dreams

after twelve years of the same hi-tech, very stressing job i decided for a change that involves waking up at 5 in the morning most of the days - saturday and sunday included - and, guess what? i'm much happier now than before :) so, perhaps it's only a matter of finding what makes you feel better, it doesn't necessarily have to be what you've begun doing... i'm having a hard time, lately, trying to persuade my best friend that she ought to change job because there's no point in being job sick and getting depressed every day... such an attitude only adds negative effects both to your life and to that of all the people around you... is it worth it?
hmmmm... sorry for the ranting, i'm thoughtful today :loco:

Reactions: Jo and lumitalvi
Rei Toei said:
after twelve years of the same hi-tech, very stressing job i decided for a change that involves waking up at 5 in the morning most of the days - saturday and sunday included - and, guess what? i'm much happier now than before :) so, perhaps it's only a matter of finding what makes you feel better, it doesn't necessarily have to be what you've begun doing... i'm having a hard time, lately, trying to persuade my best friend that she ought to change job because there's no point in being job sick and getting depressed every day... such an attitude only adds negative effects both to your life and to that of all the people around you... is it worth it?
hmmmm... sorry for the ranting, i'm thoughtful today :loco:

@Neve&Hearsus : Ohjustfuckyouguys :lol:

@Rei : I spent a year in this school for what I had to get up at 5 and sit 3 hours in a bus /day. It doesn´t sound that bad in here but living it was torture. I had to end it. And it took me over 4 months to "get over it". Like..not always hurry to bed and hurry to everything. I also had a part-time job and I studied for getting to university the same time with the school. So no rest. Never. Almost ended my relationship with the guy I live.
SO everything is VERY good at the moment, comparing. Now I get up at 6 and although it is only one hour more for sleep, I´m muchmuch happier.
The complaint was only because I just had to share the shock :p

Your friend should really think about some other place to work.
It surely isn´t worth it. I noticed that. Changing changed me :)

@horza: sounds sensible, but i still haven't won a lottery *mpf* damn mafia :mad:

@hearse: yes, there are chances that someday you might be a parent... :yow: wanna see that :D

@nevershine&hearse: sounds like you want to help lumitalvi with her career... are you thinking about sending your childhood memories? :p

@lumitalvi: "share the shock", that would make a good title for a thread :lol:
i'm glad to hear that you're better now, i understand what having a stressful life means, you have all my sympathies :)

Reactions: tooled
Oh fuck.. :ill: I´m losing my mind for good. Last nignt I had a dream where I was a woodpecker.. I just like flying around and knocking trees.. Searhing for insects. Now fow disturbing is that!? No, my head is not hurting. And no, I wasn´t drinking yesterday.. So what the fuck is going on???????? o_O

Reactions: Jo