Dreams come true?

I saw where this thread was going the minute I started writing it... :lol:

Anyhoo, this one dream came true a few days earlier than expected.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/9014369-post3187.html

As I said, nothing big in the grand scale of things, but a very huge fucking deal for me! :kickass:

you took THAT instead of butt sex? :lol:

Just kidding man .. congrats on getting your .... your ..... whatever it is :headbang:

well, to continue the thread, at this moment I can only hope my studies get a decend end as my school went bankrupt. At the moment it seems they're handling the situation well, and I'm going back tomorrow.

On the long term, I want a solid job, be it AE work, or anything else.

I want my band to start playing gigs and people to hear our music, playing international tours would be what we're aiming at. But this requires a shitload of work because we don't really know people who could help... But I'm going to give it all I can.

And of course the usual; I REALLY need a girlfriend again

Is that some kind of Hammond Vespiz?

My aunt is moving to another house and she has a Hammond from the 60's that she wanted to throw away to the trash!!. She lives 3 hours away by car, but I will go to get it. I remember when I was a child... it was a wooden 2 kayboards Hammond... but can't say exactly what model.
I don't play keyboards but I'd like to have it at home.

Is that some kind of Hammond Vespiz?

My aunt is moving to another house and she has a Hammond from the 60's that she wanted to throw away to the trash!!. She lives 3 hours away by car, but I will go to get it. I remember when I was a child... it was a wooden 2 kayboards Hammond... but can't say exactly what model.
I don't play keyboards but I'd like to have it at home.

Not a Hammond or anything like that, although there are similarities with Yamaha's home organs of the time. An über-synth, if there ever was! Ever seen Blade Runner? Well, this synth and a Lexicon 224 is mostly responsible for the soundtrack (yes, yes, there are some other stuff going as well..).

Heck yes get it! If it's a Hammond from the 60s, there's a big chance it's a tone-wheel and not a later transistor model. One clue is that if it has a rhythm machine, or tabs that say banjo, guitar or something, then it's likely to be a transistor model (unless it's a T-series..). The exact model number reveals quite a lot (duh!).

Whatever it is, it could be fun!