Anyone ever dreamed about Opeth?

Jun 10, 2002
Visit site
I.. uhh.. I dreamed about Damnation 2 nights in a row as of today.
hypnotized.gif

Sunday night I dreamed I won Damnation from a radio station, most likely due to a thread I read in this forum. Monday night I dreamed I found it at a local record store. The store was actually a mix of a clothing store I used to go to and a Sam Goody.. weird.

But anyway, the cd was black and blue in my dream Sunday, so if anyone could fill me in on if that's the real color, that would be neat.

And I'm about done holding out for the jewel case version of D2. I haven't heard a damn thing from it except for the first 3 seconds of Windowpane, and I'm about to cave for the digipack version. :ill:

Also, if you've ever had any Opeth related dreams, feel free to share. Maybe I won't feel like such a dork then.

Haha, yeah man, seriously, I'm not ashamed to admit that I dreamt about seeing them at the Houston gig. Only it was taking place in some sort of big outdoor arena, and it seemed more like a bullfighting plaza. Well anyway, it was packed, and I actually fucking dreamt the song they were playing...and it was in correct order! I dreamt they were about to finish A Fair Judgement, and for some reason, someone asked me to go with them outside the venue. I followed that person and when I came back inside, everyone was kinda perplexed and just sitting and standing, as if they didn't know what to do. The band was gone from the stage. So I walk in the venue and everyone's quiet and serious, and I start yelling "Opeth! Opeth! Opeth!" at the top of my lungs, while \m/ -ing with my hands. Then everyone started doing the same and finally the guys came back and fucking announced Demon of the Fall. From what I recall, it wasn't really Demon, but in the dream, I thought it was.

And by the way, I'm mexican. I don't speak English with anyone except when I cross the border (no, I don't jump it, shutup tough guy)...and the whole fucking dream was in English. I even remember speaking fucking English.

God, I'm such a fanboy. Admit it, you're a fanboy too ;)

Oh and by the way...the CD is white I believe, haven't bought it myself either, though I do have it on my PC. I'm gonna go buy the Digipack this friday so maybe the guys will sign it at the Houston show :)

i couldnt sleep for 2 days before the opeth concert in sydney.... i was so excited that i was litterally rolling in my bed thinknig demon of the fall was playing.... i was sorta half awake....

even know sometimes i just want to shut down my whole body and just gowl those mighty growls at 2.34!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the chaos!

Reactions: Firedwarf
"And by the way, I'm mexican. I don't speak English with anyone except when I cross the border (no, I don't jump it, shutup tough guy)...and the whole fucking dream was in English. I even remember speaking fucking English."

That's cool to me, being that I can't speak any other language. That just blows my mind lol. Guess I am a fanboy of sorts, eh? Never dreamed of a band before, I've always had stupid dreams (props if you thought about P. Tree). You know the ones where your car flys off a bridge, or a dragon's chasing you, or a bomb falls on you. Haha, looks more like nightmares now really, but the easy-going dreams are always harder to remember.

jester00 said:
i couldnt sleep for 2 days before the opeth concert in sydney.... i was so excited that i was litterally rolling in my bed thinknig demon of the fall was playing.... i was sorta half awake....

even know sometimes i just want to shut down my whole body and just gowl those mighty growls at 2.34!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the chaos!

DEMON! DEMON OF THE FAAAAAIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! :tickled:

MAYH's going to be my bed-time cd tonight. :hotjump:

Ha ha,funny you mention dreaming about opeth.I dreamt about them just last week,weird!

Anyway,it was a pretty simple dream,they were playing in my back garden of all places.And it was this speacial "opeth plays in your house" type tour.And all of the houses they played at were selected in a competition run by UM(maybe i spend too much time here),and you could choose the set list.Well i dont remember most of it,but i do remember that they played The Moor for the encore,and i started running around my garden in excitement.

HA HA

threak said:
Ha ha,funny you mention dreaming about opeth.I dreamt about them just last week,weird!

Anyway,it was a pretty simple dream,they were playing in my back garden of all places.And it was this speacial "opeth plays in your house" type tour.And all of the houses they played at were selected in a competition run by UM(maybe i spend too much time here),and you could choose the set list.Well i dont remember most of it,but i do remember that they played The Moor for the encore,and i started running around my garden in excitement.

HA HA
That's a great freakin dream man..I wish opeth would play at my house..that's a great idea, sponsered by Ultimate Metal..the contest winners get a free Opeth gig at your house..Awesome..Dream come true..

Ohhh... Opeth at my house. My dad sure wouldn't go for that. I couldn't even begin to choose a setlist.. Oh well, not like I'm going to have to choose one in this lifetime anyway, eh?

Funny that this is mentioned. I think I actually thought of asking this a week or so ago when I had a dream about Opeth for two nights in a row. It was really weird. I don't really remember them both, but for one of them, I was just talking with all of the band and telling them bye (shaking hands and friendly hugs *lol*) and stuff as they were about to leave. Man, I really can't remember the second dream, though. Kinda frustrating, too, because if I remember correctly it was kinda weird. I did think it was weird to dream about them for two nights in a row, though, when I can't really remember ever having a dream about them at all before. I think I was updating my site a lot at that time, so that was probably partly to do with it.

Hahah believe or not i had alot of dreams about Opeth.. the ones i can remember:

- One time i went to see them live, but the gig was in a " MOVIE THEATER " like i got my ticket and i was looking for my place to sit lol. And i was thinking " why the hell it's in a movie theater?? how are we gonna headband? moshpit? " but the funny part is i watchted the gay opening bands, BUT I LEFT THE MOVIE THEATER WHEN OPETH STARTED TO PLAYING!! i was crying outside of theater while opeth was playing , then had to wake up for school..

- Next dream is Opeth was in my house, because they needed to use computer.. So mikael sat front of my computer and chatting with his friends, and i Peter was eating something in our kitchen lol.. Luckily my parents weren't at home.

Well i still have alot of WEIRD opeth dreams ,i dunno why, but maybe because I'm going to see them in 10 days :Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin: *cant wait:hotjump::hotjump:*

umm so far I'm the one who's had the most dreams about them...is this bad?
blush.gif

hehe no, I'm not ashamed...but I seriously have lost count.....I'd rather not share either. (NO, they're not like THAT, I just don't think it's important :p )

This night was the first time I had an Opeth dream. It started with me visiting my grandmother and while I as heading to her I saw Mikael standing in a hallway (me standing outside the hallway) When I entered one of the Martins opened the first door and showed me his cat. The cat was really ugly with pink eyes and it looked like it had been overrun my cars. I felt sorry for Martin and his cat so I stepped up to him. That's when he throw the cat at me and that little ugly hairball started to attack me. It all ended with the cat standing on me while I was lying hurt on the ground and the cat was feasting on my liver.

God damn, I feel so deranged :ill: