dreams

tooled

Mar 22, 2003
fuck these weird dreams.. just so sick!!! Last night i had a dream where i was drinking beer, smoking pot and listening farmakon disc with Phil Anselmo.. Poor guy rocked his mind off.. :)

my latest dream was about me at the airport, pushing a heavy trolley loaded with three big suitcases to the check-in, and remembering all at once that i had forgotten to bring a cd... scary dream :p

i would.. :devil: she is quite goodlooking.. nice ass.. and a blowjobface.. :cool:

I dreamed that I went to a party in a Friday evening. Had a blast, but had to leave at 10pm and go to bed right when I got home. Then I woke up at 7am in a Saturday morning and had breakfast, being totally pissed off, went to a buss stop and left to work.

But it is 9.20am in a Saturday morning and I am at work!!!!! :ill: :yell:
AAAARRRGGHHH!!! It wasn´t a dream!! It was true!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! :yell:

Please! Somebody wake me up from this nightmare!!!!! :cry:

Six fucking dead hours jammed in here. And I mean JAMMED. This chair is the only place I am allowed to be for the next 6 hours. FUCKING COLLEGE PEOPLE.
WHO WANTS TO READ BOOKS ON A SATURDAY MORNING??? ( apparently at least 10 people... but STILL!!!) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I hate this.

And now I have to write stupid e-mails to stupid people ´cause I´ve got nothing else to do. Oh yeah sure.... I COULD READ BOOKS. :erk:

Hmmm... maybe this should have been in the "Whine your ass off thread" in the end. Oh well. Like I give a shit.

Reactions: Jo
Well yes, sure. I do LOVE books and all!!
I love libraries, bookstores... just holding a book fills my mind with joy.
I hope to be a writer someday. Maybe I become famous writing about my brother, the famous rockstar... or something :lol:
...and then start to write horror-stories. Or stories for children.
Only the "working on a Saturday" is the thing that sucks.
So.. ok. You might as well envy me then. :)

I love(d) working on saturday, I don't what's the fuss about it, it's a day like every other... plus one gets paid more on saturday. Sundays are even better... Day is a day, it's all the same when I work, everyday if possible/needed