Your dreams

Dunno if there has ever been a thread like this before, but Zarok just gave me the idea (by telling me weird things about bath tubs...):

So what was the coolest dream you've had?
Or the weirdest? Or the funniest?
And what did you dream last night?

In the definately coolest dream I've had, I was drinking Salmiakki with COB... :p
But the one where Impaled Nazarene played on a festival called "Happy Family" (I think you can kind of imagine...) was definately the weirdest one and I guess also funniest one, because a good friend of mine stole half of the fireworks and then we had our private firework with them :D
I tend to go through weird things in my dreams...
Can't remember what I dreamed last night though.

Hmmm........I sometimes have reaccurring dreams and most of the time I can't really remember my dreams. Some although, I can remember clear as day. I've even had dreams that I guess I didn't finish and the next night I'll have a extended version of that dream.......wow damn. I just realized something, that's pretty fucked up.

if I remember corectly my weirdest and funniest dreams were once, when I dreamt about walking on the street and then Alexi came straight to me and scared me. And I was bad few days after those dreams, dunno...that was damn weird:D

Otherwise...I am dreaming some nice stuff sometimes, but mostly I dream about unimportant things. I am worried about dunno-what-shit-about during the day and then dream about that...just shit :erk:

But actually I am big dreamer all the time...thx to my sweety for this:Spin:

I used to have dreams... but now I know that dreams never come true so I dont give a shit anymore...

dreams? it's exist?

what's the difference between good and bad?
what's the difference between life and death?
what's the difference between love and hate?

what's the difference between dreams and reality?

is there difference?

So, what is the meaning of matrix?

Don't know the answer of the questions above, just.... We're just some tools of this fuckin' life

it was very happy, but i will just dreaming...

...Dreaming Neon Black

you are fucked up dude :confused:
i often dreamed i'd die when i was young, it would scared the shit out of me..
my wierdest one..hum...dunno, i might post later if i remember a cool one

Weirdest dream I've had is one I had when I was about 10. I was walking around in the house where I lived at the time, and everything was just the way it was in reality. But there were demons behind a room that was always closed (used for storage). And in one part of the dream I was walking by the door and it opened slowly and a very fucked up looking demon slowly peeked out and stared at me. It's figure was very vividly realistic in texture and movement. It looked kind of like the winged satan at the end of the movie 'End of Days'.

damn
all my memorable dreams are TOTALLY weird... there are some real winners to this category, but they're too long to write here...

Like the one i had where i helped Shrek (yes, the ogre :p), and then a few days later i had ANOTHER dream, where i had to run away from the police and Shrek was helping me in return :lol: :p

But there was a really cool short one i had when i was 6, i was walking on my school asking all the teachers how to wake up :p

My most horrible dream must be when I dreamt I was going to the Inferno along with Altti from EToS. When we got there, Sinergy was on, but they had kicked out Alexi and Roope and replaced them with three dudes with synths and two dudes that jumped around rapping...And Kim Goss was growling instead of singing...

Tut Ankh Amon said:
Like the one i had where i helped Shrek (yes, the ogre :p), and then a few days later i had ANOTHER dream, where i had to run away from the police and Shrek was helping me in return :lol: :p
HAHAHAHHAAHHA that's great :lol:

I just remembered a dream I had where I was godzilla, and I was walking around crushing buildings and knocking over really tall skyscrapers and eating people.. hahaha
What was hilarious was that I actually felt the tiny and ticklish shots from combat helicopters trying to take me down :lol:

You know the dream where you fall off a cliff and wake up just before you hit the ground.
The other night i didn't wake up... i died in my dream and saw myself splatter and shit.
Wierd as fuck.

I mostly dont remember my dreams, but if I do, they dont make much sense.. most of the times, the dream has a very realistic scenery, but the stuff that happens doesnt make sense, or from one moment to another the dream changes so that the parts dont make sense in conjunction.

Northern Viking said:
I mostly dont remember my dreams, but if I do, they dont make much sense.. most of the times, the dream has a very realistic scenery, but the stuff that happens doesnt make sense, or from one moment to another the dream changes so that the parts dont make sense in conjunction.
that's what usually happens to me
but my dreams can be turned into Monty Python movies :lol:

they're always funny and non-sense :p

Like the dream i used to have EVERY YEAR about some wild animals being set loose here on my building and the people i knew had to hunt them...

the last time there was this tiger that turned into a hot chick that wanted to have sex with me :lol:
(hey, i was young and horny, don't blame me! :lol: )

One of the weirdest dreams I had was about this ugly devil that would come out of some giant wall in my room. Then I would wake up in my dream and realize it was just a dream... in my dream. That kept going on several times until I really woke up.

The other weird one was when I dreamed my whole body was paralized, and I actually woke up being completely paralized for a few seconds.

¤Killin said:
The other weird one was when I dreamed my whole body was paralized, and I actually woke up being completely paralized for a few seconds.

A friend of mine had that, too!

Last night I dreamed that it was the first day of term and I was about half an hour late for school. (A dream that kinda repeats every year about a weak before the first day of term...)

NeedledWarheart said:
You know the dream where you fall off a cliff and wake up just before you hit the ground.
The other night i didn't wake up... i died in my dream and saw myself splatter and shit.
Wierd as fuck.

If you die in your dream it means that you will live longer then you suspect :D You may be happy now