Happy birthday, Sirenoula!

this thread has really warmed my heart, thank you all so much for making my birthday that much brighter. :)

@rei: thank you, miss, for this beautiful and glorious thread, and for the yummy cake! all your wishes are very much appreciated and they mean a lot from you. big hugs to you too. :)

@|ng: wow, what a party that was! it exceeded all my expectations. of course i officially don't have any recollection beyond the point where the togas dropped..
thank you so much, my dear catalan robot friend, you know what your inverted exclamation marks (¡¡¡) mean to me!

@Arch: thank you a lot! that seks was indeed great!

@Schwedentod: thanks, you take care too. :)

@DotNoir: hi :wave: thank you for dropping by! your avatar rulez. :D

@Rusty: thank you, kind sir. :wave:

@TNB: thank you so much, sweetie! i hope this year will be better for you too.. *hugs back* :)

@Taliesin: Thanks, man! You keep rocking too. ;)

@NL: it was a nice day indeed, thank you. :) the cake ruled, so i'm still having lots of it. *gives you some* :D

@KC: well, funny that you mentioned that, cause i didn't get any presents yesterday. :p but i got a big one some days before, and i'm getting some more tomorrow. the time on my rock is the partyiest of all. and that orange toga is mine. :eek:

@LaRocque: thank you very much for your wishes. :)

@Malaclypse: :wave: :D ;) :Spin:

@Alfred: Thank you, Alfred. :)

@DGR XVI: Thank you, squirrel!

@Thanny: yes, it's indeed very nice to see you old geezer turn up for this thread. ;)
i do feel very 'special' and loved. S'euxaristw, kardia mou. :Spin:

@D_J: and what about the pirate ship? :eek:
thank you and slimey from the bottom of my bottle. :p

@rahvin: *dodges* thanks! (maybe i should have caught that sugar)

@Gtranquillity: Thank you G. :)

@Qsilver: thank you, old friend! :)

@marduk: thank you, new friend! :p

@Spike: :lol: your post rulez and you know why. :p

@Delirious: thanks! :)

thanks caro and santtu! :) the trick works, you people should keep telling me happy birthday for the rest of the year. yay! :D

*drinks beers with you* :hotjump:

Well, I'll continue the trick, then (thanks, you just spared me from uncomfortable explanations for being late - although that should not surprise anyone by now):

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIREN!

-Villain (glad to see old geezers as well)

@Villain: i'd start thinking something's wrong if you weren't late. :p
Thank you for your wishes. :)