dreams in different languages

kill your roomate!!! :D

oooh,my awesome grammar skills stroke back :p
i wanted to write which,but hmm i wrote who... that was a lapsus...what would Mr.Freud say about this?????? daaaaaamn
brrrrrr

~Mel~(who takes only fave-food matters seriously)

well villain....everybody is free to do whatever they want untill we get into food matters.....
MY spicey sauce is plainly that.....MINE!!!!
If someday somebody steals something eatable from me (no, cd's are not counted) I will hunt him/her down untill I exterminate her/him

fathervic (who learned to stop talking when mouth is full!)

Yep, that happens when you write fast, because that word was so easy (just remember Black Sabbath's The Last Supper). Every time I post something I see some little mistakes, but that wasn't little at all.

@Mel: I'm laughing too, I accept my own mistakes as a lessons to improve my skills. So, I'm glad if I can make you laugh with them. :)

:confused:
oooooh,my words have been misunderstood :cry:
oh,you pessimistic robot,I wasn't laughting about the soup,cause it atcually sounded correct to me...i though FV had invited you for soup,not for supper :)
I just laughed with your reply to FatherMelon,i found hmmm very witty,smart :)

a troll can be naughty,but never rude laughing at other's mistakes!!!:cool:

well you can call him whatever but "pesimistic"....there's no way I make him see life as bad as it is....he always comes with this "things will get better" stuff grrrgrrrrrrr and what's worse is that he seems to be right too! :)

@Mel: Yep, I've got the point now. You know I love ya.

@Father & Mel: *Frodo's voice* Ok, keep your secrets. (Today I was at cinema watching LOTR again, this time in english, despite I have it in CD).

terria said:
hm. ever had a dream diary? waking up, writing, getting up, having forgotten, rereading it, being afraid of what is in your head, never wanting to fall asleep again?
have a try!:D
What i do is write them down the moment i wake up. What's funny is that whenever i write a dream down i don't ever forget it again (ok, i might forget minor details, which i can remember by reading about my dreams, but i never forget the main plot or the most important details).

Full color always (except for one nightmare i used to have when i was a kid which had no color at all (not even black or white) and involved me being in an empty place (like outer space but without stars (and not black) or something) and some giant "nothing" growing and swallowing everything). And they're in english (my first language) when i dream of my girlfriend, but most of the time they're in spanish or have no words.

Oh, and they're in all-surround-screen (i.e. like i'm INSIDE the dream, not watching it from outside), so i beat all of you who dream in widescreen and Dolby surround. :D

When I was an exchange student in the USA, I dreamt in English quite a few times. I also have had dreams who started in French and then finished in English.
But as i dont remember my dreams often, I cant say if I have already dreamt in German.
I can easily think in another language (I think thats why I was always very quick to learn a new language at school). Here, I am writing in English and thinking in English at the same times. Some people never understood how I could do that when we had to write essays in the English class, they were like "i always think in French and then translate the text after" . This way, you can always tell the text was originally written in French...

For dreams, I think they are in colors, but I cant remember very well. I forget most of my dreams, or I cant even tell if I have dreamt or not when I wake up.
I have had several nightmares with fire and thunderstorms since I was young.
One ime I had a funny dream about fire: my house was on fire, and instead of calling the firefighters, we just started to move the furnitures outside the house. I was following my parents and my brother but wasnt carrying anything. At one point I said "Dont forget the Game Boy" :p then i woke up.
I can always remember nightmares better than dreams.
I have had dreams that started in a good way and finished in a total nightmare.

UndoControl said:
except for one nightmare i used to have when i was a kid which had no color at all (not even black or white)
then what colour was it? :confused:

Ivana: Priceless. :lol:

Siren: Have you ever wondered what it's like after death -- what you would see if you could, what color it would be? Nothingness can't have a color, since it doesn't have a surface to reflect light or a mass to absorb it. It was just the concept i dreamt of, i guess (plus the feeling of being devoured by that nothingness, which was kind of a being-crushed-by-something-huge feeling for some reason). Ha, i was a little genius back then. :cool:

@Undo: Ha, apart from the fact i don't believe it's nothingness after death and therefore i would see something :)p) i just couldn't understand how you saw it in your dream if it had no colour. Or how that was. But since you say it was a concept it's clearer now, thanks. :)

@Ivana: :lol: