Ever chilled with Opeth and Radiohead?

Static said:
lol, I was like all 'what' and stuff...
lol lol i knew youd be all like "what?" lol. you were probably like "what?" when you first read it. then you re-read it and were still like "whaaat?" and then you just had to talk to a kool guy like me. you were all like "whaaaat? what a kool kid he iz". did you like my jokes? they were sooooo silly LOL LOL :tickled::):Spin::p

anyone want to recommend something to get from Tin Foil Dog Teeth and his partner Beached Whale?????? you got cheezeundaya..... cheezeundayanutz

LOL LOL wasnt that sooooo silly :tickled::):Spin::p

.............:tickled::):Spin::p

on friday i took 2.5 grams of shrooms and listened to damnation. it was wonderful. it was positive. last time i took 4 grams. that was negative. king crimson, ulver and radiohead were awesome on shrooms too. fuckin shit on the fuckin shit.
by the door in the room in the house by the broom i was there with a man who was looking at my hand as i reached in the air and i grabbed at his hair then i shot off his head and he fell he was dead

then i walked down the street with my head by my feet then i screamed and i died then i layed then i sighed when i looked down the street i saw risquit carry me to my bed in my room in my house by the broom

I cant stand radiohead. I like alot of similar music but for some reason i cant stand them. then the fact that their vocalist was singing really off when i saw them made it worse.