Dreamthread

This dream is screwed up. I was in a spot where a battle took place. I was just walking there then some African tribal guy came up to me and said "Live long and prosper", and did the Vulcan thing with his hands. Then all of a sudden I was watching some security guy in a rainbow cape get in a truck then he ran over some people and then the dream was over. In the dream I think I was in Korea or something, now tell me what is an African tribal guy doing in Korea?

n769845579_794336_7309.jpg

This one's chaotic, like many lately, but at least I [chose to?] remember it...

The beginning there was this fine red head lady... She said she was from Norway... I asked her if she knew a buddy of mine Anders Pers Johansson, in the dream, she didn't... His named got mixed up in my head, anyways, in the dream, his real name is Anders Peter Jorgensen, runs www.NocturnalHorde.com oka ScandinavianMetal.Info....And he's from Denmark, not Norway....
Anyways, next I know, I'm in Norway at night. The place I've heard many Alien/UFO Stories of, and seen one of the best alien crafts videos ever, a place rich with alien visitations... So, we're there, it's night, and to the West, from off the Atlantic Ocean, we see some alien crafts way up high and coming towards... Glowing majestic balls of light, livelily boucing around vibrantly, there's bluish glow ones, limish glow ones, only 3 or 4 at first... I'm going into some ultra sensory mode with their presence, I can feel their presense, they're altering my senses, bolstering them, and my mind and soul and body are in an extreme state of euphoria, I can see things between dimensions, like I think they were able to do, maybe travel through...
Then the Norwegian version of the CIA arrives, raids us on the cool dirt grounds we were on. Was kind of rocky a hill, round rocks not sharp ones... There were buildings to the south , southeast and southwest. We saw the aliens in the Western skies, coming... So authorities arrive, and tell us we better not have seen them, or they'll arrest us or something, and we all deny it to them, and they're appeased with this reaction, but before they go, an onslaught of aliens arrive from the same point in the sky...
They are swirling around us, maybe as close as fifty meters from us at some points, there's maybe fifty crafts, they all came through the same spot of the first 3-4.. I'm some kind of target of them in a positive way, I'm gaining all these extraordinary senses, but can hardly move, but feel it all going on, in the euphoric state again, theyr'e enhancing me, and I'm the only one of the lot of us reacting in this way, have some activatable gifts that are triggered by whatever the aliens are transmitting through energy in our presence....
I feel like I am beaming here, in some spiritual mega energy, and connected to the aliens. They are close. That is all right here....
Other than the fact I recognized that the Norwegian authorities had a lot of information on alien visitations and probably more...
They did.
The next I can remember, this alien, like from the Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection movies is being hybridized on Earth, and is born. It's a male alien warrior alien crossbred with a dog, I think a Pitbull Terrier. It has that sort of shape, and it's colour is translucent metallica whitish silver. Like it's half invisible like the ghost dog in The Nightmare Before Christmas. The start was it's arrival, I think it's birth, could have been interdimensional, it just sort of appeared there. It keyed on me immediately, attacking. Due to what happened earlier, I felt it was attacking me because of my gifts with the earlier aliens of some other origin altogether. I think the Norwegian authorities made it, but I can't remember where I was on Earth at this point, although it felt North American I think, might've been Europe. Maybe later....
So the fracker is stalking upon me and killing everyone in it's path. It's getting caught up and distracted, attacking other people, and I'm running a straight route like goddamn Deion 'Prime Time' Sanders, blazing sprint right the hell out of there. I run blocks, lost sight of me ages ago...come around to a hotel-building, old one, with Hell's Angels inside... It's all old, the hotel, it's dry old wood made, like Western movies, in a sort of Victorian style, was strange. The Angels say they'll take care of me... They do, I never see the beast alien again, not sure if it got to the hotel at all, though. Then there's all these women, they all want to get with me, all beautiful ones, hehee... Then there's this dude trying to kill me. He's got a gun, his woman loves me, so he figures to knock me off. He comes, I bolt off like lightning... I am at a dead end out back the hotel, hiding out, she's trying to stop him, with him. She spots me. She distracts him. I attack with a big 8 inch thick knife, real nice one. Slash him up a bit, then he takes off. Don't know why I let him go, he could've come back on me later, but he didnt...
Then I'm in some rich mansion , a futuristic place, with all these amazing gadgets, there for some event. Brianne is there, too, with me. Seems like a frat house, almost, all ultimate. People are getting all messed up, I pay no attention. All these women there too want me. I figure all this is because of my gifts and things they heard about, they want my action, hahaha.... Joe the cook was there, in the morning. There was this hotel room, but I dont think this was any building in yet. It was one room with 2-3 beds, very high end, futuristic.
That's all I can remember yet, I jotted a bunch down whence I arose, but that's all so far... I hope I don't have to come back and edit!
Hope ye dug! |m| slay on, take care
Vin-Paul W. Whalen
<><><>

PS- More of em at http://MegaWebUltra.x.am my blog forum or spirituality forum, dreams threads
|m|

n769845579_799412_4036.jpg

From earlier...
Brianne & I were together, hubby & wife I think, it was the future, where I worked was run by a board of directors, i had borrowed her laptop for a bit to take to work and my boss had it destroyed, broken to pieces! i flipped on him, he said he had it destroyed and there was nothing i could do about it, he'd destroy more, so I demanded he resign or im leaving, the whole board came in over it, not all them were destroyers after all. never found out what was going to happen, my place of work was like hell, in total destruction and fires everywhere, and all these strange people were mobs of hired thugs destroying everything, while i was f**king enraged just trying to protect everything. my cell phone was malfunctioning, i kept tryin to get ahold of Brianne to explain what happened. She was totally cool about everything, very understanding, supporting my stance, even though i mightve ended up getting fired, and very understanding that her laptop was destroyed for no reason. I found all the broken parts, kept them in a bag. i was so fucking upset. i was screaming at these f**kers. GET THE F**K OUT NOW OR IM GONE! i said to the leader of them hahahhaha sh*t. he knew he was dead wrong, caught red handed. the rest of the board was pissed too. i was so f**kin upset in this dream. theres a lot of other sh*t going on in it, like the cast of the office was in it, they had my back, hahha, Michael was dancing around cheering me on, calling me grand hero man or some sh*t, sending me women, hahaahah. Then D12 was in it, on the destroyer side, no Eminem though. All these 8 foot high basketball players were on the destroyer side, too. Man!

hahahah Im totally not tagging this on the facebook note, LOL. Imagine! LOL!! ANyways, posted from http://MegaWebUltra.x.am in my blog forum's & the spirituality forum's dreams threads.

And....... F**ked & Hilarious!! BAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH ;) |m|

I saw a weird dream last night right after I fell asleep. I hardly remember the dream, but after some bears (?) and relatives and some paranoia, I was trying to use a website to get to see a band. Apparently all the people I knew were going to really really good gigs, but I didn't have ticket to anywhere and I was trying to convince (unknown) people that I can get a ticket somewhere from the webpage. All I can remember is trying to use a pull-down menu, staring it from real close and just clicking it, revealing bandnames. Then someone distracted me and I had to do it again and again and again and I never got anywhere. I got immensely, and I mean really really really extremely frustrated with the situation, bordering insanity.

"Woke up" in a weird half-sleep-half-sleep-paralysis state that lasted for just a moment and then after waking up properly I had a really strong sense of deja-vu that I've seen the dream before. I checked the time and I had fallen asleep just 15-30 minutes ago.

Very unpleasant.

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v111/144/75/769845579/n769845579_845770_2823.jpg

Dreams JUL26-7/2007: Underwater Ninja Battles, Metal Love
from my blog forum, http://megawebultra.x.am more there...

Last one was pretty intense! Started out with this cool section of making it with this really metal hot chick I've seen at some point, no names, hahaha, but I know her... That was awesome.
Then yeah, that was the main part of the first bit...
Then, my job at a recovery house is way different, it's now on this luxurious huge yacht. There's a lot of other things going on, I cannot remember now... But I remember having some trouble keeping a lid on the guys, it's not too contained at all, and one snuck off in the night...
Then, there was this sharkfishing, I was not partaking in such savagery.
Then, it's like high noon, this Asian dude tackles me out of nowheres, knocking me off the top of the yacht, which I believe was because I got the girl, but anyways, I try to get him off me, but he keeps ahold off the edge of the yacht, so we plummet into the water, down like 30 feet deep, clutching eachother, then start swordfighting or something, we're dismembering eachother's limbs, stabbing eachother, both of us in rough shape, been under a long time, and that's all I can remember! Don't usually lose or die in dreams, so hopefully I just drowned and got rescusitated on the surface! Intense! Underwater ninja battles!

Take care
VWW///VUO
<><><>

Hehe. Dying in dreams is pretty awesome actually....it usually results in flying.

I induced a pretty interesting lucid dream last night. I sort of rolled out of my body for this one and flew out through the wall. I spent about 10 minutes or so flying around the world (something I always do at first), and then decided to just fall where I would and see what happened.

As it turns out I fell right into an epic battle somewhere in medieval europe. I summoned a sword and joined in the fighting. These were some of the most intense visuals ever. The sounds were also incredible. Clashing and screaming and Windir (yes Windir was playing in my head). After what seemed like forever "we" won the battle and returned to our homes. I was a man named "Sciath" which is odd because it is an old irish word for shield. I found out my name as we conversed on the way back home. I was talking to a very big dude with an axe named "Tior" haha.

What shocked me was when I got home. I had a wife and she was the perfect woman in every way. This then became the focal point of the dream as for the rest of the time I would not leave her for a second. I will avoid getting all mushy here, but wow, it was depressing having to wake from this one to nothingness again.

I have lots of medieval dreams of course, no surprise there, but this one somehow felt more significant than the usual ones.

hahaha Cool man \m/ Noice...

443145a-i1.0.jpg

JUL302007 Dreams: Convergence Of Oracles, NFL & Women Dreams
--------------------------

Right outta bed to type it, then I ought to go back...

I was playing football in the mezzanine of this giant mall. It was the future, it was an NFL team I was playing on, there were other NFLers there, on my team and stuff. I think I was playing for the Falcons, but I don't think they were in Atlanta anymore, but in Halifax. I was at Wide Reciever like grade eleven high school ball. I was doing well, that was the feel, I think I made a few plays or scored or something. There and playing, I think was Tom Brady, Kyle Brady, Mike Alstott, Aeneas Williams, Jake Plummer, Jerome Bettis, Mike Vick.

We were in the giant plaza-mall, it was run by some greedy, immoral capitalist overlord mogul dude. I remember he was someone to keep an eye on, but don't remember who he was. Dark in character, sinister, and he was of European descent, but assimilated by foreign controllers in the Middle East, Arabic belief systems, like, in religion, he was definitely Christian, maybe Jewish, something Middle-eastern in origin, anyways, and, also, of course, a heartless, relentless, enterprising entrepreneurial businessman capitalist. He reminded me of an evil Bruce Wayne ala Batman.

There were women, I remember talking to women, and looking at which I wanted to advance with, they were all over the place and over me, as is usual in my dreams, hahah...

Brianne & Amy Joy from Mega Web Ultra were in it! That's all I know.

It was a sunny morning at this point. We must have been playing midnight ball. There was a feeling of impending doom. The skies were different, the pollution of man and global warming had advanced, it had the feel of post-nuclear WWII wars nuclear testing sites out west in the US, like the video for Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden, really Gothamy. There were ongoing weather events of cataclysmic nature in parts of the world, but not here, in, I believe, Halifax. But I believe we were weary of a massive hurricane or something of the sort. I pictured other parts of the world as very, very hot, continents of sand, swathed over in total death, nothing lived there any longer. More of this was to peak out and advance. We were spaceworthy, alas, and I believe we were allowing aliens to visit Earth, dock in our orbit, pass subdimensions to be on our world, what have you...
Didn't see any grey aliens or purple aliens talked about in Illuminati conspiracy pieces, hahah... But they were totally involved, moreso the leaders of the apocalypse for all this evil and bane and dead future was ordained by and blamed upon.

In the end, there was a dog, he looked like: http://static.vegetata.com/photos/6Re/fai/gqm/rHb/uckH.jpg he was the cover animal of the Animal Rights Cause on Facebook, terrible pic that is, hey. Anyways, he was older and could stand on his rear legs, upright, and talk very intellectually, hahaha... Not too sure whether it was spoken or telepathic, what was going on here. He was very healthy and gifted, obviously in our perception, but moreso as a dog! Seemed pretty childish or silly, but it is what it is. I'm just typing what I had, what I remember. He had a three word nickname, and so did 3 or so other oracle beings. One was a robot of some sort, there were 1-2 more, as well as myself. It seemed in mood and settings like some part of the Matrix movies. I was like Neo, the others were a part, too. We all knew of a convergence, where we would all meet at the destiny of the Multiverse would be at stake, depending on how things went with our rendez-vous. I cannot seem to remember the nicknames of us all, not even myself, all 3 word titles. Like The Golden Phoenix or something, that was one of them. Bing, okay, that one was indeed this other dude part of this section, he was the toddler or older baby of this Middle Eastern warlord king, he was there with his father, they looked identical, and his father, the king, was bouncing him in his arms, while other yesmen were entertaining the child, making aggressive gestures in a funny, playful kind of way, like they were all dingos at heart, or something, hahaha... Anyways, father and son donned in metallic gold, these weird hats shaped like: http://www.dargate.com/248_auction/248_images/1105.jpg without the frilled outer brim, and higher up. Sort of like the protector secret society dudes in Indiana Jones Last Crusade, without the tail thing, and all metallic gold. The child looked just like father, even the darkened, sunken in, small eyes. One dude, one of the yesmen, he was laughing and growling and chinbutting the child, and the kid was laughing and growling, too, twas some kind of game to them. Anyways, the child was one of the oracles, an evil one. So there's one. There were other evil ones, I believe one was a robot. Like a Cylon from Battlestar Galactica: http://library.galciv2.com/mvlib/ss/Fullview_CylonPortrait.PNG but smaller, maybe a the small decepticon from Transformers, Frenzy: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a1/MovieFrenzy.png/240px-MovieFrenzy.png . I think more like Frenzy, but we had the initial belief in the omen he would be a Cylon, or something. Anyways. I was one, the dog, the robot, 1-2 more. The dog and I were discussing which forces were the evillest in all the Multiverse, he suggested it was either Fire or Nuclear Weapons. I said it was easily the evil in mankind, there is nothing crueler and more evil. Right as I was saying this, the convergence occured. We were all in a mall, near the front, it was sort of like Park Lane in Halifax here. There was panic and vigilance among the better-hearted of us, especially the dog and I. We knew it had to go right, and when we saw the other two oracles coming, we knew this really was the day. It was weird, sort of like Fifth Element with Bruce Willis, except the cat was a dog, and he had the Orion Galaxy in him in his lifeforce, not around his neck, and so did I and the other oracles. We had the power to determine the future of everything. So, we all converged, and the story ends here, but it wasn't doom or triumph-leaning, in any way, it was pressure and bam it was over. Our beings had to align a certain way, in a morphic-resonance kind of way, and it's like the heart of the Multiverse could sense it and would react accordingly to it, either continue to grow or self-destruct over it, which really, in many spiritual practice and belief systems, makes sense, like Druidry it is the power of Awen, the life beam energy that flows through all, sort of thing. Connective and Conscious energy of the Multiverse, which we are extensions and conduits of. Us the oracles were particularly conduits of it, emassments in ultima, of one-dimensional sublayered gifts, abilities, etc., some thing or more found in all, or at least, activated by all. Something genetic was certainly about it, and it seemed to me to pass not through as species or racial or family lines, but in the diversity of our representatives, it was the hand of the Multiverse itself that determined it. Fluke eternal soul rebirth or something, reincarnation. So back to the situation... Basically, it was my feeling and stance that we had to be as honest as we could about the issues that faced the Multiverse, and clearly the roots of evil was huge, and in order to survive and prosper, the evil of mankind needed to be addressed. It could manifest total destruction like nothing we knew, anywhere, ever. It could make nuclear bombs, it could spread fire, a lot of things. Anyways, so that's all I remember. Look out for the evil of man today, fight it! hahahaha...
Definitely at least a lot of parallels to many clashes of ideology in this, and particular issues in need of advancement, in a crucial and vital, necessary way, like animal rights, environmentalism, space colonization, spiritual enlightenment, etc., etc.. Take what you like that's good and leave the rest, that's what I do... Strange but good in essence, and definitely extraordinary and fantastic in parts!
Take care...
|m|

From my dreams thread in my blog forum on http://MegaWebUltra.x.am
LaterZZZZzzzz....

This one could be a bit weirder than my last one.

In the dream I was standing outside a school, then a bus pulled up and driver got out said "If you're thirsty get something out of the back". I was thirsty, so I walked around to the back of the bus(I didn't walk inside the bus) and then the bus suddenly took off. So I grabbed on to it and he was speeding down the highway and I was screaming "STOP!" and he eventually stopped and I walked in the bus and he was talking to some guy over a radio and he said he was in trouble and they were taking him to an armory(What???) to be punished for driving with me hanging to the sides. I told him I was sorry and he was mad of course. Then all of a sudden I was riding in the bus and I looked over and a freakin' BABY WAS DRIVING! The baby told it was my fault for getting him in trouble and I said it wasn't then he said, "That's freakin' bull!". So I screamed back at the baby, "That's freakin' bull!". And then I woke up.

When I was younger (say 7 or 8) I used to have this reoccuring dream where i would be rolling in dirt and then I would proceed to fall into a large canyon of nothingness. One time I rolled of my moms bed in my sleep. Scariest thing!

Come to think about it, I have had many dreams of myself falling. :(

With a quick type, click, and C&P I found out what my dreamof falling supposedly meant

Falling - Loss of honor. Fear of failure. Loss of power and feeling out of control.

AUG1/07 Dreams: Highspeed Highway Chase, Brutality
From http://megawebultra.x.am my blog forum and spirituality forum, dreams threads...
http://www.southeastclimbing.com/images/l_linville_gorge.jpg
Pretty action packed one today! Started out blurry, phased into a highway car chase. Futuristic dream. My car was member to an entourage, the cops were after us. In ours was an old friend Corey, and my cousin Jake, and myself. It was very high speed, over huge bridges and many offramps, into many unknown lands. The cars were all huge. Anyways, we were run off-road, onto the edge of a very steep gorge. The cop car must have gone clear off it or something, was no where to be seen. We start shimmying with large metal suitcases down this gorge, then jump into these fracking enormous trees, they were oaks or maples or something, but ten, twenty times normal size, so healthy and strong, must have been genetically modified. [gee that would help global warming!] Anyways, so we get down the bottom from the branch networks, find ourselves at a scout camp. We boogy through there, things get blurry here.... ....next I know we're in Spryfield, it's all wrecked and destroyed, overrun by the people. Jake's gone, just Corey still with. There was a couple chicks I wanted, back in high school, or was with, and they chose pig boyfriends for husbands, husbands who turned out corrupt and potbellied, and so did these chicks I *once* wanted, hahah, it was pretty funny. I got the last laugh, as I do... Anyways, dumb dumbs. LOL. Hahahha... Uhh, okay, so we're at some gathering, I think it's like in the South Centre mall parking lot out front, but there's a huge food establishment there. I think Long Lake is gone! Anyways, several individuals, the attempt to beat me and take my loot. They do not, and I react quite brutally. One I grab by the throat and rip his face apart with the claw style. Another I smash his face into a BBQ and burn it to hell. Another I hacked his face apart with some tool, I think might have been a BBQ cleaner brush, those metal ones. Another I snap a bunch of limbs of. I won't name names, but I knew them all. Somewhat treacherous individuals sometimes useful at particular missions. Anyways, there were more ongoings in wooded areas during this. I forgot the rest...
I awoke after the fighting. Was quite intense. Glad it was a dream and I never carved up the faces of all them, hahaha... Immoral fools. Anyways, yeah, we were part of some underground rebel alliance. Of course the cops were sold out and defending corrupt tyrants. We were adverse to them...
That's all. Slay on |m|

Anyone ever tried astral projection? It's really awesome because you can actually control what you dream and do whatever the fuck you want without consequences.

Indeed; but it is actually lucid dreaming. Astral projection is the belief that one actually leaves their bodies. I "leave my body" all the time, but I have no evidence that it is more than a very, very real dream; nonetheless, OBEs are quite distinct from regular lucids in that you actually feel like you are traveling without form. The reason why these particular lucid dreams are so incredible is a mystery; possibly because there is no lapse in consciousness between the waking and dreaming state.

Anyhow, yeah it is great. I often end up exploring new territory, but there are many things one can do with one's own subconscious. Sometimes I will enter a dream in search of new ideas for a song, or I will enter the "story" I am writing in real life. I will become the main character and the story unfolds almost on it's own.

I always have these dreams where i'm going to die and i have to run away. But in all of my dreams i can only run in slow motion. It's really frustrating, trying to run away from some rabid animal thats going to kill you and not being able to run normally. :erk:

also i can wake myself up from dreams, can anyone else do that?