. Very strange. I can't believe I still remember that phrase too. He told it to me, wow, must have been 10 years ago.

Caelestia: thank you for greeting me, Lady. It was a pleasure.

mousewings: I enjoy reading this thread, too. So much to know about the most private matter of a person - his dreams...

rahvin: thanks for the attention. It is nice that you share the discussions on the forum so actively. The audience should know it's moderators.

Dark_Jester: only one thing left unclear for me - was the clown's head wearing a hat? What was it like?

Onyx said:
rahvin: thanks for the attention. It is nice that you share the discussions on the forum so actively. The audience should know it's moderators.

:) oh, they know me all right. the party starts when i can't help but staying away for a few days though. :bah: :p

rahvin.

non-waking dreams.. when i do recall them, some frequent recurring themes are:

- waterfronts (lakes, oceans, can't tell sometimes)
- running away from wild beasts!
- flying

less frequent:

- witnessing aviation disasters. sometimes they're choppers, sometimes passenger jets, sometimes old biplanes or balloons. :err:
- being caught in natural weather disasters like tornados or hurricanes.

sorry, sexually related dreams shall remain classified information. :p

Reactions: Rei Toei
wildfyr said:
non-waking dreams.. when i do recall them, some frequent recurring themes are:

- waterfronts (lakes, oceans, can't tell sometimes)
- running away from wild beasts!
- flying

less frequent:

- witnessing aviation disasters. sometimes they're choppers, sometimes passenger jets, sometimes old biplanes or balloons. :err:
- being caught in natural weather disasters like tornados or hurricanes.

sorry, sexually related dreams shall remain classified information. :p

so your perfect dream would be one where you're in an hovercraft trying to run away from a white whale, then a tornado is upon you and you crash on the reef. :)

rahvin.

rahvin said:
so your perfect dream would be one where you're in an hovercraft trying to run away from a white whale, then a tornado is upon you and you crash on the reef. :)

rahvin.

:lol: put down the vino flask, dwarfy. it's not even noon yet!